LOL Sir Zaid Hamid makes it to Indian TV must watch it is hilarious

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=26756]rtabasum2[/MENTION] ... Are you serious in calling him sir? He is a total nincompoop and biggest fraud

youboy

Voter (50+ posts)
Sir Zaid Hamid's comment on this video on Indian Channel:)

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]

Allahu Akbar !! There is no greater pleasure than kicking the back sides of Hindu Mushriks specially when these animals accept it openly that they have been burnt by this faqeer, alhamdolillah !! watch this latest Indian TV show where they discuss this faqeer and you can feel that the intensity of our azaan has burnt their hearts and soul, alhamdolillah. This is a true appreciation from the worst enemies whom we will fight in Ghazwa e Hind !! our war has already begun !!

wahreh

What @Bial Hamed posted is true and correct. There is no false propaganda or disinformation. Zaid Hamid is a very evil character

Stop spreading propaganda and disinformation.

Stop calling him Sir Zaid. He is the follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab, a false prophet who claimed that the Ruh of Prophet Muhammad SAW is now in his body and hence he is now prophet Na au zo Billah.

For more details you can view the archives at: http://zheupdates.wordpress.com/the-case-against-zaid-hamid/

Moula

MPA (400+ posts)
India is indeed destroying Pakistani culture ,, Mr Zahid Hamaid is right , u can see in that video how Paki girl r trying hard to copy Katraina Keef in Lahore ..
[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1412001092406705&set=vb.10000790482817 9&type=2&theater[/video]
khusra ae begehrta. akhan khol kay vekh. saday haan khusray katrina noo copy karday nain. doob marnay da mukam ae katrena laye.

PkRevolution

پاکستانی نوجوان زید حامد کی کسی بات میں نہیں آتے بلکہ پاکستانی نوجوان کو پیدائش سے ہی علم ہے کہ ہندو دنیا کا بدترین دھشت گرد ہے، کشمیر پاکستانی مسلمان نے واپس لینا ہے، جتنی بھی وارداتیں انڈین را نے پاکستان میں کیں ایک ایک کا گن گن کر حساب لیا جائے گا۔

ہمیں علم ہے کہ افغانستان میں بیٹھ کر انڈیا نے پاکستان میں کتنے بم پھاڑے، ابھی تو انڈیا کے برے دن آنے والے ہیں۔ افغان طالبان انڈیا میں اپنا نیٹ ورک کھول چکے۔ انڈین بنیا کا مستقبل بلیک ہے۔

Last edited:

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Stop spreading propaganda and disinformation.

What is disinformation in it ?

1 - That Zaid Hamid was a Khalifa of Yousuf Kazzab ?
2- That Yousuf Kazzab claimed to be prophet ?

Yousuf Kazzab was convicted by a court of law after a lengthy trial. Zaid Hamid, Yousuf's Khalifa, appeared in court to defend his Prophet. Both of these are facts and are a part of the court record. At the time, Zaid Zaman Hamid used to go by the name of ZAID ZAMAN. After Yusuf's death, Zaid ZAMAN went into hiding and resurfaced in 2007 and started using the name Zaid HAMID. For your information provided below is a link to the Court Judgement on the Yousuf Kazzab case. You will find references to ZAID ZAMAN aka ZAID HAMID in the court judgement. Just search for Zaid Zaman.

Yousuf Kazzab case court judgement: http://zheupdates.wordpress.com/yusuf-kazab-blasphemy-case/

PkRevolution

Stop calling him Sir Zaid. He is the follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab, a false prophet who claimed that the Ruh of Prophet Muhammad SAW is now in his body and hence he is now prophet Na au zo Billah.

For more details you can view the archives at: http://zheupdates.wordpress.com/the-case-against-zaid-hamid/

Shame on you that you call a muslim Kazab.

Recite Kalima and sorry Allah. May be he is better muslim than you. All Propaganda spread by Indians on net against Zaid Hamid.

ASQR1

Indians are blinded by hatred for Pakistan so much that they do not see what their young people are saying, here is one example for Indian to see and than be ashamed of their anti Pakistani stance.

She is so ill mannered ans so abusive, that it makes my heart sad and make me think that this is what Indians think and not speak but than a young girl can not resist ans speaks the truth.

Listen to her language, she says and I quote, bata do in malllaon ko. very insutive language used.

Last edited:

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
What @Bial Hamed posted is true and correct. There is no false propaganda or disinformation. Zaid Hamid is a very evil character
[MENTION=56680]wahreh[/MENTION] is a PML N supporter and I am extremely ANTI PML N. However, this does not mean that I would support Zaid Hamid. The issue of Zaid Hamid is above and beyond politics and its a matter of our deen and of our Iman. The entire content on ZHE site was posted by me. Though it was not solely my work. I live in Germany, so naturally I have had help from many many friends in Pakistan.

We did all of this in March 2010. Although Zaid Hamid surfaced in 2007, the reason for doing all that in 2010 was that from 2007 to 2010, Zaid Hamid used to say that he is not the same Zaid Zaman of Yusuf Kazzab case and that he didnt know any Yusuf Kazzab. However, in Feb 2010 he admitted that yes he knew Yousuf Kazzab and that he is the same ZAID. So then we scanned all the case records, and books published on the subject matter and put them online for everyone to read whenever they want.

Before calling me a propagandist. Just read the court judgement. Yousuf Kazzab did sex with plenty of his female followers. I can even make you talk in person with some of his followers.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)

Recite Kalima and sorry Allah. May be he is better muslim than you. All Propaganda spread by Indians on net against Zaid Hamid.

I would again and again ask you. Just read the court judgement. Just read it once.

Yousuf Kazzab case court judgement: http://zheupdates.wordpress.com/yusu...lasphemy-case/

If you want, I can come to your city or home and hold your feet and beg you. But just read the judgement once. Yusuf Kazzab was a false prophet, and he claimed that the Ruh of Mohammad saw is now in my body. And he said that now I am Muhammad (Na au zo billah) and then he said that Zaid Hamid is Abu Bakr RA of this era.

Once again. I am not a Hindu. I am not an Indian. I am a Pakistani. I am a muslim La ilaha Ila Allah Muhammad ur Rasool Allah. Just read the court judgement, just read the material archived on the site.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
پاکستانی نوجوان زید حامد کی کسی بات میں نہیں آتے بلکہ پاکستانی نوجوان کو پیدائش سے ہی علم ہے کہ ہندو دنیا کا بدترین دھشت گرد ہے، کشمیر پاکستانی مسلمان نے واپس لینا ہے، جتنی بھی وارداتیں انڈین را نے پاکستان میں کیں ایک ایک کا گن گن کر حساب لیا جائے گا۔

ہمیں علم ہے کہ افغانستان میں بیٹھ کر انڈیا نے پاکستان میں کتنے بم پھاڑے، ابھی تو انڈیا کے برے دن آنے والے ہیں۔ افغان طالبان انڈیا میں اپنا نیٹ ورک کھول چکے۔ انڈین بنیا کا مستقبل بلیک ہے۔

I am probably against India more then Zaid Hamid or any other person on this forum. But this does not mean that we would now have to follow the follower of a Kazzab.

wahreh

Tumahrey khayal mein musailima kazzab ko bhi kazzab kehna galat hoga ? Zaid Hamid aik jhotey nabi ka follower hai, us ko koi jhutla nahi sakta

wahreh

[MENTION=55663]Bilal Hamed[/MENTION] I have some info on this topic and zaid hamid as well. If you are interested I can forward it to you

I would again and again ask you. Just read the court judgement. Just read it once.

Yousuf Kazzab case court judgement: http://zheupdates.wordpress.com/yusu...lasphemy-case/

If you want, I can come to your city or home and hold your feet and beg you. But just read the judgement once. Yusuf Kazzab was a false prophet, and he claimed that the Ruh of Mohammad saw is now in my body. And he said that now I am Muhammad (Na au zo billah) and then he said that Zaid Hamid is Abu Bakr RA of this era.

Once again. I am not a Hindu. I am not an Indian. I am a Pakistani. I am a muslim La ilaha Ila Allah Muhammad ur Rasool Allah. Just read the court judgement, just read the material archived on the site.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Tumahrey khayal mein musailima kazzab ko bhi kazzab kehna galat hoga ? Zaid Hamid aik jhotey nabi ka follower hai, us ko koi jhutla nahi sakta

I can challenge every single person on this forum to prove 3 things:

1- Yusuf Kazzab was not a false prophet like Museelma Kazzab.
2- Zaid Hamid was not a follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab.
3- Zaid Hamid did touba after Yusuf Kazab's death and reverted back to Islam.

If any person on this forum can prove these things, with documents and video records. I will accept any punishment that he/she decides for me. Even if its a death penalty.

I have archived the entire material posted on ZHE site and worked day and night together with my friends to get all those documents digitized. I have read each and every word of each and every document on the site. I have met Yusuf's followers personally. Have talked to them. I know all of this first hand. So I challenge, every Zaid Hamid fan to prove the above mentioned 3 things to me. You guys can die but not disprove it.

Imagine yourself going to graves supporting the Khalifa of a Kazzab and Gustakh e Rasool.. Imagine it.