Malala Yousafzai, Public opinion, and Operation in N.Waziristan

||columbus||

Councller (250+ posts)
Malala Yousafzai, Public opinion, and Operation in N.Waziristan

The nation is angry. Nation is always angry, but this time it is because of the incident of the shooting of 14 year old Malala Yousafzai. Why are the Pakistanis angry? Here's are theory.
Contrary to what Khan sb says and thinks about this nation, we feel that much of the nation is indeed, "Bhair Bakriyan". We as a nation are not able to understand the simple things of life. There are two types of people in Pakistan, the ruling elite and the rest of us. We are being used by the ruling elite for their personal gains and our ruling elite is being used to serve the interests of others, in exchange for money of course. The ruling elite controls the media and the media controls us. Simple enough?

So why is the nation angry? Is it angry at the shooting of a 14 year old girl? Or is it angry at the shooting of a 14 year old girl by TTP? The answer is simple again, it is the latter. Judging by the latest news about an operation in North Waziristan, the people using our ruling elite who use us, have succeeded once again. Keep in mind that there is no overlap between the nation's interest and their interests. How have they succeeded? Read on.

Since the beginning of this "war on terror" one weapon has been the most lethal, it is public opinion. It works on both sides of the hemisphere. When U.S. was invading Iraq they built up this public opinion and bam! they did what was in their interests. Now the Pakistani ruling elite have learnt this trick very nicely from the U.S. Build public opinion for an operation in N.Waziristan and bam! serve your interests. The ruling elite will get their money and U.S. will get what they want, an extension of a war to cause instability in the region. Ruling elite 1, the rest of us 0.

The TTP may have pulled the trigger, but there is a hidden culprit behind this ruthless and cowardly attack, our media, or should I say state sponsored media. In order to create public opinion against the Taliban, the state promoted Malala and raised her to heights at which her life became in danger and left here there. With no security or any other measures in order to protect her and her loved ones. This is where the real game begins for the ruling elite. How to use this tragic incident to their gains. This news has been given priority over all others, everywhere around the world, in order to set the platform for another mindless operation in the tribal areas.

Now the question to you is, are you going to fall for it again? The nation has certainly fallen for it. Current response of the people of Pakistan = "Kill them all", desired response = " Political solution".

No doubt Khan sb is under huge pressure now as well, as much of his good work has been put in jeopardy by this one incident. Khan sb's view of a political settlement is the only logical solution to this problem, but as a nation we rarely ever make logical decisions.

Don't get us wrong, we are angry at the cowardly attack on Malala but we are equally angry at the death of hundreds of young girls killed in drone strikes. As for the nation, when a 14 year old girl gets shot by the TTP it fumes in anger, and when a 2 year old girl dies of a U.S. drone attack, you don't hear a peep. I don't have a better definition of double standards.

Thanks for reading.

http://insaf-blog.blogspot.ca/2012/10/malala-yousafzai-public-opinion-and.html

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Political solution is the right way to solve the problems, no operation is needed for north waziristan and an operation

means again a wave of explosions through out in the country.

Imran Khan is a real patriot and we wish fair and free elections. PPPs govt and their time has gone, only through
bogus voting they may come and same is with noora league, with due respect. May Allah protect us all, wasalam.

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
بہت ھی اچھا لکھا ھے ۔ ملالہ کا بہت دکھ ھیں ھمیں ، مگر لوگوں کو یہ بات سمجھنی چاھیے اُس کو ایک جواز کی طرح استعمال کیا جا رہا ھے۔

سی این این نے بہت چھوٹی خبر دی تھی ڈرون مارچ کے بارے میں، مگر ملالہ کو پورے صفحے پر لگایا گیا تھا۔ اُن کا مقصد اُس معصوم بچی کی مدد کرنا نہیں، صرف اپنی پبلک کو رضامند کرنے کا ھے۔

اگر وزیرستان میں ایک اور آپریشن کیا گیا، تو پھر ھم سب تیار رھیں ایسی بہت سی ملالایئں دیکھنے کے لیے اور باقے پاکستان کو بھی تہنس نہس ہوتا دیکھنے کے لیے کیونکہ وہاں کے مقامیوں نے جو حشر کرنا ھے ملک کا وہ آخری دھکا ھو گا پاکستان کو۔ یہاں مقامیوں سے مراد قبائلی ھیں نہ کہ طالبان۔

اُس بچی کے لیے کچھ بھی نہیں کیا جا رھا بلکے پاکستانی عوام کو ایک بار پھر اُلّو بنانے کا منصوبہ کیا جا رھا ھے۔ مستقبل میں ملالہ والے واقعے اور ٹی ٹی پی کے پیچھے امریکہ اور ہماری حکومت کا ہاتھ دیکھ کر بالکل چونکیے گا مت۔

Ye ghulamana nizam jab tak chlega pakistan me aman nahi asakti........n.waziristan me operation karna pakistan ki awam kaily sab se bara khtra hoga khudkash hamle honge aur sare pakistan me aag hi aag nazar aiga...........mera talaq n.waziristan se hai, wahan ke rehne wale itna tang hai in drone hamlon se agar operation shoron hogia phir tabhi hogi...........waziristan ke logon ne faisla kia hain ke koy bhi nahi jaiga waziristan se is bar larenge chahe amrika ho ya pak army.........whan ke rehne wale had se ziada majbor hain................aik taraf se amrika ki drone aon par baraste hain dosri taraf pakistan ki fouj,wawa kia insaf han........hum ne kabhi pakistan ki muhalifat nahi kia likan pakistani hakumran hamare sath kia slook karte hain...........wahid imran khan hai jo hamare dard me barabar ke shareek hain ..........me salam pish karta hon pakistani bhaion ko jisne imran khan ke sath aman march me ki thi.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aur jawazz ki tarha istemaal he nah keya ja raha hai ... balkey jawaz paida keya gaya hai ya hamla ker ka ... per kya out come hai previous oprations ka ??? kya aaj ager fauj nikal lee jaye sawat sai tou hallat woh he nahi ho jayee gay jo 2 saal pahley they ??? kya paroos main hoti jung ka baad koe bhe mustaqil haal ho sakta hai aik naya fauji opration ???
FEEL VERY VERY SORRY FOR PAK AMRY JAWANS ....

xguru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why do you think that people in Pakistan only care about Malala shooting and not the many other victims of terrorism. The drone attacks, the suicide bombs by TTP and others, the killings in Karachi, Baluchistan and the ethnic and sunni/shia killings, they all are reprehensible and should be condemned, and I believe we hear overall condemnations (some do it more and others do it less). It is unfair for anyone to dismiss the Malala shooting because so many other victims are also there. Pakistan is in a mess and the people who put it there are the political rulers (PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM, ANP, JI, JUI, etc. all the ruling parties) and the army. The only one who can change this is the people of Pakistan. Unless and until they don't support new people they themselves will keep on suffering. This is a fact. If people of Pakistan don't change then outsiders will come and make the changes for us. Case in point, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

Malala par jisne attack kia chahe wo taliban hai ya koy aur un par lant hain...........likan iska matlab ye to nahi ke n.wazriristan operation karo..........wahan sab taliban hain ? Whan ke loog aman pasand hain likan koy aonka sonta nahi..........drone attack me baigona loog marta hain jo bad me unke khandan wale wahi rasta ihtiar karta jo taliban ne ihtiar kia hain..mera talaq n ,waziristan se whan ke rehne wale bahot tang hain is drone ki lant se ..........agar operation shoro ho gia phir pakistan me agg hi agg hoga baqi koy aur hal nahi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whan ke loogon ne ye faisla kia hai agar operaion shoro kia koy bhi nahi jainge bahir sab whan par honge aur larenge fouj ke sath .koin ke wo loog had se ziada majboor hain ...............niklo amrika ki jang se phir dikho ke aman askati ya nahi........wahid imran khan hai jinko pata hai ke operation hal nahi hain likan siasdan to apne siasat me masroof hain masle ke hal me nahi................kisna bana ya taliban drone ne amrika ki ghulami ne......pehle hazar bar soocho ke is masla ka hal jang hain ya muzakirat...........shaid app logo ye nahi jante ke wahan ke loog kitna aman pasand hain kion ke unke koy sonta nahi...........kis pata hain wziristan ka saleem safi ko ya altaf hussin ko ya asfandyar ko ye to piase ke pujari hain .agar waziristan me aman hoga phir to saleem safi ki karobar band hojaiga wo to nahi chahta ke aman hojai............allah hum sab ko hidait farmai.ameeeeeeeen

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have lot of words for you but none of 'em will make me satisfied. I don't like you for your comment and dislikes. Show's your personality a lil bit. :angry_smile:

Can you go to Waziristan ? if so then it may be part of Pakistan otherwise it may be an independent state under control of some ''LASHKIR'' or ''SIPAH''. You have no control over Waziristan so relax be happy without it.

sngilani

Yaah waziristan is that of Pakistan part which helped Pak army to get half of kashmir they r more sincere to Pakistan than anyone else because this is in their blood and they r paying the price of it.

If it is part of Pakistan then why Pakistanis are not allowed to go there ?

FaisalKh

If it is part of Pakistan then why Pakistanis are not allowed to go there ?
Did u try to go there? I had friends in hostel from n waziristan. If army is not allowing to go there in fear that people will know the truth does not make it excluded from Pakistan

sngilani

Did u try to go there? I had friends in hostel from n waziristan. If army is not allowing to go there in fear that people will know the truth does not make it excluded from Pakistan

Studying friends with you is not an argument. You should accept that Pakistani law does not govern in FATA. Pakistan should not claim it. Afghanistan and India both have claims on it.

Mnk25

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Malala par jisne attack kia chahe wo taliban hai ya koy aur un par lant hain...........likan iska matlab ye to nahi ke n.wazriristan operation karo..........wahan sab taliban hain ? Whan ke loog aman pasand hain likan koy aonka sonta nahi..........drone attack me baigona loog marta hain jo bad me unke khandan wale wahi rasta ihtiar karta jo taliban ne ihtiar kia hain..mera talaq n ,waziristan se whan ke rehne wale bahot tang hain is drone ki lant se ..........agar operation shoro ho gia phir pakistan me agg hi agg hoga baqi koy aur hal nahi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whan ke loogon ne ye faisla kia hai agar operaion shoro kia koy bhi nahi jainge bahir sab whan par honge aur larenge fouj ke sath .koin ke wo loog had se ziada majboor hain ...............niklo amrika ki jang se phir dikho ke aman askati ya nahi........wahid imran khan hai jinko pata hai ke operation hal nahi hain likan siasdan to apne siasat me masroof hain masle ke hal me nahi................kisna bana ya taliban drone ne amrika ki ghulami ne......pehle hazar bar soocho ke is masla ka hal jang hain ya muzakirat...........shaid app logo ye nahi jante ke wahan ke loog kitna aman pasand hain kion ke unke koy sonta nahi...........kis pata hain wziristan ka saleem safi ko ya altaf hussin ko ya asfandyar ko ye to piase ke pujari hain .agar waziristan me aman hoga phir to saleem safi ki karobar band hojaiga wo to nahi chahta ke aman hojai............allah hum sab ko hidait farmai.ameeeeeeeen

Khalid bhai kia aap abi b Waziristan mai rehte hain??? kyounk aapne location tou kuch aur dia huwa hai???
Mai aap par shak nai kar raha...sirf pooch raha hoon... Umeed hai aap bura nai maanay ge
Acha hai idhar forum par koi tou hai jo waziristan ka hai...kuch information hi mil jayay gi... Yeh batayay khalid bhai k kia
TTP waziristan mai maujood hai ya yeh sub afwaah hai???

FaisalKh

Studying friends with you is not an argument. You should accept that Pakistani law does not govern in FATA. Pakistan should not claim it. Afghanistan and India both have claims on it.
Local culture is something different u can not ask people to leave their traditions which r hundreds of years old. It does not mean they dont respect law n order india nd afghanistan can only dream about it once we get rid of corrupt people next is their turn

sngilani

....once we get rid of corrupt people .....

How you will get rid of corrupt people from un-governed area where you have no police or order. It is funny. There are lots of Indians, Afghans, Uzbiks, Tajiks and Arabs living in FATA. Stop day dreaming. Pakistan will never get FATA back.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How you will get rid of corrupt people from un-governed area where you have no police or order. It is funny. There are lots of Indians, Afghans, Uzbiks, Tajiks and Arabs living in FATA. Stop day dreaming. Pakistan will never get FATA back.

what do you suggest?

FaisalKh

We never had any issue before 9/11 it all started after thst game. There are mixed communities living every where in tha world but no one complains about it. There is much more serious problem in karachi than n waziristan where daily 9 to 10 people r killed u have the right not to agree what i write here:)