Malik Riaz Signs 'another' deal worth 20 billion $ with US Company for World's Tallest Building In P

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
امریکی سرمایہ کاروں اور بحریہ ٹاؤن کے درمیان سیف سٹی آئی لینڈ کی تعمیری منصوبے کے ایم او یو پر دستخط ہو گئے۔ بحریہ ٹاؤن سمندر میں سیف آئی لینڈ پروجیکٹ شروع کرے گا جسے پل کے ذریعے کراچی سے ملایا جائے گا،۔

کراچی: (دنیا نیوز) بحریہ ٹاؤن کے ترجمان کے مطابق سیف سٹی آئی لینڈ منصوبے پر پندرہ سے بیس ارب ڈالر لاگت آئے گی یہاں دنیا کی بلند ترین عمارت بھی بنائی جائے گی۔ منصوبے کے تحت پچیس لاکھ افراد کو روزگار ملے گا جبکہ دس لاکھ افراد کے لئے جدید رہائش گاہیں بنائی جائیں گی۔ بودھا بھائی ڈیفنس کراچی سے ساڑھے تین کلومیٹر فاصلے پر بودھا آئی لینڈ سٹی ڈویلپ کیا جائے گا۔ بارہ ہزار ایکڑ پر واقع یہ منصوبہ پانچ سالوں میں مکمل ہو گا جسے پل کے ذریعے کراچی سے ملایا جائے گا۔ سعودی عرب متحدہ عرب امارات کے عالمی شہرت یافتہ سرمایہ کار بحریہ ٹاؤن کے ساتھ مشترکہ سرمایہ کاری کے منصوبوں پر دستخط کے لئے پاکستان آئے ہوئے ہیں۔

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/ur/Pakistan/163659

734000_538325996218110_167245366_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Malik Riaz Signs 'another' deal worth 20 billion $ with US Company for World's Highest Building In Pakistan

Hahhahahah now americans have to pay to by news space for rejection. Its a gud way for media to make money from the filthy rich like sheikhs and yanks

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Malik Riaz Signs 'another' deal worth 20 billion $ with US Company for World's Highest Building In Pakistan

ملکو نے ایک ڈیل عربیوں سے بھی کی تھی اس کا کیا بنا ؟

amber123

Riaz Malik is plying US game. First used indirect channel through UAE but once failed he signed a direct deal with US to provide them a base in Karachi near and parallel to Gwader as a counter act to China. He is an international broker and pursued international agenda in Pakistan. He must be exposed like TUQ but SC was black mailed through CJ's Son. CJ must punish his son if he he is involved, to contain Riaz Thakedaar.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)

That was very smart of you (clap)(clap)(clap). Never thought this perspective of it.
Riaz Malik is plying US game. First used indirect channel through UAE but once failed he signed a direct deal with US to provide them a base in Karachi near and parallel to Gwader as a counter act to China. He is an international broker and pursued international agenda in Pakistan. He must be exposed like TUQ but SC was black mailed through CJ's Son. CJ must punish his son if he he is involved, to contain Riaz Thakedaar.

Malik495

american company se deal ................ we heard a rumor about building an american compound few weeks ago ..................something fishy (serious)

Khurpainch

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good Work Appreciated

PATHAAN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Yet Another Malku Rang Baazi

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)

ٹھیکیدار سٹھیا گیا ہے، 20 یا 25 ارب ڈالر سے نیچے بات ہی نہیں کرتا

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)

jo american pakistan ko apni larai kay liye takka dainay pa khush nahi..wo pakistan ma is dalal ka zarya $20 billion invest karay ga????..

mrk123

Kaisay kaisay fraudiyoon aur kam zarfoon kay pass bay panah daulat aa gaee hai hamaray mulk mein.

Bayghairtee ki bhi intihaa hai. The tireless crook never gives up!

bluffmaster

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

wo mansooba tu khatem ho gia aur ye bhi dramay bazi lagti hai

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)

پاکستان میں بُدھ آباد نہیں پھر بھی بدھا آئی لینڈ ؟

اُس پر تو الطاف حسین کا ایسا مجسمہ ہی جچے گا
STA-BUD11_1.jpg

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)

well done malik riaz

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)

Chaudhary Nisar killed that deal, they are closer to arabs.

awan4ever

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/163678-Bahria-Town-US-group-sign-major-investment-deal

163678_16724360.jpg

Bahria Town on Monday signed a $20 billion investment deal with [HI]Thomas Kramer.[/HI]

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) Real estate developers and investors Bahria Town and a US investment group signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) over a number of projects including development of safe city island and construction of worlds tallest building in Karachi.

Bahria Town in collaboration with the foreign companies would construct the worlds tallest building and Bodha Islanad City some 3.5-kilometres off the Karachi shore.

Bodha City Island, which covers 12,000 acres of land, will be developed within five years and it would be linked with Karachi through a six-lane bridge.

A spokesman for Bahria Town said that project would create 2.5 million jobs, whereas, the island will have 125,000 houses.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW LETS TAKE A LOOK AT [HI]THOMAS KARMERS [/HI]KAROOT:

http://tvfishbowl.com/real-housewives-of-miami-thomas-kramer-accused-sexual-assault/

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF MIAMI THOMAS KRAMER ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT MULTIPLE TIMES, ONE VICTIM WAS A 13 YEAR OLD BOY

We first met Thomas Kramer during the last season of Real Housewives of Atlanta during the Floridont episode, so when I saw him again during the Real Housewives of Miami dinner gathering I decided to do some digging and man am I shocked at what I found!

A simple search of the interwebs reveals Mr. Kramer is a longtime Miami bad boy. Thomas Kramer has been accused of sexual assault, punching restaurant owners, and dousing homeless people with wine. Good old Thomas has been making ugly headlines since the early 1990s.

According to the report one victim filed with Miami Beach police: [Kramer] then forcibly placed victim on her back holding her down. Victim states she told [Kramer] to stop and that she was a virgin A victim repeatedly told [Kramer] to stop. [Kramer] then took an eye dropper containing an unknown liquid and placed a drop of this unknown liquid into her left nostril. [Kramer] then placed a couple of drops into his nose. Victim then remembers waking up next to [Kramer] at approximately 0800 hours and asking what had happened. Victim states she awoke feeling sore around the pelvic area and anus area. Victim also has abrasions to her lower lip and chin with bruises around arms and legs. [Kramer's] chauffeur drove victim back to her residence. Victim does state she had consumed a large amount of alcohol. Victim went to RTC [Rape Treatment Center].

The victim in this case eventually refused to prosecute:

Everyone kept saying, If you go ahead with these charges, its going to be you who suffers, she explained. And I didnt want to cause any trouble for my employer, and I just thought, I cant do this, I just cant do this. I went in the next day and I asked them to drop the charges just forget about it.

A spokesman for the Miami Beach Police Department, says that [in victims case] the investigator believed a crime did occur, but the victim refused to prosecute. It was not uncommon in the 90′s for a victim of sexual battery to back away from her story, according to the spokesman. When victims did go to court, he explains, they were liable to be drilled about their sexual exploits throughout their life. They have to face their accuser, and with a high-profile guy, the media is going to drag you through the mud. They can interview your mother and your best friend. They can talk to your employer.

In June of 1994 Kramer threw his glass of wine in a homeless guys face. The homeless guy told Kramer, **** you, and Kramer shot up and started coming after him, shouting, You want me to **** you? Is that what you want? Lean over this table and take down your pants. Ill **** you right now! Ill **** you like youve never been ******! I hate to think of the damage he could have inflicted on Mama Elsa at last weeks dinner party!
Kramer was arrested in February of 1995 at a Zrich, Switzerland, nightclub after allegedly attempting to sexually assault the pregnant wife of a long-time friend. In November of 1997 Kramer attacked a restaurateur over the smoking of a cigar.
In 1999 British authorities charged Thomas Kramer with the rape, which took place at Kramers home in London. The NYPD arrested Kramer during a 2007 party for allegedly sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy in the mens room.

Thomas Kramer has been accused of sexual assault in NYC, Florida, England, Switzerland, Germany, and Miami. After reading all the sordid past of this douche-bag, he makes Joe Francis look like an angel and it makes me wonder why the women of Miami Housewives associate with
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL DONE MALIK RIAZ!
:P

saeed khan

First it is unbelievable that US will invest in Pakistan.
But if it is true then it is sure that US is going to invest to strengthen his or weaken Pakistani defence.
I agree with amber123 that because of Gawader port under China now US wants a port in Pakistan to control China.
US has ordered its slave dictators of Saudi Arabia and UAE to invest.