London Riots- Is it by US-UK intelligneces to protect Indian Cricketism?

abdulruff

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
London Riots- Is it by Interpol-US-UK intelligences to protect Indian Cricketism?;)

-DR. Abdul Ruff
---------------
India has been reeling under onslaught of English boys in London when India has already lost both Tests and is gong to lose the other two as well. And English boys are determined to clinch the series easily and comfortably. This seems to have upset Indo-UK-US terror calculations. Hence the riots have been ignited to save India somehow, if it is possible. (thumbsdown)

UK's role was crucial in helping India profiting heavily in the Commonwealth Games in Delhi. [hilar]

An Observation

India plays cricket not for the sake of sport or entertainment but for something else. And that something else is discernible form the comments they make on any criticism of their fickle mindset on cricketism.

Obviously, UK intelligence team and its agents are not happy about my suspicion of their part in destabilization of UK , however vague it might be, about its involvement the London riots.

The point is they could have averted it. After all they are well versed in destabilization as well as terror operations plus genocides of Muslims in Islamic world.

Obviously, all anti-Islamic agents are also deadly struck with my comments about Indian cricketism interests in the UK riots. Now the it is clear the riots have not affected the cricket tests testing the patience of frenzy spectators who have nothing else to do in the world.

UK intelligence team is possibly assisting the opposition party with the promotion of riots. Because, the continuous cricket victory of England team is perhaps viewed as a defeat o for the opposition party and a deadly shot in Cameron's terror hands.

Obviously, fearing clashes and voicing concerns against the riots, India did not immediately asked the team to return to home barracks. Neither the team India returned to their motherland fearing death. Nor any Indian called for the return of India team. Because, none in India cares for human life.

Obviously, Indian cricketism, cricket emotion is hollow. Indians do not view cricket as a sport or entertainment, but a tool to project Indian fake prestige.

Obviously England would clinch all matches beyond the test series, but no Indian would dare commit suicide unable to bear shame of Indian rout in UK, not only because Indians are by birth shameless parasites but mainly because without UK India cannot exist even without a colony called Jammu Kashmir.

-------------------

DR. ABDUL RUFF
ABUDLRUFF@GMAIL.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
London Riots- Is it by US-UK intelligences to protect Indian Cricketism?;)

India has been reeling under onslaught of English boys in London when India has already lost both Tests and is gong to lose the other two as well. And English boys are determined to clinch the series easily and comfortably. This seems to have upset Indo-UK-US terror calculations. Hence the riots have been ignited to save India somehow, if it is possible. (thumbsdown)

UK's role was crucial in helping India profiting heavily in the Commonwealth Games in Delhi. [hilar]

-------------------

DR. ABDUL RUFF
ABUDLRUFF@GMAIL.

Ruff, you might as well remove Dr from your name, if you write "S**t" like this. No wonder no one is going to believe a word you write.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha gazoo bhaiyaa u shud have the guts to post watever u want. Chand darlin doesn't mind at all. BTW you have me really curious abt your joke. Let's hear it.

good catch

hey chand darlin

I have a 6-line joke that I can not post here because its slightly dirty. if you want I can PM you but keep in mind you might not like it

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Haha gazoo bhaiyaa u shud have the guts to post watever u want. Chand darlin doesn't mind at all. BTW you have me really curious abt your joke. Let's hear it.

naaaah its dirty, I better

I do have guts but I also respect the terms of use of siasat

abdulruff

An Observation

India plays cricket not for the sake of sport or entertainment but for something else. And that something else is discernible form the comments they make on any criticism of their fickle mindset on cricketism.

Obviously, UK intelligence team and its agents are not happy about my suspicion of their part in destabilization of UK , however vague it might be, about its involvement the London riots.

The point is they could have averted it. After all they are well versed in destabilization as well as terror operations plus genocides of Muslims in Islamic world.

Obviously, all anti-Islamic agents are also deadly struck with my comments about Indian cricketism interests in the UK riots. Now the it is clear the riots have not affected the cricket tests testing the patience of frenzy spectators who have nothing else to do in the world.

UK intelligence team is possibly assisting the opposition party with the promotion of riots. Because, the continuous cricket victory of England team is perhaps viewed as a defeat o for the opposition party and a deadly shot in Cameron's terror hands.

Obviously, fearing clashes and voicing concerns against the riots, India did not immediately asked the team to return to home barracks. Neither the team India returned to their motherland fearing death. Nor any Indian called for the return of India team. Because, none in India cares for human life.

Obviously, Indian cricketism, cricket emotion is hollow. Indians do not view cricket as a sport or entertainment, but a tool to project Indian fake prestige.

Obviously England would clinch all matches beyond the test series, but no Indian would dare commit suicide unable to bear shame of Indian rout in UK, not only because Indians are by birth shameless parasites but mainly because without UK India cannot exist even without a colony called Jammu Kashmir.

-------------------

DR. ABDUL RUFF
ABUDLRUFF@GMAIL.

abdulruff

India is seen openly courting both USA and UK as well as other "big powers" for advancement of its illegal Kashmir-UNSC-nuclear interests.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
An Observation

-------------------

DR. ABDUL RUFF
ABUDLRUFF@GMAIL.

Ruff, are you high on something? What are you blabbing? this had nothing to do with India. The Riots are results of people hating the Police, and the fact there are countless young jobless people who have nothing better to do, if they find any opportunity to loot and cause mayhem they do.

It is nothing more than that, some youth and other criminal minded thug found the opportunities to loot the shops and burn them. it is not more than that, you are mad to think or link anything else.

Like I said, who is going to pay attention to your "S*it" if you write like this.