Marwat: inn gadaro ki roti fauj ko gali denay say chalti hay

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
GHngVmsWsAAfNck

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He's right, Fauj is our asset..... those General bastards such as your mother's lover Asim Munir are the hijackers...

Pracha

He is talking like Pervez Khattak and Jehangir Tareen. Do not like the style of Haider Mehdi, but he is proving to be right.

patwari_sab

fouj ne awam k mandate ko bulldoze kiya.. yeh sab se bari gaddari hai.. is liye asim muneer, ISI chief in dono ko pansi milni chahie.

patwari_sab

He's right, Fauj is our asset..... those General bastards such as your mother's lover Asim Munir are the hijackers...
is fouj ki koyi zarorat nhi.. jitne bi GHQ k generals hein sab amreeka k ghulam hein. yeh fouj na hoti to aj bengladesh ka wajod na hota..

Iconoclast

is fouj ki koyi zarorat nhi.. jitne bi GHQ k generals hein sab amreeka k ghulam hein. yeh fouj na hoti to aj bengladesh ka wajod na hota..
Well, I draw a clear distinction between the institution of the "fauj"and its commanders. While the top brass may indeed fit the description you provided, the lower-ranked "faujis," are merely the instruments of power. It's akin to blaming the gun rather than the criminals who wield it, such as the compromised generals. Your average soldier often ends up as a security guard in front of some bank.
I understand the emotions involved, but we must acknowledge the necessity of having an army. In particular, a country like Pakistan cannot survive without one.

patwari_sab

Well, I draw a clear distinction between the institution of the "fauj"and its commanders. While the top brass may indeed fit the description you provided, the lower-ranked "faujis," are merely the instruments of power. It's akin to blaming the gun rather than the criminals who wield it, such as the compromised generals. Your average soldier often ends up as a security guard in front of some bank.
I understand the emotions involved, but we must acknowledge the necessity of having an army. In particular, a country like Pakistan cannot survive without one.
kisi bi illegal order ko nhi mana ja sakta hai lekin yeh fouj itni khotti hai ke top brass k har hokom ko baghair cho chara manti hai.. is liye is fouj ko khatm kr ke aik nayi fouj banayi jaye.. yeh east india company ki baqyat hai.