JC Episode is over, another wake up call for PTI to deliver

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I personally was expecting a neutral decision from JC but now this decision is quite debatable. This is yet another wake-up call for PTI do address core issues in KP and deliver on fast-basis in KP.

PTI is heading in the right direction in KP but pace is very much needed as PTI is very much sluggish in various projects in KP. There are several issues which PTI needs to address timely:

1. Regi model town (committee has been formed but snail-paced progress made so far)
2. FATA reforms (raise voice for either independent province or merged in KP)
3. Judicial reforms
4. Bureaucracy reforms
5. Exposing kickbacks in mega projects like Nandipur, LNG etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think main thing should be as per below,

Flood control mechanism and funds to be located in the budget.
Cost Control and enhanced Productivity
Inflation
Power and Energy
Environment
Unemployment
Cheap and easily available education
Counter Terrorism
Efficiency of Government Institutions

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Thanks to JC verdict,
next elections will be less about performance and more about expertise in the art of rigging...

جمہور پسند

Minister (2k+ posts)
زبردست - اور پیپسی برگروں کی بجائے تحریک انصاف کو الطاف جیسے سپپورٹز کی ضرورت ہے

بہت ہی مناسب تھریڈ بنایا ہے - ورنہ سارے برگروں نے محفل سیاپا لگایا ہوا ہے

arafay

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "deliver in kpk". What has ppp and pmln delivered that they won so many seats and govts. Pti needs to wake up and understand that reform is not possible in Pakistan because state institutions like judiciary, ecp, media, army are highly politicized so you must rely only on yourself to come into power and then try reform. Until then you have to live by the current system. This means

A) suspend party constitution and assume dictatorship. Crush all dissent and groupings and troublemakers immediately. Why do you think pti internal do uments are easily available to media. Why don't pmln/ppp docs get leaked

B) become full-time politicians and fire all part-timers. This includes naeemul Haq, awn, IMRAN Ismail, Mazari, etc

C) prepare list of candidates by national and provincial constituency by interviewing all prospects

D) take monthly report of number of party members in each constituency. Visit the constituency personaly when some worker or leader dies.

E) revamp media team and start a media monitoring and management cell. Make good relation with anchor and channel owners. Also highlight kpk performance in talkshows.

F) setup political office in each tehseel of Punjab, kpk and Sindh. I bet pti don't even have an office in each tehseel of kpk even after being in govt for 2 years.

G) use the offices to run membership drives, help locals, arrange activities each month, train workers for elections, campaigning and intimidation tactics.

If pti does all of the above and fails in kpk, they will make federal govt in next elections easily. If they make kpk Dubai but fail to do the above, they will not get more than 50 seats ever.

Last edited:

Preshan Berozgar

Voter (50+ posts)
bhai koi treeqa btao...nawaz shrif..agli dfa phr wazeer e azam bn jaye....suna k 4thi dfa nhe bna ja skta....imagine...kitny azeem leader hazrat nawaz shreef alah slam pm nhe hon gay..(cry).....hmaray nmaz rozo ka kia bny ga...pta ni qabool hon ya nhe...per mjy lgta dunya o akhrat ki kamyabi k lye agla wazeer e azam SS ko hona chahye....is k ilawa mulk ki nijat nhe...baqi is qabilho to PM bny kisi party se...ghadday saray...sazishi,,,,qoum o millat k dushman...jmhoriat rwadari k dushman.......wisy agr SS next pm hoa to punjab kisy milay ga....hamza....nhe yaar loog khain gay...anna wanday reoria mur mur apnia no....sana ullah ko bnayein gay...saal daidh baad astifa le k hamza ko le ayein gay.......

iltaf

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "deliver in kpk". What has ppp and pmln delivered that they won so many seats and govts. Pti needs to wake up and understand that reform is not possible in Pakistan because state institutions like judiciary, ecp, media, army are highly politicized so you must rely only on yourself to come into power and then try reform. Until then you have to live by the current system. This means

A) suspend party constitution and assume dictatorship. Crush all dissent and groupings and troublemakers immediately. Why do you think pti internal do uments are easily available to media. Why don't pmln/ppp docs get leaked

B) become full-time politicians and fire all part-timers. This includes naeemul Haq, awn, IMRAN Ismail, Mazari, etc

C) prepare list of candidates by national and provincial constituency by interviewing all prospects

D) take monthly report of number of party members in each constituency. Visit the constituency personaly when some worker or leader dies.

E) revamp media team and start a media monitoring and management cell. Make good relation with anchor and channel owners. Also highlight kpk performance in talkshows.

F) setup political office in each tehseel of Punjab, kpk and Sindh. I bet pti don't even have an office in each tehseel of kpk even after being in govt for 2 years.

G) use the offices to run membership drives, help locals, arrange activities each month, train workers for elections, campaigning and intimidation tactics.

If pti does all of the above and fails in kpk, they will make federal govt in next elections easily. If they make kpk Dubai but fail to do the above, they will not get more than 50 seats ever.

I strongly agree with your points of winning elections in Pakistan and having intra-party reforms. By delivering I mean:

- To pace up development work on roads (like Northern Bypass, intra-city roads, other division roads, SWAT motorway etc)
- To complete energy projects to revive the dying industry (create jobs as much as possible within the current tenure)
- To kickoff the much awaited Regi Model town (more than 2 decades old housing project). Only administrative measures are needed like establishing govt hostels, shifting PDA office etc.

There are so many things like sanitation and drinking water issues in Peshawar and outside Peshawar.

We as supporters of PTI are there to report and identify but PTI KP govt needs to be that much proactive to be an example for the rest of the provinces :)

arafay

I strongly agree with your points of winning elections in Pakistan and having intra-party reforms. By delivering I mean:

- To pace up development work on roads (like Northern Bypass, intra-city roads, other division roads, SWAT motorway etc)
- To complete energy projects to revive the dying industry (create jobs as much as possible within the current tenure)
- To kickoff the much awaited Regi Model town (more than 2 decades old housing project). Only administrative measures are needed like establishing govt hostels, shifting PDA office etc.

There are so many things like sanitation and drinking water issues in Peshawar and outside Peshawar.

We as supporters of PTI are there to report and identify but PTI KP govt needs to be that much proactive to be an example for the rest of the provinces :)

kpk has only 34 na seats. even if pti makes kpk dubai it will only get max 30 seats. jui, ji will get seats from di khan bannu and upper and lower dir for another 20-30 years.

at least 50 lac punjabis work in karachi and majority of them hate pmln. so there is unemployment and under-development in punjab yet pmln is winning from there for the last 35 years.