Jamia Millia Islamia Delhi under siege

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They want illegal islamic immigrants to be in india to make it islamic state.

I am just reporting what's happening there rightnow

I personally believe in equality and justice that's why I believe that as long as Muslim countries do not open up their borders for non Muslims and give them equal rights in their countries , Muslims have on right to cry about the condition of Muslim minorities in non Muslim countries which by and large are treating Muslim minorities better than Muslim countries treating non Muslim minorities

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)

EndIA is India because of Secularism. get rid of secularism and bring in hindutava and you will see EndIA...
rest you say is all bullshit you have learned from your employer....

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اگر تو یہ وہی فتنہ دیوبند الخارجی الہندیہ فضلے والے ہیں جنکے حرام زادے مولوی نما شیطان نطفہ حراموں نے کشمیری مسلمانو ں کو غلط اور مودی کو صحیح کہا تھا ، اور اگر وہی خارجی حرامی ہیں تو انکے ساتھ ابھی تو کچھ ہو ہی نہیں رہا انکے تو گھروں میں گھس کر انکے کالے کرتوتوں کے مطابق سسزا ملنی چاہیے اور اگر یہ فضلہ منافق اسلام فروش فراڈیا کے فتنے اور گروہ نہیں تو پھر انکے ساتھ زیادتی ہو رہی ہے جو نہیں ہونی چاہیے کیونکہ زیادتی تو اس فتنہ الخارجیہ دیوبند الہند کے حرام زادے خنزیر کی نسل کے مولوی نما شیطانوں نے کشمیری مسلمانوں کی مخالفت کر کے حرام زدگی کی تھی اور اپنی ما کے خصم مودی کو سپورٹ کیا ہے ان گشتی کے بچو ں نے کشمیری مسلمانو کے مقابلے می

desan

President (40k+ posts)
It was pseudo-secularism that was holding India together...

That thin veil is now lifted and the heavy make up of Shanti and Ram Ram will not be able hide the hideous face of Fascist Hindutva.

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I personally believe in equality and justice that's why I believe that as long as Muslim countries do not open up their borders for non Muslims and give them equal rights in their countries , Muslims have on right to cry about the condition of Muslim minorities in non Muslim countries which by and large are treating Muslim minorities better than Muslim countries treating non Muslim minorities
I think you are principally wrong here. I don't think anyone is surprised the way Muslims are being treated or were being treated in India. However, it is not any other country but Indian claim that they are secular Country. Being a secular Constitution and secular governance, it is not fair to compare their treatment of Muslims to other Islamic countries and then grand an excuse of what is happening to the minorities in India and sort of trying to call it fair. And I also do not think that if the Islamic countries change their treatment of Minorities, the Indian Modi will also change his attitude towards minorities. It is not only Muslims who are being treated as 3rd class citizens in India, it is also other minorities which are being treated as sub standard, however, Muslim are taking the brunt of the bad attitude. Muslim will adopt to live under these conditions, but rest assure they will never forget and I think this is detrimental to the stability of the country in the long run . May Muslim come together united and demand an independent entity. Just watch it in the near future.

Last edited:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
habib-jalib-shayari.jpg

Raziacanada

Voter (50+ posts)

Just shut up.

Why it did not happen before? Why it's happening after the discrimination bill is signed by your president? These Muslims have been living there for decades and no Islamic State came into being so why now?

India is digging its own grave by doing so. You are not weakening Islam rather you are strengthening Islam. Your stupid Modi is a blessing to expose the cruel and filthy face of Hinduism. You were a slave nation and you are a slave nation because this is what slaves do when they get power.

Aliimran1

Soon this fire ??? of hatred will spread across India and this will break India into pieces
Thank you Modi for making this happen ---- We are so proud of you ??????

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
They cant cut internet of delhi do they? Initially whenever I see such things in india specially with muslims I used to say thank u Jinnah.

I'm still very much thankful to Allah that blessed us leader like Jinnah. However being muslims been treated like this by #hinduata mindset I feel sorry for them and pray from deepest of hear for their well being as tht is teaching of Prophet Mohammed pbuh.

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
مسلمانوں کو فساد مچانے کی عادت ہوگئی ہے، وگرنہ انڈیا کا سٹیزن ایکٹ بھارتی مسلمانوں کے کسی بھی حق کو سلب نہیں کرتا، یہ محض تین پڑوسی مسلمان ممالک کی اقلیتوں کیلئے ایک سہارا کی پیشکش ہے۔۔

Liberal 000

I think you are principally wrong here. I don't think anyone is surprised the way Muslims are being treated or were being treated in India. However, it is not any other country but Indian claim that they are secular Country. Being a secular Constitution and secular governance, it is not fair to compare their treatment of Muslims to other Islamic countries and then grand an excuse of what is happening to the minorities in India and sort of trying to call it fair. And I also do not think that if the Islamic countries changed their treatment of Minorities, the Indian Modi will also change his attitude towards minorities. It is not only Muslims who are being treated as 3rd class citizens in India, it is also other minorities which are being treated as sub standard, however, Muslim are taking the brunt of the bad attitude. Muslim will adopt to live under these conditions, but rest assure they will never forget and I think this is detrimental to the stability of the country in the long run . May Muslim come together united and demand an independent entity. Just watch it in the near future.

We ourselves claim that India is rightnow being ruled by RSS --- If Iran and Saudi Arabia have a right to clean their lands of non Muslims by systematic discrimination then RSS also have a right to clean India of Muslims

If Muslims of Pakistan have a right to declare Pakistan an Islamic state and turn non Muslims into second class citizens then Hindus also have a right to turn India into a Hindu state

I always condemn the path Pakistan is following and I condemn Modi too but at a same time you must enjoy all this as BJP is following the path you always defend . Enjoy it Bro!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Tomorrow if all muslim countries kick out Indian hindus, India's economy will come to a halt.