Javed Hashmi resigning from PMLN seat

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
This could be the indication to join PTI.
http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101237474&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110510

1101237474-1.gif

ec082e43b67d714a372d9a8aa2ddea40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Javed Hasmi sahab is a great human being. Due to his honesty and upright character, Sharif brothers had sidelined him in the party. There is no place for great people like him in this party of Munafi.qeen and bay.ghairats!!!

Last edited:

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Javed Hashmi has not done any work in his constituency in rural Multan. He always has been in a strong position in his party and his party has been always in power at least in punjab, since he has started to run for elections but he hasn't done anything to improve the life of poor people in his constituency. I belong to Multan and I have been to those villages a number of times and I haven't noticed any change in the lives of the poor people in his constituency.

PTI should be very careful in recruiting people, unlike Jaazi khan of Pindi, Javed Hashmi, probably, has the vote bank and may be the ability to win the elections on any party's ticket but if he won't do any work again people, like me, will be disappointed.
Good move...People like Hashmi don't fit anywhere in PMLN.He should join PTI.

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

bhai us ne sath me Gan-ja shareef ki tareef bhi ki hai,,,, he is very loyal to his badshah salamat,,, yehi to problem hai hamari k haq k lye wafadari koi nahi change krta aur apni zati mufaad k lye hr koi krta hai

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
too late,what for he was waiting ? resign will be taken back,politicions has no words,i dont believe him,any work on his credit in his 40 years politics ? they can not make us fool now,MQM had resigned many time too so we AWAM should not drop in their JAAL again,this is last time to CHANGE.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think Marvi Memon did lots in her short tenure, ( and still doing it after her resignation )
than Javed Hashmi in his long long career. Instead of asking him what damage did he do to the party
in last ten years, ask him what good did he do to his area and the party.

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)
We can be confident on one thing whoever PTI decides to include will join on Imran's terms and for Change otherwise we dont need these Career Politicians.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
why he resigned then if he still supports nawaz sharif???some time i think he just can't speak against nawaz at his face.he cant express what he has in his heart.how can he still think that sharif is da man pakistan need,what pmln has done since 2008 election????any single achievement???

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is so old news...

Now he kept under the Tokra of N ......not allowed outside.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
lets see unt kis karwat bhiatha hey but i cant see pml-n let him go simply they can not afford this at this moment.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

What he did so far ?? being key person in pakistan for PML N in shareef bro's exile did he changed party line one bit did he questioned his leadership about all the defense of so called system ?? PTI and pakistan need young clean blood and i think we got tones of it ... these used shells must go home and do tobba tillah ... Now when the wind is changing they are changing the party where he was when IK offered him to join PTI in a live show and he was looking in his arm pits then .... thanks mr hashmi we dont want to be hash on you go and find your savior in N shareef

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That probably indicates that Shah Mehmood Qureshi is joining PLMn.

Gem of a person he may be but politically a spent coin, by including him in PTI, IK will be distancing itself from any political alliance, so he must be considered in party with no preconditions and no strings attached policy.