Maryam has stolen the show -Klasra bashing PM imran for not visiting Hazara

islamabadiboy

Councller (250+ posts)
جب وزیر اعظم کل کے لونڈے یو ٹیوبرز سے ملاقات کریں اور ان بڈھی صحافتی طوائفوں کو ایک انٹرویو دینا بھی گوارا نہ کریں تو پھر چینل پر بیٹھ کر حکومت کے خلاف زہرافشانی تو ہوگی

islamabadiboy

Councller (250+ posts)
If this was the reason not to go there, it’s beyond shocking.

جب کلاسرا صاحب وزیر اعظم پر یہ الزام لگائیں کہ ان کے کہنے پر انہیں آپ چینل سے نکالا گیا اور جب بعد میں حقیقت سامنے آئے کہ نکالنے کی وجہ چینل کا بند ہونا تھا
تو پھر حقیقت شاکنگ تو ہو گی

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جب کلاسرا صاحب وزیر اعظم پر یہ الزام لگائیں کہ ان کے کہنے پر انہیں آپ چینل سے نکالا گیا اور جب بعد میں حقیقت سامنے آئے کہ نکالنے کی وجہ چینل کا بند ہونا تھا
تو پھر حقیقت شاکنگ تو ہو گی
I sincerely hope it’s not true but certainly appears to be the case by looking at the media release by the govt. all big ministers having a laugh with a team of drama series,
Kind of like when teeli Khattak was dancing upon entering Islamabd when people were dying of floods in Nowshera few years ago

NasNY

maxresdefault.jpg

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I sincerely hope it’s not true but certainly appears to be the case by looking at the media release by the govt. all big ministers having a laugh with a team of drama series,
Kind of like when teeli Khattak was dancing upon entering Islamabd when people were dying of floods in Nowshera few years ago
My friend,
PM can not go every where.
Its state and its authorities who follow. State has already sent its representatives.
Tomorrow it will be a case in every matter.

Even if PM go there, they will be prioritized target in near future.
Their culprits must be caught even if they are sitting in their safe heavens. State must ensure this.

We cannot start state work directly from PM. Its failure of bureaucracy and police and security agencies. So they must make sure that culprits behind are caught and killed on the same spot and same way.

Islamabadiya

My friend,
Its state and its authorities who follow. State has already sent its representatives.

Their culprits must be caught even if they are sitting in their safe heavens. State must ensure this.

We cannot start state work directly from PM. Its failure of bureaucracy and police and security agencies. So they must make sure that culprits behind are caught and killed on the same spot and same way.

I agree and don’t expect my pm to go, had he gone, would have been great though but atleast they could manage their business better. Like Multan incident, where pm tweeted few primroses followed by suck up ministers’ joshelee statements in parliament, only to end up in embarrassment, this issue’s handling has been amateur. Could they not find better experienced faces than those 2 clowns?

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree and don’t expect my pm to go, had he gone, would have been great though but atleast they could manage their business better. Like Multan incident, where pm tweeted few primroses followed by suck up ministers’ joshelee statements in parliament, only to end up in embarrassment, this issue’s handling has been amateur. Could they not find better experienced faces than those 2 clowns?
I remember its third or fourth time, they are doing the same............
Thousands of Pakistanis died in bomb blasts..............did everyone follow the same...............
Its not the way to sit with the dead.

Yes they can and must protest afterwards.......................Our heart is broken in the same way as the families. But its not the way.....................

Islamabadiya

I remember its third or fourth time, they are doing the same............
Thousands of Pakistanis died in bomb blasts..............did everyone follow the same...............
Its not the way to sit with the dead.

Yes they can and must protest afterwards.......................Our heart is broken in the same way as the families. But its not the way.....................
Again agreed but the real point to consider here is that it’s fruitless to keep comparing with what wrong happened in the past and then justify the same mismanagement now. These ones are supposed to be the the better ones. Time is running out very quickly and we as a nation keep dividing ourselves more and more. We need a leader who will unite all.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This moron is worst thing ever happened to media. Even when terrorism was at peak in Pak Khan used to held big jalsaas and attended large gatherings and this moron is saying he is scared. Yeh haraam ka pilaa har cheez mein keerey nikaltaa hai.

Last edited:

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK must visit them. Let the threats be, have faith on Allah no one take your life before its due time...Pakistan's prayers are with you..have Tawakal on Allah and visit them atleast to ease the misery of our shaheed's who awaits burial, on some political reasons...this is the least you can do for them..and dont let this happen again...ask security forces..who was the forces commander incharge of that area ...made him accountable..trust our forces then can do any difficult task by the help of Allah..

tahirmajid

Boht Acha kia jo PM nahi gia, mera to ye khiyal hay keh in ki koi imdad bhi nahi karni chahiey, in mein ziada to Afghani hain. Or yehi log hain jo Pakistan ko gali bhi datey hain Pakistanio ko qatal bhi kartey bain, ab tuk darjano punjabi or Sindhi qatal ho chuckey hain Baluchistan mein. Ab in ko net cash bhi do no ye lay kar Afghanistan chaley jaein ge. Qatal hua, bura hua, hum bhi is ki mazamat kartey hain. Mager ab in se hakumat ko blackmail nahi hona chahiey, ab ye kisi or kay agendey pe kaam kar rahey, or ye wahi hain jinho ne ye qatal karaey hain

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
My friend,

Most stupid excuse. If he can’t go then should sack Security officials particularly FC and Core Commander. It is their complete failure. Your IK was meeting turkey drama people. Regardless he is a hypocrite and beigharat.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most stupid excuse. If he can’t go then should sack Security officials particularly FC and Core Commander. It is their complete failure. Your IK was meeting turkey drama people. Regardless he is a hypocrite and beigharat.
You do not deserve to be answered...................

Ok any case, it's terrorism. Terrorist work under some agenda. The way they are insisting, they are putting the many people of their community under danger. They will be most easy prey for terrorist if they keep highlighting themselves like this as well.

But things are beyond your mental level. I already know your response. So better do not................................

Hate_Nooras

So it was all a show for Maryam with her Gucci bag, polished nails and lakh rps Shoes. What a pathetic, badniyaat women. When her family killed those people in Model town, did she visit the families.