JAPAN 8.9 EARTHQUAKE DONE BY HAARP??? - MAJOR earthquake tsunami usa next? NEW MADRID

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It could be due to HAARP but also nature's wrath upon an increasingly ungodly society. No one can escape the only superpower that is ALLAH, not even the world policeman that is the hypocritical USA. I only hope that the good Lord allows me to witness the humiliation of these people, hardly anyone outside will shed a tear for them!

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother IMRANPAK..
Assalam-o-alaikum
I agree to you 100% that without ALLAH they cannot succeed. But as ALLAH has given SHAITAN full freedom to let stray HIS creations. But ALLAH also told shaitan that he will not be able to control every one, there will be some who will follow ALLAH's way.
Similarly these elites & cults are forces of shaitan. They are in development stage of weapons of DAJJAL..
About your wish to see these countries humiliation, please brother dont think like that way.
USA as a nation or people are not enemy of us, only few elites (bankers, businessmen, beurocrats, politicians, generals etc) are involved in all these crimes against humanity..
So common US citizen is as innocent as we are. Yes they give vote to these politicians & they in turn make their elite freinds more rich & powerful.
Similarly we are also responsible that we do the same..
These elites have sucked up almost every thing from USA now, so they have spread news of FALL OF US DOLLAR, bank scams, insurance scams more corruption scandals coming, so it will effect stock market.. Many businessmen have already shifted to CHINA new headquarters for these elites now a days..
Just pray & be alert on all these fitnas to come in near future.
In last good thing is that from their ranks some good heart people are raising their voices to resist this occupation of wealth & freedom.
Jaza-k-ALLAH