Kalsara's Great Critical Analysis on recent SC Judgement | Justice Attar Minullah does not deserve.. & Should resign

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)

Comments:
I have seen Kalsara's great analysis after long time,while speaking he has Criticized Khosa as well as other members of the Judicary giving valid reasoning...he also was also apologizing to the Judges as that dont call me to the court ( for speaking truth)

He mentioned very valid points a must watch and overall finds this Decision shocking and not on Merit

Last edited:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think it'll solve major issues of our judicial system if a law is made that in the event supreme court overrules the decision of a lower court, then the judges who signed the verdict in the lower court needs to resign, as they have failed to deliver justice.

Last edited:

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ex cj Iftikhar Chaudhry kana Dajal gave birth to his haarami child AtAR minallah and brought him to do Laundering sins of sharifs ..
He must have taken his share..

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No accountability of judges -- Justice Athar should be made to resign to set an example for other judges to follow the law, not their whims and wishes

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Athar Min Al khanzeer ko laanti kaanay dijjal ...mi nasal naay sirff nawaz sharif Butt ki Bharva geeri ki continuity qaim rakhnay ki wajjah saay bharti kiya thaa abb iss athar min Al khanzeer laanti naay apni bharva geeri sabit krr di laanat iss twaif nasal bharvay prr aisaay laanto logon kaa asaal thikana heera mandi hoti hai yeh iss corrupt bikaooo Athar Min Al khanzeerr ki asal auqaat hai

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
iss laanti twaif nasal athar min Al Khanzeer ko koi judicial counsel mai laay krr jaana chahia aur iss laanti ko iski asal jaggah heera mandi mai bhaij daina chahiey