JI gearing up for street agitation once again

crystal-water

Senator (1k+ posts)
I present myself and my team for accountability, says JI chief

1090883-ameer-1461506715-622-640x480.jpg

Jamat-e-Islami Ameer Sirajul Haq addressing a political rally on April 24, 2016. PHOTO: EXPRESS NEWS SCREEN GRAB

Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) Ameer Sirajul Haq presented himself on Sunday for accountability in the wake of Panama Papers controversy and corruption accusations against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharifs family.

I present myself and my team for accountability as I begin the fight against corruption from my own self, he said while addressing a sit-in at Mall Road in Lahore.

The JI chief also announced to hold countrywide protests against corruption from May 1.

A massive leak of 11.5 million tax documents on April 3 exposed the secret offshore dealings of world leaders and celebrities, also naming three of PM Nawazs children for owning London real estate through offshore companies.

Only JI can save Pakistan from the rampant corruption because we do not have any allegations or stigma of corruption against us, Sirajul Haq added.

Terming it as economic terrorism, he urged people who had gathered in the rally to raise their voice against growing corruption in the corridors of power.

The rulers have not only failed us, they have destroyed the future of coming generations of this country.

The prime minister, the Ameer said, often boast about establishing Pakistan Steel Mills and asked him why the employees of PSM have not been paid for months?

Criticisng the performance of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), the JI chief said both had failed to work for people.

We had a lot of expectations from NAB. But now we ask them that how could they forgive the plunderers of this nation? Neither NAB nor FBR worked well, he said.

Taking a stand against the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) after the Panama Papers revelations, the leader of the religious party said the incumbent rulers earned their money from Pakistan and invest it in foreign countries.

They earn here in Pakistan and keep their wealth, assets in Panama. I am taken aback at the thought that poor children are dying in this country and the rulers are investing their money in Panama, he said.

Pakistan will not be made a secular state

Sirajul Haq also said the PM Nawaz would often say that Pakistan will be transformed into a liberal and secular state but his wish couldnt become a reality.

The graves of Hazrat Ali Hajvery, Allama Iqbal and Maulana Abul Ala Maududi in this very city Lahore are the reasons that Pakistan cannot become a secular country, he said.

Pakistan will remain to be an Islamic state and therefore a prosperous country, he added.

Last edited by a moderator:

khandimagi

Minister (2k+ posts)

گلیوں میں تماشے لگا کر استحصالیوں کا کیا بگاڑ لینگے ،آپ لوگ
پھر کیوں عوام کو بے وقوف بنارہے ہو، کیوں بچوں کو در بدر کررہے ہو، کیوں انکے گھر والوں کو پریشان کررہے ہو؟؟
پاکستان کی ایک مستند سیاسی جماعت اور عوام کے ایک طبقہ کی نمائیندہ ہونے کی حیثیت سے
سیدھا سادا،،سپریم کورٹ میں جاؤ۔۔اور بدمعاشوں کے خلاف پٹیشن دائر کرو،،عدالت کو مجبور کرو کہ انکے خلاف قانون کے مطابق اقدام کرے،عدالت داد رسی نہ کرے تو گلیوں میں آؤ
یہ کرو گے نہیں،،
کیونکہ اسکی آپ لوگوں کو انکی طرف سے اجازت نہیں،جنکے خلاف آپ نام نہاد ہڑبونگ مچا رہیں ہیں

khandimagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
شک کا فایدہ
آخر انہوں نے بھی روٹی کھانی ہے یار
;)

۔۔۔شرم آتی ہے انہیں دیکھ کر
تقریباً نوے سال پرانی پارٹی،،سب سے زیادہ مظاہرے ،جلسے ،جلوس،انکے کھاتے میں ہیں
کیا اکھاڑ لیا انہوں نے آجتک اس طرح کے مظاہروں سے،،عوام کو بے وقوف بنانے کے علاوہ
غاصب حاکم ہوں یا استحصالی،،انہیں ہلکا سا اشارہ جس نے کیا ،،یہ دوڑ کر اسکے ساتھ حکومت میں شامل ہوگئے
واہ،،67 سال سے اسی نظام کا حصہ ہیں، اسی کے خلاف لوگوں میں تقریریں کرتے ہیں
شرم آتی ہے دیکھ کر

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

۔۔۔شرم آتی ہے انہیں دیکھ کر
تقریباً نوے سال پرانی پارٹی،،سب سے زیادہ مظاہرے ،جلسے ،جلوس،انکے کھاتے میں ہیں
کیا اکھاڑ لیا انہوں نے آجتک اس طرح کے مظاہروں سے،،عوام کو بے وقوف بنانے کے علاوہ
غاصب حاکم ہوں یا استحصالی،،انہیں ہلکا سا اشارہ جس نے کیا ،،یہ دوڑ کر اسکے ساتھ حکومت میں شامل ہوگئے
واہ،،67 سال سے اسی نظام کا حصہ ہیں، اسی کے خلاف لوگوں میں تقریریں کرتے ہیں
شرم آتی ہے دیکھ کر
انہوں نے حق کے لئے کبھی کوشش نہی کی بلکہ حق کے راستے میں رکاوٹیں کھڑی کیں
نتیجہ آپ کے سامنے ہے

یہودی بھی یہی کرتے تھے ، آج دیکھ لو کتنی تعداد میں ہیں

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
they do that twice every year. This party is finished because of dual policies of lahori group. better focus on lower dir seats or else in 10-12 years, JI will be finished from there as well.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Actions speak louder than words.. Aek phone call par unhi ko vote diya jinkay khilaf aaj baatay kar rahay hai..

asadrehman

Re: Those looting nation's wealth will not be forgiven- Siraj-ul-Haq

معاف نہیں کریں گے البتہ ووٹ دے دیں گے۔

we will be with you darhi waalay shaitaan start the accountability from Kheybar bank if you have any morals....but just like your taliban khaaaaaanz-eeeer brothers you will not do anything like that nor I will ever have to support criminals like you

Khallas

Those Looting nations wealth will not be forgiven unless they share some with us.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

JI ko chahay ke wo mazi ki munafiqana policy
chor kar..Mulk..Qoum..aur Deen ke lia agay
ayain..aur is corrupt system ko tabah o
barbad kar dein...this is the way of Islam
Please leave Munafiq politics..