London: Muslim & Sikh communities protect each other's worship places from rioters.

SINGH KING

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
An anti-riot group of Sikhs protected a Mosque whilst Muslims were praying. Both groups also united to protect a Gurdwara in Ilford .

1d18bf94aaa3b50edfa9f6d98bafaec8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Sikhs protect Mosque as Muslims pray in london

Once in a while when there is too much stress two nation ( Us and them) theory doesn't work.
don`t try to bring two nation theory here its just a south Asian inter-community alliance..... this comments shows still u are in deep sorrow why Pakistan was created...nw if u accpt the reality of two nation theory thn alliance will work coz those who accpted this theory are outside to protect muslim comunity.

Unicorn

Banned

don`t try to bring two nation theory here its just a south Asian inter-community alliance..... this comments shows still u are in deep sorrow why Pakistan was created...nw if u accpt the reality of two nation theory thn alliance will work coz those who accpted this theory are outside to protect muslim comunity.

The theory is valid outside the Asian inter-community let me know if you want the proof I will find it on youtube and post it, only takes five minutes. I love youtube.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

The world is changing...People are waking up and realizing,we are all human beings and We can live with peace everywhere.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
The way to go. Bring down walls of hatred and live peacefully. Both communities gave us an opportunity to have our heads high with pride.

canadian43

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Once in a while when there is too much stress two nation ( Us and them) theory doesn't work.

after all we are the same people ?(india and pakistan).............
i have lot indian friends in canada......... there is not difference in indian /pakistan... we are the best friens here ..... this dirty things are only in pakistan and india..............
I love pakistan . i highly respect india..........

Unicorn

Banned

after all we are the same people ?(india and pakistan).............
i have lot indian friends in canada......... there is not difference in indian /pakistan... we are the best friens here ..... this dirty things are only in pakistan and india..............
I love pakistan . i highly respect india..........

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. you will be labeled as an Indian agent in this forum.

saaraaab

Councller (250+ posts)
it calls huminity,sir fakhar say bulaand ho gayya,ye jaan ker kay aik bhi pakistani in roits main involve nahi tha,ye jo loog pakistani ko badnaam kertay hain ye pakistani nahi afghani hain,jinhoon nay pakistani identity hasil kee hoee hae.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

The theory is valid outside the Asian inter-community let me know if you want the proof I will find it on youtube and post it, only takes five minutes. I love youtube.

neccessity is the mother of invention. there is no other way then to live together there. and for god sake dont start fighting literally at every thing. any topic will have the same end with fighting and quarreling. plz and this is not only to my indian brother but to pakistani brothers too. plz

Unicorn

Banned

neccessity is the mother of invention. there is no other way then to live together there. and for god sake dont start fighting literally at every thing. any topic will have the same end with fighting and quarreling. plz and this is not only to my indian brother but to pakistani brothers too. plz

I respect your noble sentiments and agree that we all should live peacefully in our cities and neighborhoods as human beings despite of the difference weather they are political, social, religious or gender based. I only found out about Us and them theory here on this forum and find it amusing and use it as sarcasm when its aplicable.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
why don't we see that kind of community cohesion when karachi was literally under the control of target killers. I guess people in karachi need to learn a lot.