Malala Yousafzai receives honorary Canadian citizenship

Musafir123

Senator (1k+ posts)
15223294.jpg

Pakistani activist and Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai, left, is presented with an honorary Canadian citizenship by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in on Parliament Hill in Ottawa, April 12, 2017. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Adrian Wyld

OTTAWA Pakistani activist and Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai has arrived on Parliament Hill and has been bestowed honorary Canadian citizenship.

Yousafzai, who famously survived an assassination attempt by Taliban militants in 2012, was greeted by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, as well as a parade of dignitaries, MPs, cabinet ministers and diplomats inside the rotunda beneath the Peace Tower.

Moments later, Trudeau presented her with a certificate documenting her as an honorary Canadian, only the sixth person to receive the honour and the youngest ever. He also presented her with the flag from atop the tower.

It is not just honorary citizenship of Canada; it is also being Canadas friend, and I warmly accept it, she told the gathering afterward.

I want to thank Canada for its passion for girls education, for its passion for humanity, for refugees, and for standing up for womens rights, and for peace.

You are a true example to the world of what it means to stand up for humanity, and Im hopeful you will inspire many more countries and many more leaders to follow your footsteps.

insaf-tiger

Banned
now start paying tax to canada you have alot of earnings good job mr p m .
by the way on a lighter note i will support malala if you managed to build atleast 10 international standard schools in pakistan or in any third world country .where needed .

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shukar ham pakustanion jaisey ghatia qaum sey door hai.. sari dunya wah wah karti hai aur ham pakistani jal jal kar sarr jaingey.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
now start paying tax to canada you have alot of earnings good job mr p m .
by the way on a lighter note i will support malala if you managed to build atleast 10 international standard schools in pakistan or in any third world country .where needed .
She has been granted honorary citizenship of Canada.Nelson Mandela was also granted honorary citizenship.She didn't apply to be citizen of Canada.Many countries grant honorary citizenship to people who have made outstanding contributions You should ask Nawaz dakoo to build schools in Pakistan.Malala has not finished her studies yet.It is the job of the government to provide health ,education,housing and jobs.

Xiggs

Shukar ham pakustanion jaisey ghatia qaum sey door hai.. sari dunya wah wah karti hai aur ham pakistani jal jal kar sarr jaingey.

West people respect her like Jesus , very kind heart when she speech

She has been granted honorary citizenship of Canada.Nelson Mandela was also granted honorary citizenship.She didn't apply to be citizen of Canada.Many countries grant honorary citizenship to people who have made outstanding contributions You should ask Nawaz dakoo to build schools in Pakistan.Malala has not finished her studies yet.It is the job of the government to provide health ,education,housing and jobs.

Saray woh loag jo malala ko qatl kerna chahtay thay ya uske qatl ki sazish se razi thay ab jal jal ke jali kati baaten ker rahay hain.

Allah jisko chahay izzat de aur jisko chahay zillat de...Allah is indeed the best of planners.

insaf-tiger

Banned
canada is feeling honor for giving honorary citizishenship to a pakistani for his fight against illiteracy is a proud movement for all pakistanies.
i hope she will use it for women empowerment and educational drive in third world countries specially pakistan .

there are many ifs and buts .. but mala will become a ray of hope for the deprived women of third world to fight against illiteracy , it will glorify paksitans name . i congratulate you malala must build schools in paksitan specially rural areas for girls .

insaf-tiger

Banned
not agreed bro .back in time when i was in pakistan once started a campaign that every house of street should pay 20 thousand so that we can repair our street road . every educated like you answered me the same thing why should we do it its governments work .
my answer to them was how much tax do we pay to government and who lives in this street it will not bite us if we got it done by ourself unfortunately apart from few houses rest didnt agreed .
this is our country we have to take responsibility of it .now a days minimum house price in rawalpindi islamabad is in millions can we not spare one lack on the road just on front of our house .does nawaz shareef uses that road or we use it ?

Aslan

not agreed bro .back in time when i was in pakistan once started a campaign that every house of street should pay 20 thousand so that we can repair our street road . every educated like you answered me the same thing why should we do it its governments work .
my answer to them was how much tax do we pay to government and who lives in this street it will not bite us if we got it done by ourself unfortunately apart from few houses rest didnt agreed .
this is our country we have to take responsibility of it .now a days minimum house price in rawalpindi islamabad is in millions can we not spare one lack on the road just on front of our house .does nawaz shareef uses that road or we use it ?
In all European countries governments collect taxes and use this revenue on health education and welfare.Apart from personal tax,there are property taxes,road taxes,sales taxes etc..If there were no taxes these countries will go bankrupt.Pakistan governments have failed to collect taxes due 1) tax officials are corrupt 2)people don't trust their tax money will be spent on health education etc.If Pakistan can sort out its tax system then there will be money available for health and education.It is possible to build roads,schools and hospitals from contributions from people but to run a school or hospital is very costly.The roads need maintenance which costs money and people are not going to pay again and again.

insaf-tiger

Banned
In all European countries governments collect taxes and use this revenue on health education and welfare.Apart from personal tax,there are property taxes,road taxes,sales taxes etc..If there were no taxes these countries will go bankrupt.Pakistan governments have failed to collect taxes due 1) tax officials are corrupt 2)people don't trust their tax money will be spent on health education etc.If Pakistan can sort out its tax system then there will be money available for health and education.It is possible to build roads,schools and hospitals from contributions from people but to run a school or hospital is very costly.The roads need maintenance which costs money and people are not going to pay again and again.
we are equally corrupt as our government is i remember when sheikh rasheed imposed 25 rupes television tax and t v inspector went to every home they answer they use to get was we are muslim and molvi we dont watch tv .. then he has to add the tax directly in electricity bill .. come on man nawaz shareef zardri musharaf bajwa jamli iftakhar chudary they are all reward of our own deeds

jumman shekhpura

MPA (400+ posts)
Saray woh loag jo malala ko qatl kerna chahtay thay ya uske qatl ki sazish se razi thay ab jal jal ke jali kati baaten ker rahay hain.

Allah jisko chahay izzat de aur jisko chahay zillat de...Allah is indeed the best of planners.

jo log malala ki ***** malanat kar rahe the , agar mauka mile to line laga kar amrika aur canada ka visa lenge .:lol:
munafiq log .

Xiggs

jo log malala ki ***** malanat kar rahe the , agar mauka mile to line laga kar amrika aur canada ka visa lenge .:lol:
munafiq log .

Sahi fermaya aapne...agar unko apni lambi lambi dadhi bhi saaf kerke, hair gel laga ke, 3 piece suits pehen ke embassy/consulate bhi jana paray to khushi khushi karengay....

Farooq Ahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)

کلبھوشن پھانسی پر عام انڈین سے لیکر انڈین وزیر، وزیراعظم تک پاکستان کو دھمکیاں دے رہے ھیں ۔

سندھ سے زرداری کے انتہائی قریب تین بندوں کی لاپتہ ہونے کیوجہ پیپلزپارٹی وزراء وزیرداخلہ چوہدری نثار پر چڑھائی کررہے ھیں ۔

لیکن
مریم باجی کے پالے ہوئے چار، پانچ کھوتے بھنگ کھاکر کسی کچرے کے ڈھیر پر پڑے سو رہے ھیں
یاد رہے
یہ وہی کھوتے ھیں جو خان صاحب کے چھینک پر بھی باری باری ڈھینچوں ڈھینچوں کرتے ھے ۔

jumman shekhpura

MPA (400+ posts)

کلبھوشن پھانسی پر عام انڈین سے لیکر انڈین وزیر، وزیراعظم تک پاکستان کو دھمکیاں دے رہے ھیں ۔

سندھ سے زرداری کے انتہائی قریب تین بندوں کی لاپتہ ہونے کیوجہ پیپلزپارٹی وزراء وزیرداخلہ چوہدری نثار پر چڑھائی کررہے ھیں ۔

لیکن
مریم باجی کے پالے ہوئے چار، پانچ کھوتے بھنگ کھاکر کسی کچرے کے ڈھیر پر پڑے سو رہے ھیں
یاد رہے
یہ وہی کھوتے ھیں جو خان صاحب کے چھینک پر بھی باری باری ڈھینچوں ڈھینچوں کرتے ھے ۔

jahalat ka behtarin namoona :)

aise log hi kisi talib i ilm ko blasphemy ke ilzam me suni sunai baton par mar dete hai . carry on jahil.

Last edited: