Malalah Attack- a documentary

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Europian Talibani khusery bohat preshan hain kiunke Taliban kay iss bayhooda aur sharamnak kaam per unko bohat jootey par rahe hai.

When I say people in Pakistan are jahil I feel so sad but it's the reality..They believe in so many conspiracies that they couldn't even spare the little 14 years old girl that's how bad their minds have been filled with shtt..The most of these conspiracies you would see come from people who are too religious in other word they are taking it as an attack on their pious Taliban.They can't see anyone attacking their pious Taliban. let's say the world ends right now...will these people jinhon ne Malala per itni tumhte lagain hain bakhsein jaein gein?Nahi...aik aurat par tuhmat lagana bahut bada gunah hain lekin ham ko kisi ki parwah nahi.Ham koi attack bhi nahi la sakte on our pious Taliban!! Go Pakistan!! Go Jamat e Islami!!

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sach tu karwa hota he dear, you are right Pakistani people are Jahil because they still vote PPP ANP and MQM after what they did to this country.
I was not going to watch this clip but your stupid comments made me do that. thanks anyway.
When I say people in Pakistan are jahil I feel so sad but it's the reality..They believe in so many conspiracies that they couldn't even spare the little 14 years old girl that's how bad their minds have been filled with shtt..The most of these conspiracies you would see come from people who are too religious in other word they are taking it as an attack on their pious Taliban.They can't see anyone attacking their pious Taliban. let's say the world ends right now...will these people jinhon ne Malala per itni tumhte lagain hain bakhsein jaein gein?Nahi...aik aurat par tuhmat lagana bahut bada gunah hain lekin ham ko kisi ki parwah nahi.Ham koi attack bhi nahi la sakte on our pious Taliban!! Go Pakistan!! Go Jamat e Islami!!

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
Media tried their best to return the favor of US 50 million dollar (US spent around 50 million dollars on Pak media around 6 month ago) but they could not fool most of the people of Pakistan because of their over reaction.
of-course attack on Malala was wrong and inhuman but what about thousands of other people died. It was an excuse to extend the war of " terror".