Low No Of People In I.K Dharna

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan ! Sir I salute you, ! even the whole world is against you, you are on Truth!

Jews are using Imran Khan. Army is using IK. Taliban are using IK. ISI is using IK. Qadri is using IK. Supreme Court is with Imran Khan. Why is IK on roads then to seek justice?

Best comment for PTI................................why he is on Street...?...................if all above support him....................why.???

shahzad_1964

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan ! Sir I salute you, ! even the whole world is against you, you are on Truth!

I am with Ik as well... agay Barhoo IK we are with you
ALLAH kery in laatneyon choutkara milly (ameen)

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Carey on Imran Khan for the best of Pakistan future.

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Khan stand firm to make another History for the betterment of Pakistan

Confused Gandhi khans political career is finished.....there will be new group created inside PTI...............PTI(baghee group)...election symbol"BALLS"

Time will be the best judge brother. by the way, are you talk about those Balls of PM squeezed by PTI at the moment ?

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Khan stand firm to make another History for the betterment of Pakistan

Confused Gandhi khans political career is finished.....there will be new group created inside PTI...............PTI(baghee group)...election symbol"BALLS"

what about pandit nawaz group??

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)

its actually taking a nice twist..all those big names are getting badly exposed

Imran Khan tussi chah gai ho...sab ko bay naqab kar dia....aur abhi aur hon gay

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)

No Matter what we are with you KHAN !!

You took stand for us aur yeh bloooodddy haram khoorr sab ke sab khul ker saamnay aagaye hain ... Just compare the before the election campaigns of PML-N and PPP ... Kia abee be Logon ko koi shakk hai ????

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)

True Natural born Leader

Imran Khan Proved once again and stand firm for the betterment of Pakistan

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)

No Matter what we are with you KHAN !!

You took stand for us aur yeh bloooodddy haram khoorr sab ke sab khul ker saamnay aagaye hain ... Just compare the before the election campaigns of PML-N and PPP ... Kia abee be Logon ko koi shakk hai ????

koi shak nahi brother only few Lalchi stand with corrupt politicians for their own pity interest.

These liars (PMLN) use to call PTI Imran Khan is a B team of Zardari and now after rigged election they think they got theka of 5 years but forget that... In ka pala eik sachay Pakistan Khan se para hai.

NeutralMafia

Imran Khan teri azmaat ko salam...

Jews are using IK. Army is using IK. Taliban are using IK. ISI is using IK. Qadri is using IK. Voting for IK is voting for PPP. Supreme Court is with Imran Khan. Why is IK on roads then to seek justice?

Haters make your mind please. Btw i am not directing to patwari's... They have permanent black spot on their hearts just like Atheists... You can never convenience them...

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran Khan Pakistan ka shehzada

My whole family supports IK and prays for his well being and all those out for haq

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

I support #IK as well.

Till my brain is in working order, I can never think to support #KingSharif or PPP or any other party

farhanse

MPA (400+ posts)

Tumlog Imran Khan ki stupidity per fakhar karrahay ho aur wo abhi tak GHQ ki phone call ka intezar karraha he dekho kahin miss call tu nahi ay ISI ki call back karlo ...[hilar][hilar]

syed irfan01

MPA (400+ posts)

fully support and will always support -no matter what happens. IK we are proud of you. We know you are doing you best to fight these wolves.

syed irfan01

MPA (400+ posts)

YEs no matter what happens the country stands with you and is watching you. you have exposed all these crooks who are in one team since day 1.

NeutralMafia

Imran khan teri azmaat ko salam...

hunter123

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: General Raheel and the nation: Do you want to be ruled by mafia dons and gang of criminals?

I ask a simple question to Pakistan armed Forces and every patriotic Pakistani: Do you want to be ruled by mafia dons, criminal gangsters, dakoos and choors?

Yes. They want to be ruled by scum. I, for one, am not interested in the slow demise of this so called "nation" anymore.

Athra

Senator (1k+ posts)

حسرت ان غنچوں پہ جو بن کھلے مرجھا گۓ