Joke of the day : Less than 20 cigarettes pack to be banned

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Less than 20 cigarettes pack to be banned

27333_64505419.jpg
cigarettes_116.jpg

Federal Health Minister Riaz Hussain Pirzada said that ban would be imposed from Oct 1.

Addressing a seminar, Pirzada said that Pakistan was among 40 countries that ratified an agreement to make the country free of smoking. He said that ban on sale of less than 20 cigarettes packet will help reduce sale among youth and low income groups.

Yeh bewakoof kis dunya may rahtay hain bhai ? [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited by a moderator:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is also another JOKE of the day but i cant find an online news link. I got a message from Express Mobile service that Government has reduced petrol price by 18 PAISAS! Lets all celebrate this great news :)

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
W T F ? Log chura ke piyenge ...Pakistan mein konsa yeh sab kuch mana hai...lolz

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
POL prices reduced, deregulated

27316_20337351.jpg

The government has reduced the petrol price by Re 0.18 and high speed diesel by Rs 3.20.

According to the OGRA sources light diesel oil will be reduced by Rs 5.78 and kerosene oil by Rs 5.5 per liter. Deregulated products notification will be issued by oil marketing companies instead of the OGRA. The government will earn Ra 10 billion through deregulation of POL prices.

Oil products will have different prices in different areas. New prices will be applicable from the month of June.

There is also another JOKE of the day but i cant find an online news link. I got a message from Express Mobile service that Government has reduced petrol price by 18 PAISAS! Lets all celebrate this great news :)

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
To me this ban makes a lots of sense as i know so many people who otherwise smoke around 5 ciggs a day but just coz 10's pack is available they buy it and smoke more so i think if you see it that way it makes sense ... coz any where in pak at least u can buy even one cigg at a time ... which is not a possibility in most of the foreign countries. so why buy ten if you can buy 1....??

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are talking about Pakistan here........... where a good majority of people rolls their own cigarette with substances which are much more expensive and harmful then tobacco.

As far as implementation of law is concerned..........smuggling is ban and look at the amount of illegal goods move through Afghan border.

Just for Related Information
بھوٹان میں سگریٹ نوشی کے خلاف قوانین اتنے سخت ہیں کہ دنیا میں کہیں اور ان کی مثال نہیں ملتی۔حال ہیں میں تین افراد کو سگریٹ برآمد ہونے پر جیل بھیج دیا گیا ہے۔

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2011/05/110531_times_story_fz.shtml

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We are talking about Pakistan here........... where a good majority of people rolls their own cigarette with substances which are much more expensive and harmful then tobacco.

As far as implementation of law is concerned..........smuggling is ban and look at the amount of illegal goods move through Afghan border.

my point is not against or in favour of anyone I just shared info.