KARACHI: NA-252 - MQM Rigging !

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
KARACHI - NA252
The Real Story
Ali Zaidi
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf

943694_299230436878743_38955691_n.jpg

Whole Karachi knew what happened on 11th May. We all know about famous NA-250 and re-election. But I guess many of Pakistanis doesn't know what happened in other constituencies.

By the power of vote, people of karachi made PTI largest party in Karachi.
PTI was winning in NA250, NA251, NA252 and NA253 (my sources).

Then they started rigging, and the results were changed. They stopped results, they manipulated etc

NA-252 result first came on GEO TV, and Hamid Mir declared that Ali Zaidi is winning from Karachi in one polling station. Then in night on EXPRESS NEWS Mazhar Abbas said that PTI in winning from one seat NA-252.

In morning, the picture was completely changed.

Here are the official results by ECP (even after rigging):
163588_368688196564392_930847659_n.jpg

NOW SOME PROOF OF RIGGING

-
-
-
NEW VIDEO
-
-
-
-

ALI ZAIDI HIMSELF WITHOUT ANY FEAR EXPOSING MQM's thugs
-
-
-
-
-
WHAT PEOPLE WERE SAYING ?

My question, 2013 elections were free and fair ?

960193_10151460630523063_1738475320_n.jpg

Last edited:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Every Patriot pakistani should raise his voice against this rigging. Because if they don't raise their raise(due to the fact that the result came in their favor in this election) then who knows they might be crying in the next elections due to rigging even if they perform good in the 5 years of government(They might loose due to rigging in the next election). So raise your voice to stop rigging and bring forward only the leaders who are voted genuinely.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spread the videos and spread the link to all other. So that world knows, what happened in karachi...

vote4pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
NO RIGGING AT ALL - Koi Rigging Nahi Hui Yaar - Prove Here - Show Evidences Here

KOI RIGGING NAHI HUI - No Rigging At All

Do You Have Proof(s) / Evidence(s)? Post Here!

These were most free & fair elections in the history of Pakistan. Please change meanings of words 'Free' & 'Fair', buy new dictionary, hahahaha.

P4kistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: NO RIGGING AT ALL - Koi Rigging Nahi Hui Yaar - Prove Here - Show Evidences Here

Free & fair

Dollar & fear Selection 2013

Argonaut

Banned
There was rigging in Karachi even in 2008 but no one took any action. There has been rigging in Karachi in 2013, but no action will be taken. It was reported on TV that Chief Election Commissioner himself called Corps Commander Karachi and Army chief, requesting them to post military personnel on polling stations in karachi but they refused. Makes it pretty clear that they wanted to give MQM a free hand.

By boycotting the elections in Karachi, JI and other parties had already built momentum for re-polling throughout Karachi. But over zealous PTI supporters diverted the pressure that was building against MQM by holding dharnas in Lahore and Islamabad calling the election results there as rigged.

This gave the impression that PTI was a sore loser because polling stations in Punjab were open to media and foreign observers and no one reported serious rigging. If PTI had kept focus on Karachi where the actual rigging had taken place and had joined other parties in the demand for re-polling all over Karachi, it would have become a strong issue. But now, due to immaturity of PTI leadership, no one will take these rigging allegations seriously even in Karachi and we'll end up with re-polling only in NA 250.

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
karachi mian election rigged election sub nay dekh election comssion nay b dekhy

to kia karachi kay andar doobara poling nahi houni chiay

Re: NO RIGGING AT ALL - Koi Rigging Nahi Hui Yaar - Prove Here - Show Evidences Here

Bhai 80 saala dolhay ki 19 sala dulhan jo harktain karskti hay mqm wohi kar rhi hay aur baba fakhru kisi aur ki aulad ko apnay seenay say laga kr chummian day rhay hayn
KOI RIGGING NAHI HUI - No Rigging At All

Do You Have Proof(s) / Evidence(s)? Post Here!

These were most free & fair elections in the history of Pakistan. Please change meanings of words 'Free' & 'Fair', buy new dictionary, hahahaha.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Argonaut, I don't know what you want say, but PTI tried all possible and democratic way by following rules.

Argonaut

Banned
Argonaut, I don't know what you want say, but PTI tried all possible and democratic way by following rules.

What I am trying to say is that PTI is not focusing on target. Every single party except MQM has said that there was wide spread rigging in Karachi. Many parties even boycotted the elections and are demanding re-polling. So if PTI had joined others in this, it would have put significant pressure on ECP for re-polling.

Instead, what the whole media is focusing on now? NA 125 Lahore. All prime time talk shows are discussing NA 125 and PTI protest dharna in DHA Lahore and no one is focusing on Karachi where the real rigging took place. PPP was the biggest loser in elections in Punjab and it has accepted the results. Foreign observers have said that there was no large scale rigging in Punjab. But when PTI leaders use all the air time and media attention to talk about rigging in Punjab (which no body except die hard PTI fans believe) it takes away pressure from MQM.

Why divide your focus? Why not concentrate on highlighting rigging in Karachi which almost everyone acknowledges and where PTI is to gain the most from re-polling?

Whenever asked why he stopped criticizing MQM, Imran Khan always said that he did not want to open too many fronts at the same time. Then why we are making this mistake now? Why not concentrate on Karachi front where our case is strongest? Why dilute our strength by opening other fronts at the same time where there is little to gain?

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)

What I am trying to say is that PTI is not focusing on target. Every single party except MQM has said that there was wide spread rigging in Karachi. Many parties even boycotted the elections and are demanding re-polling. So if PTI had joined others in this, it would have put significant pressure on ECP for re-polling.

Instead, what the whole media is focusing on now? NA 125 Lahore. All prime time talk shows are discussing NA 125 and PTI protest dharna in DHA Lahore and no one is focusing on Karachi where the real rigging took place. PPP was the biggest loser in elections in Punjab and it has accepted the results. Foreign observers have said that there was no large scale rigging in Punjab. But when PTI leaders use all the air time and media attention to talk about rigging in Punjab (which no body except die hard PTI fans believe) it takes away pressure from MQM.

Why divide your focus? Why not concentrate on highlighting rigging in Karachi which almost everyone acknowledges and where PTI is to gain the most from re-polling?

Whenever asked why he stopped criticizing MQM, Imran Khan always said that he did not want to open too many fronts at the same time. Then why we are making this mistake now? Why not concentrate on Karachi front where our case is strongest? Why dilute our strength by opening other fronts at the same time where there is little to gain?

From rigging in Karachi the party which is most effected is PTI. Imran rightly said, he can open to many fronts at the same time. But he never supported MQM. During elections not even PTI was expecting that karachites will reject MQM and will reject fear in so overwhelming way. After years, for the first time karachites by the power of vote made PTI largest party in Karachi other than MQM.

If PTI during rigging boycotted Karachi elections then Pakistanis would never come to know that people voted PTI in so overwhelming way.

Plus right now the most discussed area of rigging is Karachi. We have so many proofs. Anyways, how about all other party's of karachi support PTI by withdrawing their candidates ?

Argonaut

Banned
From rigging in Karachi the party which is most effected is PTI. Imran rightly said, he can open to many fronts at the same time. But he never supported MQM. During elections not even PTI was expecting that karachites will reject MQM and will reject fear in so overwhelming way. After years, for the first time karachites by the power of vote made PTI largest party in Karachi other than MQM.

If PTI during rigging boycotted Karachi elections then Pakistanis would never come to know that people voted PTI in so overwhelming way.

Plus right now the most discussed area of rigging is Karachi. We have so many proofs. Anyways, how about all other party's of karachi support PTI by withdrawing their candidates ?

I think you did not read what I had written. I never said that PTI should have boycotted elections in Karachi.

I agree that PTI has become the main challenger for MQM in Karachi and will be the biggest beneficiary if re-polling is done in Karachi. Then why PTI is not focusing on Karachi? In the last 2 days most of the media shows in which PTI participated focused on PTI's Lahore dharna and all PTI participants have been focusing on Lahore and NA 125.

Why the party is not focusing on Karachi? Instead of wasting time on one seat in Lahore, the party needs to focus on Karachi where it has the golden opportunity of replacing MQM. Imran Khan and other party leaders should also highlight Karachi the most.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you did not read what I had written. I never said that PTI should have boycotted elections in Karachi.

I agree that PTI has become the main challenger for MQM in Karachi and will be the biggest beneficiary if re-polling is done in Karachi. Then why PTI is not focusing on Karachi? In the last 2 days most of the media shows in which PTI participated focused on PTI's Lahore dharna and all PTI participants have been focusing on Lahore and NA 125.

Why the party is not focusing on Karachi? Instead of wasting time on one seat in Lahore, the party needs to focus on Karachi where it has the golden opportunity of replacing MQM. Imran Khan and other party leaders should also highlight Karachi the most.

Dear I guess you are not following media. On TV shows most discussed area is Karachi.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Might is right in Pakistan.
The nation need to go out and capture Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Quetta and Peshawar as the ballets are not working.
This Fakhro Jimmy has to be hanged in front of ECP office for his bias practices.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Argonaut - Don't play to reduce focus on Punjab. This PMLN tactics to divert the attention.

PTI is addressing whole Pakistan's issues, wherein in most of the seats are in Punjab. Rigging and Gunda Gardi took place in both the Sindh and Punjab provinces in the same level and we need to get both the provinces fixed.