KARGIL REVISITED

babulal

MPA (400+ posts)
Nazam sethi dissects the events during initial days of the plans which led to the debacle of the kargil adventure launched by Pak army .A massive failure .

Scholar1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nazam sethi dissects the events during initial days of the plans which led to the debacle of the kargil adventure launched by Pak army .A massive failure .
Najam sethi and thread starter both are Raw paid Indian agents. I don't need to see the video without watching I can tell

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seems like the humiliation of 27 Feb especially the recent findings of heli being shot down due their own incompetence resulting in a slaughter of 6 of their own is causing these chaddis quite a bit of mental anguish

babulal

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahaha,Toilets ke baat tumary liy serious ho ge

tumblr_m7ftgys3Na1rn88ts.gif

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Najam sethi and thread starter both are Raw paid Indian agents. I don't need to see the video without watching I can tell
Nah this modi's ass spawn posts here regularly with his multi nicks, doubt that this brainless twerp is getting paid anything he just enjoys the humiliation meted out to him maybe its in his DNA

bootpolish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nah this modi's ass spawn posts here regularly with his multi nicks, doubt that this brainless twerp is getting paid anything he just enjoys the humiliation meted out to him maybe its in his DNA

not everyone is modi aslicker

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear Babu Lal
I am very against War. We should even don’t hate .
Would you like to comment by various Indian Generals including Gen VP Singh India got maximum casualties in Kargil conflict among its all conflict.
India tried all its forces they were failing to tackle the situation shown in Indian Movie Kargil was made by Indian intelligence.
War is not solution Peace is long lasting solution.
Lot of conflicts are there we should try where both are responsible mainly India if you analyse as neutral.

lala123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
get lost babulal dont you have any other thing to do in life? No body likes you here. Dont forget what happened to Abhinandan a few months back