"Keep my princess in your Duas!" Asif Ali wrote

ASKardar

Councller (250+ posts)
asif-ali-696x387.jpg

LAHORE: Pakistan batsman Asif Ali heads to England on Monday to play in a one-day series but said his heart will be with his daughter who is travelling to the USA for cancer treatment.

“My daughter is fighting the stage IV cancer and we are taking her to US for her treatment,” Ali tweeted.

He thanked the US authorities for issuing a visa to Noor Fatima “within an hour.”

“Keep my princess in your Duas!” he said.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1120308447663271936
The hard-hitting 27-year-old Ali has played 11 one-day internationals and 19 Twenty20 internationals for Pakistan.

He was left out of the provisional 15-man World Cup squad but teams have until May 23 to finalize their squads

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am old school so pardon my ignorance, when all of sudden we are hearing so many kids getting sick , killed and have cancer I came to think , kia Allah naraz hai Hum se?
khushwa
Asmat Jonejo
ab yeh ?

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Not correct.
Stage 4 is treatable in several types of cancer, specially in kids and young adults. If the tumor hasnt spread to the bones, there is usually a chance of a full recovery. May Allah help her recover completely.
so if its metastasize to brain , liver or lymph nodes its treatable right?

knowledge88

Ah meray Allah,
Your are all powerful. Any thing is possible for you. Please is bachi koh cancer say bacha lay or complete Sihat atah ker day.
Is kay gher may khushyaan bakher day.
Aameen

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
so if its metastasize to brain , liver or lymph nodes its treatable right?
Im not a doctor...only speak from experience of seeing loved ones go through it.
Basically what Ive learned is that most cancers are more likely to hit bones far sooner than the brain, mainly because of proximity. That is why oncologists use that as a barometer. Lung cancer is one that usually spreads fastest to the brain. So not sure how old his daughter is, but lung cancer usually doesnt hit toddlers.
Anyway, regardless, sorry to digress, but hope she gets well soon. Its not a pleasant sight watching a loved one go through cancer and its treatment.

Chloe Lewis

And here is the most important part of each essay. In order to write a viable essay, it is imperative to create a comprehensive sentence statement write essay. Use the intensity of the words to brighten the thoughts and the order of the techniques you will use in your essay. Be that as it may, recall, do not drag out the explanation of the proposal, including irrelevant data, as it will lose its essence.