Khursheed Shah is in trouble - NAB gets hold of big evidences against Khursheed Shah

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

نیب اور عدالتوں سے تو کچھ ہونے سے رہا . لہذا بہترین علاج یہ ہے کہ اِس مُوچھل

اور اِس جیسے تمام ڈاکوؤں کو پکڑتے جاؤ اور فوری انصاف کے لئے کشمیر کی سرحد

.پر کلسٹر بموں کے سامنے کھڑا کرتے جاؤ​

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is a master of thieving art, he trained most of the money launderers in PPP including Murdari. NAB had ample time to prob him, now is the time to send him to rot in prison for at least twenty years.

Diesel

نیب اور عدالتوں سے تو کچھ ہونے سے رہا . لہذا بہترین علاج یہ ہے کہ اِس مُوچھل

اور اِس جیسے تمام ڈاکوؤں کو پکڑتے جاؤ اور فوری انصاف کے لئے کشمیر کی سرحد

.پر کلسٹر بموں کے سامنے کھڑا کرتے جاؤ​
ye RAW ke agents hein.. Raw ka dimagh kharab nhi apnay agents ko mar-waye

surfer

U keep fuking opposition and India keep fukin u.
Are you saying that if India is “fukin” us that doesn’t include the opposition? You seem to be saying that India is not “fukin” the opposition, therefore the opposition is not Pakistani?

By the way, why did Maryum invite her uncle modi to her daughters wedding? And can’t she speak to her dads best friend, uncle jindal to at least delete his tweet favouring BJP? I mean Maryum has tweeted in favour of jindal, so it’s the least he can do, no?

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you saying that if India is “fukin” us that doesn’t include the opposition? You seem to be saying that India is not “fukin” the opposition, therefore the opposition is not Pakistani?

By the way, why did Maryum invite her uncle modi to her daughters wedding? And can’t she speak to her dads best friend, uncle jindal to at least delete his tweet favouring BJP? I mean Maryum has tweeted in favour of jindal, so it’s the least he can do, no?
ok i m not here to support maryam or noora but if maryam have invited modi she is dash insan then why have ik Endorsed modi before election ?

surfer

ok i m not here to support maryam or noora but if maryam have invited modi she is dash insan then why have ik Endorsed modi before election ?
Good question. 1 reason could be to boost congress, and if you look back Congress got some mileage out of that statement - but not enough

But there is a big difference from making a statement regarding elections and inviting someone to a wedding

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good question. 1 reason could be to boost congress, and if you look back Congress got some mileage out of that statement - but not enough

But there is a big difference from making a statement regarding elections and inviting someone to a wedding
well honestly speaking i think that should have boosted bjp cause ik have great following in india as well

Hussain1967

well honestly speaking i think that should have boosted bjp cause ik have great following in india as well
That following was only till the time IK didn’t become PM of Pakistan. When it comes to country, Indian or Pakistani people both take it above Cricket or any other sport. As a politician, Nawaz has more following in India than what IK has. Separate Cricket and Politics ( and arrange them in correct order in your mind), and you will immediately realise that Nawaz was/is more popular than IK in India.