Judges & Generals - Read the Writting on the Wall

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Things are getting worse every day and if you guys don't wake up and stop playing games then you all be on the road.

Don't have any illusions. If there is a crowd of 100,000 gathered outside GHQ then no General be able to escape the wrath of the people. Nor courts will survive.

Before it is too late, wake up and do the right thing.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
ان کی بے وقوفیاں دیکھ کر یہ دن دور نہیں لگتا۔۔ عوام کو ویسے بھی زندہ درگور کردیا ہے۔۔ بس اب تو ڈر لگتا ہے کسی بھی وقت صبر کے بند ٹوٹ سکتے ہیں۔۔

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Things are getting worse every day and if you guys don't wake up and stop playing games then you all be on the road.

Don't have any illusions. If there is a crowd of 100,000 gathered outside GHQ then no General be able to escape the wrath of the people. Nor courts will survive.

100000 outside GHQ, what a joke. Not even 100 people can gather outside GHQ, this is Pakistan, a colony of FOUJ. What do you think, why Shahbaz Gill is being treated like this for something which is by no means so grave or something new. It is the way FOUJ operates, they make example of one to keep others on their toes, they know, if they treat one like this, others will automatically step away. Starting twitter trends and gathering outside GHQ are two different things, these guys could not enter even red zone and you are talking about GHQ. I wonder now if even twitter trends would also stop, as well as the youtube videos.

Rambler

100000 outside GHQ, what a joke. Not even 100 people can gather outside GHQ, this is Pakistan, a colony of FOUJ. What do you think, why Shahbaz Gill is being treated like this for something which is by no means so grave or something new. It is the way FOUJ operates, they make example of one to keep others on their toes, they know, if they treat one like this, others will automatically step away. Starting twitter trends and gathering outside GHQ are two different things, these guys could not enter even red zone and you are talking about GHQ. I wonder now if even twitter trends would also stop, as well as the youtube videos.

Man I have been telling you to put your money where your mouth is and go protest outside GHQ and you are still here writing rubbish. I'm not asking you to attack it. Just go with a harmless placard 'Army should not meddle in politics' and thats it. It would be the best use of your miserable existence.

Rambler

True they can't handle 100000 protestor. These coward Generals are good at dealing people individually but not in a group gathering.

Are you this naive - You cannot even survive an onsalught of TLP barbarians.

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)

ایک لاکھ تو کیا دس ہزار بھی کافی ہیں لیکن کیا پی ٹی آئی میں کوئی ایک بھی مائی کا لال ہے جو جی ایچ کیو کے سامنے مظاہرہ کرسکے ؟

Rambler

ایک لاکھ تو کیا دس ہزار بھی کافی ہیں لیکن کیا پی ٹی آئی میں کوئی ایک بھی مائی کا لال ہے جو جی ایچ کیو کے سامنے مظاہرہ کرسکے ؟

Nhi bhai koi nhi - Aik teri bebey hey jo GHQ ke hrr jawan ke samney jurrat or bahadri se apni tangein utha deti hey

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
its been 70 odd years since the men in khaki have been ruling the roost with iron fist and see where the country stands today. for the country to survive and thrive this needs to change.

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Have you heard the word Trample? Even the idea of that should be enough to wet many pants.

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look I have nothing against Army, but only 1 or 2 or 3 individuals at the TOP are responsible for this.
And this can be changed very easily.

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look I have nothing against Army, but only 1 or 2 or 3 individuals at the TOP are responsible for this.
And this can be changed very easily.

It is a trio of General with Bajwa in the middle who are responsible for all this mess, and judiciary is either onboard or indifferent.