CqH7s_8W8AA9DPH.jpg

CqHtXxrXYAArgQr.jpg

CqH745nW8AAU2YK.jpg

CqH7wHMWIAApAMs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
qom ghareeb ho per jaahil na ho.

isliye kaha jata ha ke taalem pe paisay kharach karao takay logo mein tameez tu aye.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
qom ghareeb ho per jaahil na ho.

isliye kaha jata ha ke taalem pe paisay kharach karao takay logo mein tameez tu aye.

By the way, people travelling to UK are most educated one....................But sharam aur haya muk gaya hai bas
its a shame

joekearns

MPA (400+ posts)
Usually on long haul and short haul flights Crew members just before landing collect any rubbish in bin bags which is left behind while they were carrying food trolleys. I hope PIA management will tell their crew to collect rubbish b4 land instead of blaming customers. It's bad customer service to blame customer!! Customer is always right. On emirate flights they have lotion and other toiletries but they are locked in their cases, so that no body can rob it.

premier service ka Allah hi hafiz..
don't blame the people...
do ur duty....
hur koi uthta hai aur qoum ko sunana shorro ker daita hai..
did u hear anything against the qoum from Quaid i Azam....
excuses excuses and excuses....
Qoum theek hai..... System theek kerain,,,, Becharay bijli pni gas kay billoon say preshan hain and here everybody starts to bash Qoum..

umariqbal

Banned
Pakistanis Being PAKISTANIS.

Often we find ourselves as Pakistani complaining about poor condition of the state and state-run institutions. But if the state does try to improve its infrastructure and tries to facilitate the citizen, we being typical Pakistani always sabotage states efforts and we try our best to destroy anything good coming out of country.

Take the latest example of PIA Premier service launched just on 14th August by Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. Three A330s acquired from Sri Lankan airline were revamped for PIA’s exclusive premier service.Premier business service was included, new LEDs installed with fresh food and new industrious staff wearing international designers uniforms.Pakistanis being Pakistanis rabbled the plane on its second day of flying.

Used diapers were left on the floor, some parts of the seats were broken, toiletries from the lavatory were stolen, there was rubbish on floors everywhere.

PIA spokesperson took on twitter to publish the pictures of the aftermath of the inbound flight to London requesting the passengers to take care of their own airline service. We should be acting in a way that is deemed sophisticated and refined in any civic society instead of portraying early man’s behavior.source:

http://fibrenerves.com/pakistanis-being-pakistanis/

Last edited:

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
کچرا تو کچرا ہیں، شیمپو بھی نہ چھوڑے ہم نے
پریمیم پی آئ اے سے بھی چرالئے تولئے ہم نے

یہ چور بھی کوئ پٹواری ہوگا

92gyara

Voter (50+ posts)
Usually on long haul and short haul flights Crew members just before landing collect any rubbish in bin bags which is left behind while they were carrying food trolleys. I hope PIA management will tell their crew to collect rubbish b4 land instead of blaming customers. It's bad customer service to blame customer!! Customer is always right. On emirate flights they have lotion and other toiletries but they are locked in their cases, so that no body can rob it.

Lagta hai Aap issi flight mein safer kar rahay thay. OO bhai...itna kachra tu koi jahil he karta hai. Aur agar amlay nay kachra collect nahi kiya tu is ka matlab hai k zameen pay pehkdo???? Emirates pay koi locks mein nahi hota lotion....issi tarhaan rakhay hotay hain...

Apnay aap ko badloo....phir kehtay hai k koi izzat nahi karta pakistanion key....

I really don't know whats the background of this..
Have travelled many times on PIA for long hours..
There is for sure some litter but not like this as shown in the picture...
So dunno what happened in this particular flight....

joekearns

MPA (400+ posts)
I was not on that plan but one need common sense to understand this, which i think you are lacking. I think you are not frequent air traveller otherwise you wouldn't talk in such manner. Once you drop biscuit or food on the floor than you don't have space or even idea where it drop and anyhow by the time you figure out where it drop someone will already in que waiting for you to give way. And once you are travelling with kids than you than i'll ask you whether you are ignorant or what? kids usually do that kind of mess on the plan. I don't know when you last travelled on Emirates flight!!! but i've seen lotions and other toiletries are seal locked in plastic case glue to toilet top... So stop blaming Pakistanis and customers!!
Lagta hai Aap issi flight mein safer kar rahay thay. OO bhai...itna kachra tu koi jahil he karta hai. Aur agar amlay nay kachra collect nahi kiya tu is ka matlab hai k zameen pay pehkdo???? Emirates pay koi locks mein nahi hota lotion....issi tarhaan rakhay hotay hain...

Apnay aap ko badloo....phir kehtay hai k koi izzat nahi karta pakistanion key....

Sohail Shuja

what a useless topic.... PIA should ensure that certain things do not happen in the plane next time. They can install fixed dispensers for hand-wash and lotions and can have paper towels instead. Whats the use of posting these pics and making an appeal to the awaaam? Sorry but we do live in a country where a glass is always tied to the water pitcher... when you are praying in a mosque, you also pray that no one steal your shoes.... when you make a wall at the corner of the house, you have to write over it "Yahan peshaab kerna/koora phainkna mana hay, khilaf warzi kernay walay ko police k hawalay kiya jayega"

Fatema

International flights always announce before landing to keep airphones and blankets ready for collection and after that a garbage bag or similar passes to collect the trash. Rest of the cleaning is done by the cleaning crew once the passengers are offloaded. Long flights are always messy and with children there are always plenty of trash near their seats. Even lavatories you find are full of trash uptill the brink. Sometimes the crew themselves have to clean the lavatory after some elderly or children have used it. They are trained to do these chores and never ever a frown on their heads. Always smile...

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بلکل سہی فرمایا آپ نے میں بھی خود نواز شریف پر ہی شک کر رہا تھا

Hamza Khalil Janjua

Councller (250+ posts)
ITS normal i have seen people making mess in other airlines as well buchay b ho skty hain ,PIA walay fazool me awaam ko media me bdnaam kr rhy hain they should mind there business and clean it up like other airlines , Aik karay ka jahaz chala kr ziada shokhay ho rhy hain

arafay

jis qom ka PM nawaz sharif ho us qom se aur kiya umeed lagai jasakti ha.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
دیکھ لیا کرو ٹکٹ دیتے وقت کوئی نورا ٹکٹ نہ لے جاۓ
یہ ہر گجھ گند ڈالتے ہیں