Kal Tak - 2nd August 2012 - Inamullah Niazi VS Shakeel Awam - Ch. Nisar's Allegation on Imran Khan

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Kal Tak - 2nd August 2012 - Inamullah Niazi - Are The Allegations On Imran Khan By Chaudhry Nisar Based On Truth?

does anybody know what these two quabling about?

bechara javed chaudhary, caught in the middle

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeah I missed it first but checked again after reading your comment!
:lol:[hilar]:lol:

the funniest thing is his response after his teeth fell off!
Tauba!

did sumone see the pmln guy teeth fall off at 13:07 when he suddenly shuts up??

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

sohailkhan007

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
brothers Allah ne bohut acha moqa diya hai that all contribute to the cause which was started by our great leader 13 years ago. we all were and are busy and doing many good things for PTI. THIS KHAWAJA NOORA HAS REMINDED US THE SUCH A GREAT CAUSE IN RAMADAN. TRUST WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO HIM. please like this page shoukat khanum memorial trust. as from your friend list page, any 1 can be inspire from performance of skmt by visiting page. and if they give a single rupee donation or zakah, u will also get the sawab/reward of that from almighty Allah. spread the word and spread the cause......your single rupee can save a life of a person. do not stop that single rupee.....

http://www.facebook.com/skmch

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...type=3&theater

NofearNoSurrender

This is an Attention diverting move :

Hanif Abbasi is fixing to be trailed for Ephedrine case so in order to divert the attention of Media & the People of Pakistan. Nura League is alleging Imran Khan.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
PMLN realized their blunder, even their TOUTS are quite on this matter. But the Channels and Anchors are exaggerating this matter just for ratings.

batmeez

Voter (50+ posts)

I can't see any
Noora
suppoter here lol
They are sinking with there party.
No comment from Noora.
where are you
Noora
come out.
:lol::lol::lol:​

batmeez

Voter (50+ posts)

Noora's
tooth fell OFF
13:07
Sheer key tant nikal jayeen to choha ban jata hia.
sheer become choha big example.
I cant believe it.
Innamullah Nizai is rock.
chuk ke rakh.
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

saaraaab

Councller (250+ posts)
tujhay iss liay yahan sab PTI kay supporter nazar aa rahay hain caz baki sab ko block ker dia jata hae, yahan bas tum loog hee bhoonktay rehtay ho[hilar][hilar]or samjhtay ho kay ye 40/50 hazar bachay poray mulk kay baraber hain, 50 hazar to aik mna kay vote bank say bhi kam hae, shair to bahir hae, pti kay chohay facebook per shair banay hoay hain

Noora's
tooth fell OFF
13:07
Sheer key tant nikal jayeen to choha ban jata hia.
sheer become choha big example.
I cant believe it.
Innamullah Nizai is rock.
chuk ke rakh.
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

[/QUOTE]

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is on trial in public
institution of shm
imran khan for his charity
imran khan or his shk board
skh or it's legal bussiness
charity and charity givers

what is on trial in the court of public is the shameful behaviour of noon party trying to discredit charity and charity givers

what is on trail is the free treatment of helpless people without favours

in the eyes of people the jahils are out to destroy themselves !,allah has his own misterious ways to expose people who create mischief among people and destroy the charity amongst people

allah says worst of mankind are hypocrites who will never be forgiven by him for they sow seeds of mistrust amongst brothers

this is a storm before the sunami ,public will be the judge

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
very rude and arogant , i have failed to understand the aggressive behaviour of Mr Niazi ?? why he is soo hurt ?? is there any truth in what is being said .. ?

they all are corrupt . morally .. be it Ch Nisar, Imran Khan , Altaf Hussein , Fazlurrehman they are all the same !

MSS786

[h=2]Inamullah Niazi in ko sahi Takra hai ... I dont think PML N really knew what they did here, I think they have damaged themselves badly. I never really thought Imran and PTI would sweep, even if I hoped they would get a majority. But I now see that PML is shrinking right before our eyes, and I guess that is what put them in panick mode ... [hilar][/h]