Kindly i need your help if you guyz has anyone in police on minor case in lahore plzz.....

Waqas85

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear guyz...

i m overseas Pakistani from gulf...but my family faced small issue in Lahore. we have very old property in south lahore (Badami Bagh). which we rented to a family there.

Unfortunately we ignore legal rule we did not make a legal tenant agreement that suppose to submit in police station. NOw all of sudden this night police raided on that area and confiscate tenant and also callled owner to visit police station (means we).

so my brother all of sudden ran toward there to see what happened exactly they just just held him and registered FIR. Not even gave him to response to us what happened. Being a overseas i felt we should have some links coz while staying here we are really out of links communication to anyone.

Kindly if you guyz assist and have links plz for GOD sake contact me to get us out of this situation and apart from that i realy need someone to whom we can share such things happen (may not ever in future).

i am active member here in siasat.pk and from dubai...

plz request to all ........

Jazakallah ....

Last edited by a moderator:

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
sorry I don't have any links as I am overseas too..

But just curious, why did they arrest the tenants and what FIR has been lodged against your brother?

May Allah help you with this difficult time.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
by the look of things, you did break the law by not submitting tenancy details

now try and bribe someone to get out of it

bhaibarood

I can vouch for this thread starter he is helpful to the forum regardings trading and finance! kindly help him.
Do contact Dr Gill , Zulfi bukhari via social media.
Any PTI local leaders here or the media team who can help

Imran the legend

Dear guyz...

i m overseas Pakistani from gulf...but my family faced small issue in Lahore. we have very old property in south lahore (Badami Bagh). which we rented to a family there. Unfortunately we ignore legal rule we did not make a legal tenant agreement that suppose to submit in police station. NOw all of sudden this night police raided on that area and confiscate tenant and also callled owner to visit police station (means we). so my brother all of sudden ran toward there to see what happened exactly they just just held him and registered FIR. Not even gave him to response to us what happened. Being a overseas i felt we should have some links coz while staying here we are really out of links communication to anyone. Kindly if you guyz assist and have links plz for GOD sake contact me to get us out of this situation and apart from that i realy need someone to whom we can share such things happen (may not ever in future).

i am active member here in siasat.pk and from dubai...

plz request to all ........

Jazakallah ....
Best thing is register your complaint in Pm citizens Portal and contact overseas minister Zulfi Bukari. Also you can contact Cm Punjab Buzdar.

Dilljaly

Minister (2k+ posts)
پولیس والے کتے کے بچوں کو ہڈی ڈالو،حرامزادے رمضان میں بھی باز نہیں آتے

Raiwind-Destroyer

I can vouch for this thread starter he is helpful to the forum regardings trading and finance! kindly help him.
Do contact Dr Gill , Zulfi bukhari via social media.
Any PTI local leaders here or the media team who can help
typical patwari asking him to contact the bigger people to get his case dismissed no wonder you do not like imran khan government because you are use to patwari system

if this guy lives overseas he knows very well what happens if you break the law you have to face the consequences and every Pakistani should be ready to face it if they break the law

Imran the legend

by the look of things, you did break the law by not submitting tenancy details

now try and bribe someone to get out of it
Big Dakus like Shabaz Sharif Get Away with 20 murders model town another Daku Humza Shabaz got Lahore High Court Bail On Saturday when courts are closed and you telling him not to bribe someone your corrupt leaders bribe all the time. You got double standards and you support corrupt mafia sharif and zardari Daku your advice is unreliable and untrustworthy

Imran the legend

typical patwari asking him to contact the bigger people to get his case dismissed no wonder you do not like imran khan government because you are use to patwari system

if this guy lives overseas he knows very well what happens if you break the law you have to face the consequences and every Pakistani should be ready to face it if they break the law
At this time he needs our support he hasn’t committed big crime it’s minor. I am more concerned about big Dakus on bail and overseas Shabaz and Zardari looted billions

Islamabadiya

Big Dakus like Shabaz Sharif Get Away with 20 murders model town another Daku Humza Shabaz got Lahore High Court Bail On Saturday when courts are closed and you telling him not to bribe someone your corrupt leaders bribe all the time. You got double standards and you support corrupt mafia sharif and zardari Daku your advice is unreliable and untrustworthy
i never had any doubt on your comprehension abilities ......

Imran the legend

no grounds for a complaint, he himself stated that he did not submit tenancy details, ideally when you break the law you should pay for it
Your corrupt leaders sharifs got no right for bails they should be hanged but they get bail on every case. Stop worshipping big criminals first

Islamabadiya

That’s the problem when pmln donkeys can’t defend things or have any answers they start being rude like pmln ex ministers

looks you are still hurt from my last day comment, :)

thats the problem with your kind, there are few around like you, empty in the upper part, zombies, cant engage in discussion, start labeling other, like i told u before you have no idea who i voted for, i dont give a dam abt shrifs etc,

you are a useless waste of time, like i said last time

you are a Fool

Imran the legend

looks you are still hurt from my last day comment, :)

thats the problem with your kind, there are few around like you, empty in the upper part, zombies, cant engage in discussion, start labeling other, like i told u before you have no idea who i voted for, i dont give a dam abt shrifs etc,

you are a useless waste of time, like i said last time

you are a Fool
The Donkeys that support Zardari or Sharif I don’t have any respect for them they good as getting hanged no good for anyone