King's kingdom bricks are falling one by one

https://twitter.com/x/status/1032313777021218821
I challenge you to think about Trump ways of handling elections 2016 mess.
Investigatations done, courts trail done, jury gave their verditc but king Trump says " fake news, fake media, blaming everyone but himself. Calling #PaulManafort a brave man standing".
Now compare this with #NawazSharif: Panama leaks, SC case, JIT investigation, court trial then jail term, but choor king says " vote ko izzat do, mujay maaf karoo, mari beti choorini rani ko PM banahoo". I understand NS concerns: 40 years of looted nation wealth, he has nothing else to do, his nalaik kids can't even get job in coffee store on merit. But i am surprise with this educated patwaris ( patwari is mind set not a profession) who still believe and argue for him. Its called "Stockholm syndrome", when you fell in love with your captor or killer.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I can see Trump in deep troubles in coming days and months. This is serious, extremely serious. Come 6 months or more Trump could be history.
If the special prosecutor investigating Trump campaign financing calls Cohen's witness, Trump would be in serious serious troubles, something he may not be able to avoid or overcome.

concern_paki

I can see Trump in deep troubles in coming days and months. This is serious, extremely serious. Come 6 months or more Trump could be history.
If the special prosecutor investigating Trump campaign financing calls Cohen's witness, Trump would be in serious serious troubles, something he may not be able to avoid or overcome.

He could be endup in prison in us like Nawaz did in pakistan in the mid of his tenure, I am not sure if this has ever happen in the us history before, I doubt !!!

its funny that similar shit is happening in the US

They are following the same script. Instead of answering investigations, give proofs, Trump & NS started attacking nations institutions like FBI & NAB/JIT. On top of it, calling them fake news and vote to izzat do.

Interesting is there are lot of morons who buy their tricks.

Eyeaan

About Trump!
With 90% approval among Republicans and 45% (or 42%) overall rating, how come he is losing or his twitter strategy is not working till now?
His recent measure regarding trade policy, regardless of vocal opposition by the media, will help him in the crucial Midwest.
Democrat badly need to come out of persistent personal attacks and trivial issues of Trump's language and follies. They need to chart a winnable strategy woe back the labor.

Never forget Bush's victory in 2004. He was similarly unpopular and ridiculed in the media but against all projections he had a huge win.
Moral of the story is simple: Trump is dumb but American are dumber!!

Its not about winning or loosing but its about facts. Yes he is big drama but that doesn't mean Trump isn't against facts. So far its been proved so far that he colluded with Russians during US general elections 2016. Republicans like his narrative but that doesn't prove him right ( fake news)

Same is true with NS: Panama leaks, SC judgement, JIT, NAB court, didn't give any proofs but his slogan is " vote o izzat do" which has nothing to do with his case and jail term.

Eyeaan

Its not about winning or loosing but its about facts. Yes he is big drama but that doesn't mean Trump isn't against facts. So far its been proved so far that he colluded with Russians during US general elections 2016. Republicans like his narrative but that doesn't prove him right ( fake news)

Same is true with NS: Panama leaks, SC judgement, JIT, NAB court, didn't give any proofs but his slogan is " vote o izzat do" which has nothing to do with his case and jail term.

To make it clear I'm dead against both Trump and Nawaz.
However IMHO there was a false equivalence in your analogy of Trump and Nawaz. Thus I intentionally raised an unrelated issue that Trump is not necessarily losing.
The fact is that whatever the material to Russiangate in 2016, Trump neither won election because of Russians nor it had an iota of an effect on the result. Everyone is about aware of this. IMO Democrats are mistaken to focus on an issue which is not material . let's recall Trump rose to the top tapping into the sentiments of people about distrust and mischief of Washington and media + (pessimism of poor black and white in the labor states). Thus the more opponents try to trap him into Russiagate (or other verbal follies), the more he plays dumber and arrogant, and the more his core voter is convince of their initial prejudice about wickedness of washington and new york. It is a political game where one cannot easily guess that who is playing with whom!

On the other hand, Nawaz's case was not immaterial and constituted a clear crime which led to conviction. Corruption is a real issue that had pushed the country to the bottom and had condemned the poor to misery. Nawaz reaction to blame courts or forces or play victim was an (losing) effort to hang-in in the face of imminent fall.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
as much as we would like to see it, Trump is not going to any jail anytime soon...

To make it clear I'm dead against both Trump and Nawaz.
However IMHO there was a false equivalence in your analogy of Trump and Nawaz. Thus I intentionally raised an unrelated issue that Trump is not necessarily losing.
The fact is that whatever the material to Russiangate in 2016, Trump neither won election because of Russians nor it had an iota of an effect on the result. Everyone is about aware of this. IMO Democrats are mistaken to focus on an issue which is not material . let's recall Trump rose to the top tapping into the sentiments of people about distrust and mischief of Washington and media + (pessimism of poor black and white in the labor states). Thus the more opponents try to trap him into Russiagate (or other verbal follies), the more he plays dumber and arrogant, and the more his core voter is convince of their initial prejudice about wickedness of washington and new york. It is a political game where one cannot easily guess that who is playing with whom!

On the other hand, Nawaz's case was not immaterial and constituted a clear crime which led to conviction. Corruption is a real issue that had pushed the country to the bottom and had condemned the poor to misery. Nawaz reaction to blame courts or forces or play victim was an (losing) effort to hang-in in the face of imminent fall.

Follow their strategy: instead of giving proofs, they are on offensive, trying to change narrative. Surprising is that lot of people are buying it, even they know they are wrong.

Anonymous Paki

They are following the same script. Instead of answering investigations, give proofs, Trump & NS started attacking nations institutions like FBI & NAB/JIT. On top of it, calling them fake news and vote to izzat do.

Interesting is there are lot of morons who buy their tricks.
they have no else where to go

they have no else where to go

Never undermine crooks, greedy and corrupt, because they know 99% have price, whom they can get favor. Look around how NS used the system, bought everyone around him, almost 3 generations now, these people don't even understand meaning of wrong or right.

Look at #FawadHassanFawad & #AhadCheema intelligent public servants, but these crooks knew their price.

Anonymous Paki

Never undermine crooks, greedy and corrupt, because they know 99% have price, whom they can get favor. Look around how NS used the system, bought everyone around him, almost 3 generations now, these people don't even understand meaning of wrong or right.

Look at #FawadHassanFawad & #AhadCheema intelligent public servants, but these crooks knew their price.

American institutions and democracy is way stronger and stable than Pakistan's
I don't see any way out for Trump from this

American institutions and democracy is way stronger and stable than Pakistan's
I don't see any way out for Trump from this

For Trump, you are right about him. He can kill more time, but it will cost Republican party dearly in mid term elections. Trump stubborn will cost them dearly in general elections 2020 too.
But look Trump is doing everything to undermine same national institutions for his personal glory. Unfortunately, it is same true for NS>

Anonymous Paki

For Trump, you are right about him. He can kill more time, but it will cost Republican party dearly in mid term elections. Trump stubborn will cost them dearly in general elections 2020 too.
But look Trump is doing everything to undermine same national institutions for his personal glory. Unfortunately, it is same true for NS>

It'll be interesting to see what happens next
Trump's rating is still over 50% despite all that. Can the judiciary impeach him and make these many people angry? interesting test case for democracy

It'll be interesting to see what happens next
Trump's rating is still over 50% despite all that. Can the judiciary impeach him and make these many people angry? interesting test case for democracy

Strong institutions show the strength of nation. People come and go but nation still lives on. Individuals are dispensable but not nations. America is great country because agencies & courts go with laws, don't care about individuals ( 99% cases)