Leopard tanks to Saudi Arabia was supported by the governments of the United States and Israel

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maybe coz Al-Khalid tanks are $hit? I don't understand why Saudis keep buying all this western equipment. They have a laughable "army" and are cowards when it comes to real enemies like Israel so who are they going to use their equipment against? Iran or their own people?

hans

Banned
Think !!!

Think Hard.... Why has State of Israel always have a soft view for Saudi Rulers. ????? Why?

answer can be found in Washington Post on Sept. 17, 1969 News Paper...

My Humble opinion would be...to ask

"Is the Saudi Royal Family Jewish?""

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
All three above gentlemen have put good comments.

Without Israeli govts permission no deal can occur. As I came to know the
commission system of Saudies is corrupt indirectly. So who is involved and how much commission
is going to whom ? Leopard 2 Tank is very modern equipment of war but
against which country ? What are objectives and plan of the western
weapons industry ?

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
All three above gentlemen have put good comments.

Without Israeli govts permission no deal can occur. As I came to know the
commission system of Saudies is corrupt indirectly. So who is involved and how much commission
is going to whom ? Leopard 2 Tank is very modern equipment of war but
against which country ? What are objectives and plan of the western
weapons industry ?

Lol you have any doubts brother??? Obviously these tanks are not for israel bcoz belly dancing fans dnt have such balls, their only target is IRan..

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
koi khabar bus saudia k hawalay say ho us per pata nahi kya kya comment kar detay hain israel dost america dost...... i agree but yar kbhi apnay giraiban main tu jhank kar dekho kya hum nahi america europe k agay naak ragartay rahtay k hamain yeh de do wo de do ...... akhir hum nay yeh sub aslah kis k khilaf istimaal karna hai ya kya, mostly apnon k khilaf hi ...... tu phr apnay aap ko b tu america israel dost kaho ???????????????????/

waisay tank hai anth chk this video:

Last edited: