Love this Pic

irfanali

Senator (1k+ posts)
483840_490595761006726_159692735_n.jpg

hmirza

Voter (50+ posts)
Yes very touching I heard he was giving away a couple of Canals from his Bani Gala "Paradise"... oh no wait he wants NS to give up his wealth not his own!

m.saad

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes very touching I heard he was giving away a couple of Canals from his Bani Gala "Paradise"... oh no wait he wants NS to give up his wealth not his own!

LOL!!! Welcome jee welcome. NEW FRESH TAAZAA BHARTII HUWI HAI. AJAO AJAO AJAO.
SIGMA SAHAB GAIB HUWA HAIN TU AB YEH BHAI AGAIE HAIN.
BHAI KYA HISAAB KITAAB HAI? MAIN BHI NAUKRII DHOOND RAHA HOON :(
Daily wage ya monthly ??? Monthly ha phir tu sirf election tak hi ho gii ?? Nai? (bigsmile)

BLEEDGREEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
guys have u noticed...abi jitnay nay members hain un ma zyada tar nooray hain... purany kam kam atay hain ab... :P:P

ghumman786

Citizen
Naya Pakistan Fund (PTI Only)

Assalam-o-Allequm,

Dear Friends I just contributed to Naya Pakistan fund of PTI which will be used to run PTI election campaign and for support of youth for running for a Parliament If you are PTIs supporter and want to contribute then please go to the following link and pay whatever you can. Jazak Allah Khair.

http://elections.insaf.pk/NayaPakis...tm_campaign=23MarchPostJalsa&utm_medium=email

Please comment on this thread if you have also contributed or going to Contribute. Let's make bring change through masses financing a political party. Instead of Mass financing from handful of Industrialists and Feudals

Jazak-Allah Khair
Ghumman

hmirza

Voter (50+ posts)
LOL!!! Welcome jee welcome. NEW FRESH TAAZAA BHARTII HUWI HAI. AJAO AJAO AJAO.
SIGMA SAHAB GAIB HUWA HAIN TU AB YEH BHAI AGAIE HAIN.
BHAI KYA HISAAB KITAAB HAI? MAIN BHI NAUKRII DHOOND RAHA HOON :(
Daily wage ya monthly ??? Monthly ha phir tu sirf election tak hi ho gii ?? Nai? (bigsmile)

Oh boy :doh: A guy with 38 posts since Dec 2012, who writes roman-urdu yet shows London as his location is sarcastically questioning my posts!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:
Spoken like a true IK Fanboy measuring everything in terms of money and always keeping one eye on others earning... (thumbsdown)

m.saad

Councller (250+ posts)
Oh boy :doh: A guy with 38 posts since Dec 2012, who writes roman-urdu yet shows London as his location is sarcastically questioning my posts!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:
Spoken like a true IK Fanboy measuring everything in terms of money and always keeping one eye on others earning... (thumbsdown)

Baby baby yes Noora, Eating Bala? No Noora, Telling A lie? Yes Noora, Open your mouth HA HA HA. :lol::lol::lol: