Live With Dr. Shahid Masood - 31st July 2015 - Taliban Muzakarat Jari Rakhen..America

bluebee

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
in almost each and every program Dr. sahib never answered Wajiha's question and always say "iss par ba'ad main atay hain" - I wonder if they don't do preparation before program that which question to ask.
He has limited her role to "Ji" "Theek" "Sahi" "hmmm" ... that's too much humiliation

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: What Advantage Paki Politician Will Gain From News Of Mullah Umar..Dr Shahid Masood

No advantage will be taken from our useless politicians. Also there is no advantage of him going, either way we are in same position. Problem with establishment is they want a pro Taliban group which will attack Indian bases in Afghanistan. I think cud be wrong.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: What Advantage Paki Politician Will Gain From News Of Mullah Umar..Dr Shahid Masood

No advantage will be taken from our useless politicians. Also there is no advantage of him going, either way we are in same position. Problem with establishment is they want a pro Taliban group which will attack Indian bases in Afghanistan. I think cud be wrong.

Afghanistan is a weak link in this region(And no wonder world powers like Russia and US wanted to rule it, or in other words make it their second base to oversee the whole region or launch their attacks on other regions from here) and its poor Government, and management leaves many difficulties for Pakistan. Because if Pakistan ignores it then Pakistan's enemies will take advantage to settle their to do their activities against Pakistan...

I hope for speedy stability of this country, but then again we are not talking about a Town, or city but a country and it might take a century for stability unless the whole world put their investment into Afghanistan as a donation because world is about investment and returns and such a country may not return a better rate of return on investment.

Last edited: