Malik Riaz Hussain & Allah ke Rang

saimagull

Citizen
میں آج سے تیس برس پہلے کرائے کے گھر میں رہتا تھا۔ اس گھر میں میری بیوی کی خواہش تھی کہ اللہ تعالی کسی طریقے سے اسے پانچ مرلے کا مکان دے دے _ میں اپنے بیوی بچوں کےلئے پانچ مرلے کا مکان لینے نکلا اور آج اللہ تعالی نے مجھے ایشیا کی سب سے بڑی ہاوسنگ پراجیکٹ کا مالک بنا دیا۔ اللہ کے رنگ بھی عجیب ہیں, اس کے کاموں کی بھی کوئی انتہا نہیں۔

Source : [url]http://www.facebook.com/malikriazh?ref=hl[/URL]

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
الله کے کاموں کی انتہا بیشک نہیں
مگر بچو الله کی پکڑ کی بھی انتہا نہیں ہے

Romeo

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah nai itna karam kia to phir mai nai socha kioon naa poora Pakistan he ko apni housing estate bana loun, Jahan Zardari our Nawaz jaisay khoon choosnay waloon ki full support ki our phir mai Adalat k hathon zaleel ho gaya:(

Kahlown

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah nai itna karam kia to phir mai nai socha kioon naa poora Pakistan he ko apni housing estate bana loun, Jahan Zardari our Nawaz jaisay khoon choosnay waloon ki full support ki our phir mai Adalat k hathon zaleel ho gaya:(
Khoon choosnay walay bichhoo.

kaka

MPA (400+ posts)
His down fall may be near because he is a crock and all his wealth is haraam may rest of life will be in jail the 10 by10 foot cell

aneeskhan

I have nothing to do with him though he funded the movement against Musharraf and united Nawaz and zardari but I di Salute him for his God gifted Capabilities,any Pakistani can be proud of it .
Now he is exposing the crrupt Cj and his son /soon people will know Arsalan not only balckmail him rather he blackmail to about 59 big buisnessmen for whom he took ;stay orders[' by various judges /most of them were reluctant to come forward like Malik Riaz did but soon they are coming good news
I will suggest Malik Riaz knows all Generals and politicians and he might have evidences against them should expose Zardari /Nawaz/Kiyani and others if Altaf orr wali or Shujaat fazlu or Imran even Pervez Musharraf if any.

Doorandesh

Councller (250+ posts)
I have nothing to do with him though he funded the movement against Musharraf and united Nawaz and zardari but I di Salute him for his God gifted Capabilities,any Pakistani can be proud of it .
Now he is exposing the crrupt Cj and his son /soon people will know Arsalan not only balckmail him rather he blackmail to about 59 big buisnessmen for whom he took ;stay orders[' by various judges /most of them were reluctant to come forward like Malik Riaz did but soon they are coming good news
I will suggest Malik Riaz knows all Generals and politicians and he might have evidences against them should expose Zardari /Nawaz/Kiyani and others if Altaf orr wali or Shujaat fazlu or Imran even Pervez Musharraf if any.

You are either on Malik Riaz payroll or too naive to understand this drama queen.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

If you have nothing to do with him then how come you have such a biased view against the CJ? there is no evidence of wrong doing by the CJ except the word of Malik Riaz who has many cases pending against him even before the current CJ was appointed to this position?
Many politicians and Army Generals may be corrupt and working with him but does that make Malik Riaz clean person?
Think for a second, if the polticians and Generals are crooks then who is Malik Riaz working with and why? because he is a crook himself.

Before any one can be declared guilty of a crime one has to prove it, and yet there is no proof Dr.Arsalan was blackmailing the all- so- clean Malik Riaz. All that is on record shows money being paid to Dr. Arsalan by a man who was his friend and as to the fact who was sending money to this friend is a question which kind of smells of a conspiracy. Even if Dr.Arsalan was blackmailing Malik riaz what was the thing that Malik riaz was trying to cover up by paying money.The absolutely crazy part is that Malik Riaz payed this amount over several months and mutilple times but did not have the decency to contact the CJ whom now he wants ro do jutice the way Malik Riaz wants?
Also think about the way this whole affair was made public,it smacks of a scheme.There was nothing spontaneous or motivational or emotional about it.
Besides Malik Riaz has already accepted that he paid Dr.Arsalan Rishwat to GET some "favours" from his father, so the admission of guilt on Malik sahibs part is lready on record.As for Dr. Arsalan, well, he has not admitted to guilt and as yet investigation is on-going, he may be gulity he may not be guilty,but Riaz sahib is DEFINITLEY GUILTY .
Lets not try to grind our own personal axe using some little twists in our concious understanding.
Chao.

OnlyPK

yar malak, me u ve das k dua kivay mangi de ay,
me te dua kra k menu 10 Marlay da makan lab jaye
:P

wasiqjaved

Good! Malik Riaz need people like you ... for sure!!!

Kuch Yaad aayaa????
0.jpg

tariisb

الله ، جسے چاہے جتنا رزق دے ، یہ اسی کا اختیار ہے

مگر ٹھیکیدار صاحب ، اپنے طریقہ واردات پر بھی روشنی ڈال دیتے تو ، صحیح ہوتا ،

اگر یہی پیمانہ ہے ، "فضل ربی" کا تو ، بڑے بڑے بدکار اس وقت ، خزانوں کے مالک ہیں ؟

aamir_uetn

Allah ne izzat di thi per aapko raas nai aai, Govt k sath mil k SC ko "sakrood" karne ki koshish ki laikin adalat ne "soovay motive" le k aapko "sakrood" kar diya :lol:

aamir_uetn

الله ، جسے چاہے جتنا رزق دے ، یہ اسی کا اختیار ہے

مگر ٹھیکیدار صاحب ، اپنے طریقہ واردات پر بھی روشنی ڈال دیتے تو ، صحیح ہوتا ،

اگر یہی پیمانہ ہے ، "فضل ربی" کا تو ، بڑے بڑے بدکار اس وقت ، خزانوں کے مالک ہیں ؟

Malik saab shokhay ho gaye thay k mainey itna bara business bana liya to adalat ko bhi bana loon ga per ulta para, sakroood ho gaye

Syed Haider Imam

Allah Key rang bhee Ajeeb haiN.......Kuwi Shuk nahee.........Let me give three examples only
Saddam Hussain Husni Mubarik and Col Qadddafi were all ordinary person in recent history.
Allah key rang Ajeeb hain....They all become head of Estate and also become Multi billionaire. With the power of Military, all the national wealth become their personal wealth.
Allah ke rang dekhaiN.....They all captured and killed like " rats " . All of their wealth captured by western Governments. Every one hates them.
Yeah sub Allah ke rang haiN...............
Allah key
(Hopefully, Malik sb.. you know how to use the Facebook. )

Syed Haider Imam

Allah key rang bhee ajeeb haiN....Zardari has become the President of Pakistan and Malik Rehman has become the Interior Minister ( Powerful than Prime Minister ).................There are thousands of billionaires in Pakistan are saying same thing the .......Bus yeah sub ALLAH ka diya huwa hey. Kuwi bhee yeah na-he batta-ta ka ratoo raat yeah sub Allah ney diya kaissey?

Kahlown

Senator (1k+ posts)
Meher Bukhari bhi ghatia aurat hai. Bucha junanay gai hai. Dekho bacha maa'n jes nikalta hai ya baap jesa.