Making a mockery of Muslims in Ramadan - Israeli Dates

index.png

Salam u alaikum brothers n sisters,
Would like to share with you all a mini site with the link to the brands that are being produced on the West Bank by the illegal settlers in Israel. A precise report has been made by various organizations and things are coming to surface for more and more Muslims. I am in Norway at the moment so have been busy talking about such things on my radio show and via flyer distribution in local mosques and surprisingly such little awareness exists that one can imagine why Israel is getting stronger and killing more Muslims in Palestine.

Ironically Israel, doubles production in the month of Ramadan while on the other hand is misusing the rights, homes and water of the workers who hang in the trees to harvest dates for them. I got one or two people saying "What will this ban do?" , response is simple .. "Would you prefer to buy those dates in the holy month of ramadan and fill the kitty of those companies so they can expand and demolish more homes to fund their companies?"

Here is the site, and discussion on such topics usually doesn't go anywhere. I hope you can see the intention behind this cause and spread it around, especially those who are elsewhere than Muslim countries, since they have their own date producers.

http://www.BloodDates.com

JazakAllah and hope your Ramadan is going well, us in Norway have a tremendously long one, and SubhanAllah we are managing it well :)

Last edited:

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[HI]Apnein mulk ki fikar karo, oey dunya-e-Islam k naam nihaad thaikay daroo.....[/HI]:angry_smile:

Yes, Apne Mulk ki fikr karni chahiye but Hadith of Prophet PBUH said (Mafhoom): "Muslims are like a one body. "

Next time if you have a pain in leg please just ignore it. Don't mind.

@Mr. Tubiology

Thanks for sharing this. I have seen also in market during month of Ramadan dates from Israel. But i never buy them. I buy from Tunesia, turkey or from Iran which are also available in most of the markets.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[HI]Apnein mulk ki fikar karo, oey dunya-e-Islam k naam nihaad thaikay daroo.....[/HI]:angry_smile:

his concern was for the people of palestine....I don't think you or I have the right to tell anyone to stop feeling bad for any victims...whatever, his feelings for the people in other countries are, I am sure he is very concerned about Pakistan's situation as well..

I am using medjool dates this year..dunno remember what country they are from but definitly not from Israel...
Sis majority of medjool dates are remarked and repackaged.. After the research i found out that Israel being aware of the boycott is trying to reroute.. Do share if you have the name or label of the packaging :) thx

Ali raza babar

As Iqbal Has Said and how beautifully he said that

In Taza khudaon mein Sab say bara watan hai
Jo perahan hai is ka wo Mazhab ka kafan hai .

Imranpak

If you don't like them then don't buy them! We've got bigger things too worry about then Israeli dates.

sadia_gul

Senator (1k+ posts)
As Iqbal Has Said and how beautifully he said that

In Taza khudaon mein Sab say bara watan hai
Jo perahan hai is ka wo Mazhab ka kafan hai .

Aap ka matlab hey Iqbal sb k kehnein pey riasat Pakistan ko khatam ker dein???

Iqbal sb tu democracy k bhi khilaf thay, kia jamhooriyat ko lapait dein....Iqbal sb, ko tu science ki nai eejadaat per bhi aitraz tha aur wo iss ko ibless k sathi honein se moshahbat daitay thay, kia gadha gari pey safar shurroo ker dein...

Iqbal ki sari thoughts sahih nahn...aap ko pata hay Iqbal ka baita, khud apnein baap ki kai thoughts ka bahoot bara mokhalif hey...Javed Iqbal justice raha hey aur apnien baap ka bahoot bara naqaad hay....

WatanDost

[HI]Apnay Mulk UK ki fiqar karo, Aur Apna MOOH band rakha karo,
Liknay sai Pehlay AAEENA daikh liya Karo, sadia_KHAAR
[/HI]

bhaibarood

I am using medjool dates this year..dunno remember what country they are from but definitly not from Israel...[/QUO
huma i am also using medjool dates and just found its written on a small sticker product of isreal!!!!! i hate myself !

Humi

Sis majority of medjool dates are remarked and repackaged.. After the research i found out that Israel being aware of the boycott is trying to reroute.. Do share if you have the name or label of the packaging :) thx

I am using medjool dates this year..dunno remember what country they are from but definitly not from Israel...[/QUO
huma i am also using medjool dates and just found its written on a small sticker product of isreal!!!!! i hate myself !

Ok, the brand is Bard Valley of the old ones...the newer box finished and got thrown away so I can't check its country of origin...The box I have states product of USA but it does have a Kosher symbol though...

Humi

huma they are israel product congratz !!i am using them too in ignorance
QAkhdy

You probably already use some Israeli products...if not, you definitely use some products by some companies that support Zionism...anyway, economic sanctions and oppression is not what the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) taught us...

There are many companies out there who use child labour, forced labour, exploit illegal immigrants and pay them the wages of a slave...:angry_smile:

muntazir

[HI]Apnay Mulk UK ki fiqar karo, Aur Apna MOOH band rakha karo,
Liknay sai Pehlay AAEENA daikh liya Karo, sadia_KHAAR
[/HI]
you should also think about it b4 you say something to some one im sure u will understand it.

Would appreciate that we stick to the topic, as for worrying about bigger things than dates, maybe time to spend a few moments to watch the videos on the site. None of us in this campaign are just this because we got too much time on our hands, its to help the ones that are being mistreated. Those who have better things to worry about may start their own campaigns and inshAllah we can support, as writing negative remarks don't help anyone it just shows limitations and priorities of the individual.

And btw Israel is trying to demolish masjid al Aqsa and media awareness is our next campaign.. Hope people with Allah ka khauf find that as more important than other political nonsense.

JazakAllah

Last edited:

bhaibarood

You probably already use some Israeli products...if not, you definitely use some products by some companies that support Zionism...anyway, economic sanctions and oppression is not what the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) taught us...

There are many companies out there who use child labour, forced labour, exploit illegal immigrants and pay them the wages of a slave...:angry_smile:
i am feeling so bad,i feel i contributed for Palestinian blood shed:(