KPK police ki gunda gardi

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is the proof this video is of KPK police? Please share the method to get the footpath clear from encroachment?

RajaRawal111

Being a putwari I may easily jump up and start reducing this. But if this is the action against tajavzaat then it look bad and looks against Poor vendors but guys we need to implement the rule in this country. And that is what is being done in this video.
So please be sensible and try to see what actually is happening. It is not an act of Ghunda Gardi

GreenMaple

Looks like this Baba Pulce is on a mission. Shame on him. He should be fired for this kind of illegal behaviour.

Last edited:

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ٹائیٹل غلط ہے ۔یہ کے پی کی پولیس نہیں بلکہ ایف سی اہلکار ہیں۔ جس سے ظاہر ہوتا ہے کہ یہ فاٹا کا علاقہ ہے۔ یہ کوئٹہ کا کوئی علاقہ بھی ہو سکتا ہے۔

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is the proof this video is of KPK police? Please share the method to get the footpath clear from encroachment?

its not police its FC and its not KPK this video is from FATA and tribal area you can see from their uniform its FC. PTI KY mukhalif her pashto bolny waly ko KPK ka sarkari elhkar bana dety hain apny jhoty propaganda ky lee.

it seems FC is clearing footpaths because shopkeepers bring their items way beyond their shops and our people do not listen the warnings but yes i do agree its not a good way still he has no right to slap the people if they do not listen rather fine them or arrest them

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes this is FC police uniform, although he is removing illegal encroachments from the road side which is a good thing, but you can't go around slapping people and throwing food around. Two wrongs don't make a right. Har cheez kerne ek taur tareekha hota hai.

Give them 1 hour to remove everything if they don't comply, bring a govt truck and seize all the goods and stalls, fine them and give them a chance to reclaim their property and sign a declaration not to do it again, and if caught doing again, they will be given a bigger fine and even time behind bars

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Being a putwari I may easily jump up and start reducing this. But if this is the action against tajavzaat then it look bad and looks against Poor vendors but guys we need to implement the rule in this country. And that is what is being done in this video.
So please be sensible and try to see what actually is happening. It is not an act of Ghunda Gardi

Why do you want to call yourself a patwari? Last I heard was Hanif Abbasi calling himself a patwari

DaXter Di Cario

Councller (250+ posts)
A person from OKARA will now be telling about KPK go bro get some sleep that is neither uniform of kpk police neither this person belongs to police.

aqalmandchacha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
بہت افسوس اور دکھ ہو رہا ہے فارم کی انتظامیہ اور اکثر ممبران نے اس مبارک اور برکتوں والے مہینے کا بلکل لحاظ نہیں ۔ ٹائیٹل تو صحیح لگاو بھتیجے۔