Kasur Incident Vs Model Town Incident

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
Few days ago in model town v c extream brutality and killing of ppl which is even captured by media cameras .. SS took a notice and made a JC , whos report is never made public , in that report who ever was accused never get any punishment

And Now

Kasur Incident happened and SS made an other JC , Who's report will go to govt. again and it will be up to govt. to make that report public or not ; so how would we know what is truth and if justice is done or not. I request ppl to put pressure on SS to make sure this JC 's report should be made public.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kusur incident and Role of Media

Hi i am still confused did child abuse happened or not , was it a land problem or not.... in can case i wanna ask our Govt. and Pemra

Why they r allowing so much miss information about a big news like this which is giving so much bad name to Pakistan .... And what they r going to do about that ... becz Govt. and Pemra shouldn't just let anyone on TV come and bash Pakistan or bring bad name to Pakistan ....

Ro Maryam Ro

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Kusur incident and Role of Media

Everything is now exposed that PML-N MPA is involved in sex scandal and selling those videos in Intrnational Market. And then media channel tried to divert the attention but failed badly.

Now PM and CM took notice (SO CALLED) on this sex scandal. But nothing will happen because their own MPA is involved in this sex scandal.

Last edited:

t_nsaim

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Kusur incident and Role of Media

Hi i am still confused did child abuse happened or not , was it a land problem or not.... in can case i wanna ask our Govt. and Pemra

Why they r allowing so much miss information about a big news like this which is giving so much bad name to Pakistan .... And what they r going to do about that ... becz Govt. and Pemra shouldn't just let anyone on TV come and bash Pakistan or bring bad name to Pakistan ....

Sadqay jawan teri massomiat ton Patwaria

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have said this before and I am saying this again. Pakistan is the worst country for kids to grow up in and its the worst country for women to live in. If you can afford it send your children especially daughters to study in a different country. Even in UAE women receive much more respect than in Pakistan, but best is to send kids to any western country as they are the most civilized and your kids will grow up to be much better human beings.