Libya / Incredible media lies - BBC shows "Green Square" in INDIA, 24 August 2011

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

c676a96ad2437bfbefdf43721aad41cf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ohhhh My GOD.... So bad ............. They should appologise........ Silly BBC. It looks like a mistake ? Or a delibrate act ?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Same with bbc reporting Building 7 collapse just before its collapse during 9/11 coverage.

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
ok guys this is not propaganda (they are very brilliant in doing false propaganda). it was a genuine mistake and they have apologized on live tv and said it will not happen again. i heard it myself.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I tell you one more truth. These Rebells are not at all Lybians. These are imported kurds from Iraq who are fighting Ghaddafi. I have this information from my contact person in Lybia.

I also condemm Act of lybian embassy (which i am sure on US and EU pressure) in Pakistan to change Lybian flag on their embassy building. Govt. of Pakistan should take action on it. Rebells are losing in tripolis and we should wait till end of war.

What a shame France, Britian, Germany and USA. The real losers.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Can you trust Main Stream Media?

Ha ha ha ha incredible ........... they read what is written on the teleprompter.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The Real Face of Zionist Media: BBC Airs Footage From India & Says It Is Tripoli, Libya

BBC Airs Footage From India & Says It Is Tripoli, Libya..... ..... ...... The lies could be so blunt..... .... Shame on Western Zionist media....

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: The Real Face of Zionist Media: BBC Airs Footage From India & Says It Is Tripoli, Libya

Bhai poora such dikhao. Wo apology bhee jo BBC ki taraf se hoi

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: The Real Face of Zionist Media: BBC Airs Footage From India & Says It Is Tripoli, Libya

Please post that apology.... and also the apologies they did on lying about WMD in Iraq, attack on Afghanistan under blatant lies, and on exposition of 9/11... .... lies.. lies...lies.... Where can one defend them? You might have courage to do so.... ... .. :)