Kalabagh Dam vital for resolving energy crisis-Imran Khan

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Three provinces hv reservations and when federal govt (PMLN) was in power in all four provinces and at that time even didn't bother to talk about it about and now when they are in power only in punjab, will do anything, doesn't make sense to me.
You need to change processor in your mind as it comes to wrong conclusions
Point was that KP govt to make resolution and Federal Govt can re-start the process ..

GeoG

Three provinces hv reservations and when federal govt (PMLN) was in power in all four provinces and at that time even didn't bother to talk about it about and now when they are in power only in punjab, will do anything, doesn't make sense to me.

As far as I remember only Sindh and KP had reservations on it
now someone who has Govt in KP is talking in favor of it so it will be just Sindh assembly
and as they are so much under political pressure now, they might come on board (just my assumption)

But good thing is someone has talked about it and Govt should take a lead from IKs statement
Invite him for a common strategy and move forward from here ..

We only talk about power benefits of this dam
but this has bigger significance for Agriculture
it can give us at least one EXTRA FASAL each year
and will result in 50 percent growth in agriculture sector ....

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You need to change processor in your mind as it comes to wrong conclusions
Point was that KP govt to make resolution and Federal Govt can re-start the process ..

Your heatsink isnt working....as your hard disk apparently cant read data any more.

"The big obstacles is kpk assembly and PTI is in power there. Just passed a resolution tomorrow and then see how quickly dam gets start building."

This is what your crony said above.
Secondly, the party in fed is joined at the hip with the party in Sindh....and the biggest obstacle and objections come from Sindh. Past KPK govt objected to Kalabagh dam, not this one. Khattak's personal is being cited here, which is obviously different from that of PTI.

PS. Dam is slated to be built in Punjab. Why doesnt Punjab govt go ahead and pass a resolution.

GeoG

Your heatsink isnt working....as your hard disk apparently cant read data any more.

"The big obstacles is kpk assembly and PTI is in power there. Just passed a resolution tomorrow and then see how quickly dam gets start building."

This is what your crony said above.
Secondly, the party in fed is joined at the hip with the party in Sindh....and the biggest obstacle and objections come from Sindh. Past KPK govt objected to Kalabagh dam, not this one. Khattak's personal is being cited here, which is obviously different from that of PTI.

PS. Dam is slated to be built in Punjab. Why doesnt Punjab govt go ahead and pass a resolution.

Lolz, this is why i asked you change your processor
kp govt never thought of building the dam so if KP govt passes a resolution, it will be Federal Govt ..
Punjab Govt doesn't need to pass as everyone knows their position
It is IK who is saying things contrary to KP assembly so he needs to put his money where his mouth is ..

Will_Bite

Lolz, this is why i asked you change your processor
kp govt never thought of building the dam so if KP govt passes a resolution, it will be Federal Govt ..
Punjab Govt doesn't need to pass as everyone knows their position
It is IK who is saying things contrary to KP assembly so he needs to put his money where his mouth is ..

Not that you would ever bother to follow up with facts (owing to the faulty heatsink), but where did KPK assembly (under PTI) say that they oppose Kalabagh? If you are talking about the previous ANP govt, then you need to state it correctly. If you are talking about Pervez Khattak's statement, then to be fair, his complete statement needs to be stated, instead of the selective stuff. He said that "I am against the construction of Kalabagh Dam and would continue opposition unless all the four federating units agreed to the construction of the dam."

this is no different than what Imran said. If translation services are needed.......

GeoG

Not that you would ever bother to follow up with facts (owing to the faulty heatsink), but where did KPK assembly (under PTI) say that they oppose Kalabagh? If you are talking about the previous ANP govt, then you need to state it correctly. If you are talking about Pervez Khattak's statement, then to be fair, his complete statement needs to be stated, instead of the selective stuff. He said that "I am against the construction of Kalabagh Dam and would continue opposition unless all the four federating units agreed to the construction of the dam."

this is no different than what Imran said. If translation services are needed.......

Love your misery
so all resolutions passed by KP before PTI govt are null and void?

who cares about Khattak's statement, I am commenting on IK's statement
Actually it is not translation but processing issue, so have it changed please ...

GreenMaple

The reservations of KPK regarding KBD are resolvable but Sindh has more serious reservations. It will need lots of political will and compromises to get Sindh on board. That's where leadership is needed who can think what's best in the national interest.

Will_Bite

Love your misery
so all resolutions passed by KP before PTI govt are null and void?

Did you miss your psych appointment again?
1. A resolution is worth its weight in crap unless its a binding legislation.
2. Present KPK govt is not responsible for previous govt's resolutions.

And not sure what you are debating on IKs statement, as noone disagrees with it, other than current Sindh govt. Noone can do anything about KB dam unless all units agree. Simple as that. Onus is on fed govt to start the initiative and build consensus.

GeoG

Did you miss your psych appointment again?
1. A resolution is worth its weight in crap unless its a binding legislation.
2. Present KPK govt is not responsible for previous govt's resolutions.

And not sure what you are debating on IKs statement, as noone disagrees with it, other than current Sindh govt. Noone can do anything about KB dam unless all units agree. Simple as that. Onus is on fed govt to start the initiative and build consensus.

No I didn't miss, she has become my girlfriend not ..:)

I wonder if P.oti Heads in Punjab know that resolution they presented against MQM is worth same weight in crap or little more
Yes present govt is not responsible but they can disassociate from previous resolution as it will always be stated that KP assembly had passed a resolution against KB dam and that message need to nullified.

Will_Bite

No I didn't miss, she has become my girlfriend not ..:)

I wonder if P.oti Heads in Punjab know that resolution they presented against MQM is worth same weight in crap or little more
Yes present govt is not responsible but they can disassociate from previous resolution as it will always be stated that KP assembly had passed a resolution against KB dam and that message need to nullified.

With each post, your point becomes more and more sharif, er, absurd. If each govt started going through past resolutions and began 'dissociating' itself from those that it disagrees with, it would be the most meaningless and stupid exercise ever. Almost feel like shedding a tear for your p.oti-waariness. You dont even care to figure the difference between a condemnation resolution and the above. Ah well.

GeoG

With each post, your point becomes more and more sharif, er, absurd. If each govt started going through past resolutions and began 'dissociating' itself from those that it disagrees with, it would be the most meaningless and stupid exercise ever. Almost feel like shedding a tear for your p.oti-waariness. You dont even care to figure the difference between a condemnation resolution and the above. Ah well.

Lolz, resolution tou resolution hoti hai condemnation ki ho ya confirmation ki
it remains on record and will be quoted in media that there is a resolution passed by the assembly for the will of the people
unless some passes another resolution to negate that, just put your money where your mouth is

oh no this was a stunt to please people in Punjab
just like in Karachi, I like to call myself Adha Muhajir ..

Loving your misery, just to let you know :)

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan army is also against kalabagh dam otherwise they would built it under musharaf or zia rule.
political parties follows the Same what army had did.

ifteeahmed

کلا باغ ڈیم بنانے کا کام صرف عمران ہی کرسکتا ھے جس کے پاس عوام کی طاقت ھے باقی لیڈروں میں اتنی ہمت کہا کہ وہ یہ ایسا کام کریں جو صدیوں عوام کی بھلائی کا ھو اور اس میں پولیٹیکل مائلیج بھی بہت بعد میں ملے۔

Jaanu

Councller (250+ posts)
کلا باغ ڈیم بنانے کا کام صرف عمران ہی کرسکتا ھے جس کے پاس عوام کی طاقت ھے باقی لیڈروں میں اتنی ہمت کہا کہ وہ یہ ایسا کام کریں جو صدیوں عوام کی بھلائی کا ھو اور اس میں پولیٹیکل مائلیج بھی بہت بعد میں ملے۔

بھائی فلحال تو عمران خان ٹٹی پر ٹٹی کر رہا ہے
(serious)​

ifteeahmed

بھائی فلحال تو عمران خان ٹٹی پر ٹٹی کر رہا ہے
(serious)​
اس سے کچھ فرق نہیں پڑھتا کہ کمیشن کی روپوٹ اسکے خلاف آئے یا حق میں ، عوام کی طاقت اس ہی کے پاس ھے کیونکہ لوگ ایسے اس لئے پسند کرتے ھیں کہ وہ کرپٹ نہیں ھے ۔
باقی لیڈروں کا حال آپ جنتے ھیں۔
11745619_1178519705497445_6258939134937779851_n.jpg

Jaanu

Councller (250+ posts)
اس سے کچھ فرق نہیں پڑھتا کہ کمیشن کی روپوٹ اسکے خلاف آئے یا حق میں ، عوام کی طاقت اس ہی کے پاس ھے کیونکہ لوگ ایسے اس لئے پسند کرتے ھیں کہ وہ کرپٹ نہیں ھے ۔
باقی لیڈروں کا حال آپ جنتے ھیں۔
انکل آخر کب تک حقیقت سے نظر چراتے رہیں گے اور اپنے بغض حسد کینے سے بھرے ہوئے دل کو جھوٹی تسلیاں دیتے رہیں گے ؟
(serious)​

ifteeahmed

انکل آخر کب تک حقیقت سے نظر چراتے رہیں گے اور اپنے بغض حسد کینے سے بھرے ہوئے دل کو جھوٹی تسلیاں دیتے رہیں گے ؟
(serious)​

اس میں بغض اور حسد کی کیا بات ھے عمران نے پہلے ہی کہ دیا ھے کہ وہ کمیشن کی رپوٹ کو تسلیم کرے گا۔
مگر ن لیگیے ابھی سے ناچنا شررع ھوگئے ھیں ۔
جبکہ ۳۰۰ صفحات کی رپوٹ سیل ھے اور سکیڑی لاء نے میڈیا پر چلائی جانے والی ن لیگ کی رپوڑس کو مسترد کردیا ھے۔
11011554_498841016949443_6484274589273122903_n.png

Jaanu

Councller (250+ posts)
اس میں بغض اور حسد کی کیا بات ھے عمران نے پہلے ہی کہ دیا ھے کہ وہ کمیشن کی رپوٹ کو تسلیم کرے گا۔
مگر ن لیگیے ابھی سے ناچنا شررع ھوگئے ھیں ۔
جبکہ ۳۰۰ صفحات کی رپوٹ سیل ھے اور سکیڑی لاء نے میڈیا پر چلائی جانے والی ن لیگ کی رپوڑس کو مسترد کردیا ھے۔

انکل رپورٹ تسلیم کرنے کے علاوہ بیچارہ کر بھی کیا سکتا ہے . اب جھوٹ بولنے کے لئے، عوام کو بیوقوف بنانے کے لئے بچا ہی کیا ہے

ifteeahmed

انکل رپورٹ تسلیم کرنے کے علاوہ بیچارہ کر بھی کیا سکتا ہے . اب جھوٹ بولنے کے لئے، عوام کو بیوقوف بنانے کے لئے بچا ہی کیا ہے

جب وہ کئی مرتبہ انٹرویو میں عوام سامنے کہ چکا ھے کہ وہ رپورٹ کو مان لے گا تو ایک ہی بات کو بار بار ریپیٹ کرنے کا کیا فائدہ؟

Jaanu

Councller (250+ posts)
جب وہ کئی مرتبہ انٹرویو میں عوام سامنے کہ چکا ھے کہ وہ رپورٹ کو مان لے گا تو ایک ہی بات کو بار بار ریپیٹ کرنے کا کیا فائدہ؟

کیا کریلے کے منہ والا عوام سے معافی بھی مانگے گا ؟
(serious)​