Karachiites cant vote !

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know many members here must be thinking that 1500 people have died in karachi and still the public is not doing anything and what more, that most probably the same parties will win the election in Karachi again.

First not everyone is Karachi is a MQM or ANP voter. Infact most people are sick and tired of them both. We have been wanting for change for a long time but the bitter truth is that people in Karachi do not have the right to vote. Even in the most remote village of Pakistan, elections are not rigged like they are in Karachi.

Armed men (not security) patrol polling booths and ask people whom they are voting for before they vote. In most cases votes are ussually casted before people turn up. I know PTI and supereme court have done well to upgrade the voters list, but tell me who will vote when terrorists are standing tall before the ballot?

An election under zardari will ensure this status quo. Morever, Nawaz Sharif also wants elections ASAP on old election lists. I just wish the Supereme court and the army make sure that the upcoming elections are fair and people could get to vote without worrying about thier safety.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
from 1992 to 2003 there were army in karachi and almost all the elections were held in the charge of army officials and mqm won all elections as well so pls correct yourslef.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know many members here must be thinking that 1500 people have died in karachi and still the public is not doing anything and what more, that most probably the same parties will win the election in Karachi again.

First not everyone is Karachi is a MQM or ANP voter. Infact most people are sick and tired of them both. We have been wanting for change for a long time but the bitter truth is that people in Karachi do not have the right to vote. Even in the most remote village of Pakistan, elections are not rigged like they are in Karachi.

Armed men (not security) patrol polling booths and ask people whom they are voting for before they vote. In most cases votes are ussually casted before people turn up. I know PTI and supereme court have done well to upgrade the voters list, but tell me who will vote when terrorists are standing tall before the ballot?

An election under zardari will ensure this status quo. Morever, Nawaz Sharif also wants elections ASAP on old election lists. I just wish the Supereme court and the army make sure that the upcoming elections are fair and people could get to vote without worrying about thier safety.

"Dont have the right to vote??'
Which part of Karachi do you live in???
Have you ever been to a polling station yourself on election day?
Maybe you should go next time and stop believing in fairy tales.....

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Elections in karachi are rigged all the time.

No one can stage a protest against them not even on media as their henchmen will leave us in a Bori

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dont worry , there are not going to be any elections till the time new lists are complete. army and sup court is not idiot. it will never never happen. both are working hard behind the curtain to get rid of these corrupt looters , they can not go public in this regard. I can guarantee you that all the decisions of sup court that have not been implemented so far are going to come to surface as soon as new got comes. all will be behind the bars. this time pro pak forces have decided to do everything according to law. i am 100% confident that time is not far when we will see a bright horizon, InshahAllah

vwantinqalab

Voter (50+ posts)
You are absolutely rite bro, but anyway hope for the best that army wont give free hand to these fascist forces in next election. Inshallah

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Elections in karachi are rigged all the time.

No one can stage a protest against them not even on media as their henchmen will leave us in a Bori
tumhara taluq punjabi tasubi tolay sey lughta hai.tum jaisay log survive he ker rahey ho karachi ki waja.karachi pakistan ka sub sey pade likho ka sher hai aur tum jaisay paindo humey sikhaney nikley.karachi itna bura hai tau tum log karachi bhag bhag ker kiyun aatey ho.hand full of people nay punjab mey badshahat chalai hui hai.tum logo ki inhi herketu aur nuferet ki waja sey.karachi kay log mqm per jaan detay.tum logo ko sharam tau aati nahi puri duniya mey pakistan ko badnam kiya hua .ager tasub ki baat kertay ho tau fauj mey 50 percent sey ziada punjabi hai.tau phir 71 mein 90 hazaar ney surrender kiyun kia tha.liaqat ali khan ko marney wala bhi tumahara punjabi tola .fatima jinnah ko vote denay kay ginnah mey muhajiro ko mara tum logo ney vote ki baat kertay ho.quota syatem aik muksoos logo ko dubaney key liye laga yatha aur insaaf ki baat kertay ho.92 operation kiya aur begunnah logo ko mara us wakt tum log kaha tey.thoda duniya mein nikal kay dekho punjabio nay kia loot muchai hui hai.7 crore ka suba ley kay bethay ho haram tod rahey ho ab karachi gundi nazar rukhi hui hay. bakool tum logo kay hum log tau bhookay nangay hai hum tau pad likh ker apnay per per kade hogaye.tumharey baap dada tau yahan kay baqool tumahare tum log tau local ho phir kab tuk mufta thodtey raho gay ab zulm bohut hogaya ab apni kher manao aur nufrert sey bahir niklo.zaaat paat.choudry ,mukhdoom. rai .gujjer aur pata nahi kiya kiya zaat hai.in zaato kay naam per vote tum jaisy jahil detay hay. aur vote dena sikhaney humey niklay ho, mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
tumhara taluq punjabi tasubi tolay sey lughta hai.tum jaisay log survive he ker rahey ho karachi ki waja.karachi pakistan ka sub sey pade likho ka sher hai aur tum jaisay paindo humey sikhaney nikley.karachi itna bura hai tau tum log karachi bhag bhag ker kiyun aatey ho.hand full of people nay punjab mey badshahat chalai hui hai.tum logo ki inhi herketu aur nuferet ki waja sey.karachi kay log mqm per jaan detay.tum logo ko sharam tau aati nahi puri duniya mey pakistan ko badnam kiya hua .ager tasub ki baat kertay ho tau fauj mey 50 percent sey ziada punjabi hai.tau phir 71 mein 90 hazaar ney surrender kiyun kia tha.liaqat ali khan ko marney wala bhi tumahara punjabi tola .fatima jinnah ko vote denay kay ginnah mey muhajiro ko mara tum logo ney vote ki baat kertay ho.quota syatem aik muksoos logo ko dubaney key liye laga yatha aur insaaf ki baat kertay ho.92 operation kiya aur begunnah logo ko mara us wakt tum log kaha tey.thoda duniya mein nikal kay dekho punjabio nay kia loot muchai hui hai.7 crore ka suba ley kay bethay ho haram tod rahey ho ab karachi gundi nazar rukhi hui hay. bakool tum logo kay hum log tau bhookay nangay hai hum tau pad likh ker apnay per per kade hogaye.tumharey baap dada tau yahan kay baqool tumahare tum log tau local ho phir kab tuk mufta thodtey raho gay ab zulm bohut hogaya ab apni kher manao aur nufrert sey bahir niklo.zaaat paat.choudry ,mukhdoom. rai .gujjer aur pata nahi kiya kiya zaat hai.in zaato kay naam per vote tum jaisy jahil detay hay. aur vote dena sikhaney humey niklay ho, mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

HAHAHAHAHAHA

what a ridiculous reply.

1) I love Karachi. I love it so much that i left USA and a 6 figure job to come and stay in Karachi (unlike our great leader who is sitting in London). I have refused Jobs in Lahore and Islamabad for the past 3 years. Aur yeh mera sheher hai kisi kay baap ka nahi.

2) Punjabi Tola? My grandfather was from Lucknow, My maternal Grandfather was from Culcutta. My father and mother were born in Karachi. I was Born in Karachi. I did my higher education in New York. Tell me where are my Punjabi genes? Oh I like Bhangra songs may be thats why you could label me a punjabi.

3) I am not mad at you. MQM is not the first ethnicity based facist party in the world and nor will it be the last. Nations around the world have been fooled by parties like MQM so many times that its not even funny. They highjack a particular sector and then act all sympathetic. But there are a few things we can agree upon that MQM does have a military wing (for the right reasons or not). When Muhajirs came from India, they were the most educated segment of the society and look where they are now. A whole generation wasted by a political party. Its ok brother, Allah will give you guidance and i will save my city for myself and for you.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
from 1992 to 2003 there were army in karachi and almost all the elections were held in the charge of army officials and mqm won all elections as well so pls correct yourslef.

so you admit our forces play fair game and stay neutral?

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont want to fight with anyone. You all are my brothers.

But I will quote Hazrat Ali here " Struggle for Justice, not for Persons".

MQM began with a noble cause but now it is a Mafia. Will any of thier supporters deny that MQM take bhatta?, They forcefully that take "Khallay" on Bakra-eid? They have a Millitary wing?

Tell me MQM has been in power in Karachi since 1988. How many public schools have they made? How many Public health centres have they made? Have they institutionalised Police or politicised it?

Every time something wrong happens in Karachi, MQM becomes sympathietic. ABAY Salo, you have reperesentation in 85% of the city when will you take 1% of the resposibility? If you cant give security to karachiites (not just urdu speaking) then bloody resgin!!

When petrol goes from Rs 65 to Rs 70, MQM leaves the Govt. when it goes from Rs 70-Rs 85 the join it? Qaumi mufaad!!!

They say that MQM workers died on 12th May, and PPP killed them. Then since 2008 why didnt you do any investigation? the fact is MQM doesnt give a load of crap about Urdu Speaking. Yes thousands of Urdu speaking die, but MQM is always in Govt. with thier killers, be it PPP in 1989 and 1995 be it Nawaz sharif in 1992 and 1997, be it Musharraf.

MQM cannot stay out of Govt for even a month because then who will save there armed gangsters from the law and opposite gangs?

Give me a break. Think about your Family and loves ones, your jobs. Business is moving out of karachi. Very soon there wont be any jobs and then you can fiddle with your urdu speaking pinky.

MQM is to Karachi like Shiv Sena was to Mumbai. THey highjacked a particular demographic and used Mafia to get powerful, fooling Marathi Hindus that the muslims want to take your jobs.

After the economic upturn the Hindus in Mumbai realised that Muslims are part of the city and are infact contributing to the economy of Mumbai. In the past 2 elections Shiv Sena have lost big time in Mumbai as people have become aware of thier tactics where as in the 90's and 80's SS had like 90% control of the city. Because of Shiv Sena, investment was not coming to Mumbai because of insecurity and mafia and now MUMBAI IS BECOMING THE BUSINESS HUB OF SOUTH ASIA.

There is a saying, if you build it they will come. Imran Khan says, If there wasnt a security problem in karachi, we would have been bigger than Dubai. I agree.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

HAHAHAHAHAHA

what a ridiculous reply.

1) I love Karachi. I love it so much that i left USA and a 6 figure job to come and stay in Karachi. I have refused Jobs in Lahore and Islamabad for the past 3 years. Aur yeh mera sheher hai kisi kay baap ka nahi.

2) Punjabi Tola? My grandfather was from Lucknow, My maternal Grandfather was from Culcutta. My father and mother were born in Karachi. I was Born in Karachi. I did my higher education in New York. Tell me where are my Punjabi genes? Oh I like Bhangra songs may be thats why you could label me a punjabi.

3) I am not mad at you. MQM is not the first ethnicity based facist party in the world and nor will it be the last. Nations around the world have been fooled by parties like MQM so many times that its not even funny. They highjack a particular sector and then act all sympathetic. But there are a few things we can agree upon that MQM does have a military wing (for the right reasons or not). When Muhajirs came from India, they were the most educated segment of the society and look where they are now. A whole generation wasted by a political party. Its ok brother, Allah will give you guidance and i will save my city for myself and for you.

I dont see why Allah will, if they are not looking for guidence

I loveLucknow accent. I have a buddy here from there. He his Hindu fellow but his Urdu (or Hindi as he calls it) al-aman al-hafeez. I enjoy every word he speaks lol

gazoomartian

I dont want to fight with anyone. You all are my brothers.

But I will quote Hazrat Ali here " Struggle for Justice, not for Persons".

MQM began with a noble cause but now it is a Mafia. Will any of thier supporters deny that MQM take bhatta?, They forcefully that take "Khallay" on Bakra-eid? They have a Millitary wing?

Tell me MQM has been in power in Karachi since 1988. How many public schools have they made? How many Public health centres have they made? Have they institutionalised Police or politicised it?

Every time something wrong happens in Karachi, MQM becomes sympathietic. ABAY Salo, you have reperesentation in 85% of the city when will you take 1% of the resposibility? If you cant give security to karachiites (not just urdu speaking) then bloody resgin!!

When petrol goes from Rs 65 to Rs 70, MQM leaves the Govt. when it goes from Rs 70-Rs 85 the join it? Qaumi mufaad!!!

They say that MQM workers died on 12th May, and PPP killed them. Then since 2008 why didnt you do any investigation? the fact is MQM doesnt give a load of crap about Urdu Speaking. Yes thousands of Urdu speaking die, but MQM is always in Govt. with thier killers, be it PPP in 1989 and 1995 be it Nawaz sharif in 1992 and 1997, be it Musharraf.

MQM cannot stay out of Govt for even a month because then who will save there armed gangsters from the law and opposite gangs?

Give me a break. Think about your Family and loves ones, your jobs. Business is moving out of karachi. Very soon there wont be any jobs and then you can fiddle with your urdu speaking pinky.

MQM is and Indian agent party and has backing from India. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Lets face it. Sooner we ban them better off we shall be. But who will bell the cat? I sure would. We must not allow Mr. Blunder to take our freedom and country.

anyways, its midnight and to maintain my beauty I must get some sleep salam and shub be khair

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with you brother , ye saray MQM ke gunday hi voting booths par kharay hotay hai aur dhamkian bhi daitay hain. There is a fear in public but I'm hoping for the best in the next election. Agar next election bhi fair nahi hua to phir pakistan main bohot tabahi aane wali hai aur khaas kar ke karachi mian.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well they are not exactly indian agents. Atleast the voters are not.

They are misguided, just like the pathans of ANP or the sindhis of Larkana.

I would also like to appeal to stop calling MQM voters indians because it gives MQM leaders another opportunity to play thier " Kya Hum Pakistani nahi hain?" card.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont see why Allah will, if they are not looking for guidence

I loveLucknow accent. I have a buddy here from there. He his Hindu fellow but his Urdu (or Hindi as he calls it) al-aman al-hafeez. I enjoy every word he speaks lol

Well i ruined our traditional accent. I mean its so bad that i barely have dinners with the elders of my house, they make me look loud and ill-mannered. May be it has to do with my Pathan Friends in School and then my Hyderabadi (India) niehgbour in NY (who made world class biryani) and Chinioti Gym partner. Now what i speak is some hybrid thing, cant even classify as urdu.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
معلومات کا ہونا کسی سیر حاصل بحث کے لئے بہت ضروری ہوتا ہے، آپ کی اس تھریڈ میں آپ کی معلومات سے آپ کی ایک خود ساختہ سوچ کا زیادہ دخل ہے جس میں آپ ایک مصنوئی نظام کی تخلیق کر چکے ہیں اور چاہتے ہیں کے کسی نہ کسی طریقے سے آپ کی اس سوچ کو عملی جامہ پہنایا جائے .

عزیز دوست اگر میں آپ کے اس الزام کو سچ ماں لوں کے صرف کراچی میں انتخابات میں دھاندلی ہوتی ہے تو پھر مجھ کو اس بات کو کہنے دیجیے کے ہماری پاک افواج انتہایی نہ اہل ہیں کے وہ مسلسل سن اٹھاسی سے کراچی میں ہونے والے ہر اتخاب میں موجود رہی اور اپنی نگرانی میں کرتی رہی ہیں. انکی موجودگی میں انتخابات میں دھاندلی ہوتی رہی اور وہ کچھ نہ کر سکیں ایسی نا اہل افواج سے پھر سرحدوں کی حفاظت کی امید کیسے کی جا سکتی ہے؟

اس نظریے کے مطابق کیا آپ میری بات سے اتفاق کریں گے؟

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
معلومات کا ہونا کسی سیر حاصل بحث کے لئے بہت ضروری ہوتا ہے، آپ کی اس تھریڈ میں آپ کی معلومات سے آپ کی ایک خود ساختہ سوچ کا زیادہ دخل ہے جس میں آپ ایک مصنوئی نظام کی تخلیق کر چکے ہیں اور چاہتے ہیں کے کسی نہ کسی طریقے سے آپ کی اس سوچ کو عملی جامہ پہنایا جائے .

عزیز دوست اگر میں آپ کے اس الزام کو سچ ماں لوں کے صرف کراچی میں انتخابات میں دھاندلی ہوتی ہے تو پھر مجھ کو اس بات کو کہنے دیجیے کے ہماری پاک افواج انتہایی نہ اہل ہیں کے وہ مسلسل سن اٹھاسی سے کراچی میں ہونے والے ہر اتخاب میں موجود رہی اور اپنی نگرانی میں کرتی رہی ہیں. انکی موجودگی میں انتخابات میں دھاندلی ہوتی رہی اور وہ کچھ نہ کر سکیں ایسی نا اہل افواج سے پھر سرحدوں کی حفاظت کی امید کیسے کی جا سکتی ہے؟

اس نظریے کے مطابق کیا آپ میری بات سے اتفاق کریں گے؟

I will highly appriciate if you can type in english because this Cyber Urdu is hard to read. Roman English is fine.

Our army. Lesser said the better. The chief reason why Pakistan is not the asian economic tiger is because of our army. If you are from Karachi, then ust look around, DHA, NAVY HOUSING, BAHRIA, both sides of Shahrah-e-Faisal, i can go on and on..

the biggest land mafia in Karachi is our army.

I have travelled alot and i have never seen a naval base in the middle of a city. I mean its a naval base, its high security zone why the heck do you need a posh area to make it?

But no our army loves grabbing public land.

Now also see how the rangers are grabbing lands in public schools and empty city govt. plots.

Dude, army has not been fair in the past. They have taken bribes from foriegn forces and killed thier own people. The massacre in Dhaka, The Jihadist movement in the northern areas, the drug and AK47 movement, the dictators...

tell me how many militaries in the world have fertilizer companies, construction companies, housing societies, cement companies, banks, isurance companies...

I would rather have altaf hussain and Mr. 10% rule pakitan than the army.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will highly appriciate if you can type in english because this Cyber Urdu is hard to read. Roman English is fine.

Our army. Lesser said the better. The chief reason why Pakistan is not the asian economic tiger is because of our army. If you are from Karachi, then ust look around, DHA, NAVY HOUSING, BAHRIA, both sides of Shahrah-e-Faisal, i can go on and on..

the biggest land mafia in Karachi is our army.

I have travelled alot and i have never seen a naval base in the middle of a city. I mean its a naval base, its high security zone why the heck do you need a posh area to make it?

But no our army loves grabbing public land.

Now also see how the rangers are grabbing lands in public schools and empty city govt. plots.

Dude, army has not been fair in the past. They have taken bribes from foriegn forces and killed thier own people. The massacre in Dhaka, The Jihadist movement in the northern areas, the drug and AK47 movement, the dictators...

tell me how many militaries in the world have fertilizer companies, construction companies, housing societies, cement companies, banks, isurance companies...

I would rather have altaf hussain and Mr. 10% rule pakitan than the army.

Brother if I am not wrong that all your noted is out of subject. Its shows again your lack or information about the thread you started. now you are trying to divert to other end.

In this post I got the conclusion that you have something personal with Pakistan Army and your language of the text shows your hate to army. Since this war against terror started Army Stopped funding jihadi organization after this event these kind of statements against Pakistan army is coming out from the side of these so called Parasite Jihadis Organizations. Keep Continue now I know your source and your aim of this thread.

Pakistan Army Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother if I am not wrong that all your noted is out of subject. Its shows again your lack or information about the thread you started. now you are trying to divert to other end.

In this post I got the conclusion that you have something personal with Pakistan Army and your language of the text shows your hate to army. Since this war against terror started Army Stopped funding jihadi organization after this event these kind of statements against Pakistan army is coming out from the side of these so called Parasite Jihadis Organizations. Keep Continue now I know your source and your aim of this thread.

Pakistan Army Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad

hahaha...

Fantastic argument.

Ok tell me on statement i made in that post which is not a FACT and i will apoligize and never post on this thread again.

I give you facts and you comeback with, I know who you are...Jihadist...really.

Who was keeping Osama Bin Laden 1 mile away from a military acedmy? Not me..

Screw Jihadist, they have killed innocent in Pakistan and all over the world. I hope they become the fuel of hell.

But kiddo, you need to find out who made these jihadists...which army sponsored them...who was fighting in kashmir...and now who was behind the Mehran Base Attack...who killed Zulfiqar Bhutto, Who killed Muhajirs in karachi, Who Killed Bengalis in East Pakistan..which institution is taking money and letting US to bomb us...which intitution has 1500 people kidnapped and unaccounted for...was it a civilian who sent 100's of muslim men and women to G'NAO Bay for Dollars??

I am not against anyone, i am just pro Pakistan.