Jamaat-e-Islami announces seat adjustment with PTI , PML-N and JUI​

Jamaat-e-Islami%2BPakistan%2BFlag-744490.PNG

khybernews27576.jpg
e.jang.com.pk/02-17-2013/pindi/pic.asp?picname=648.gif

648.gif

Last edited:

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
wah wah aag sae bhi dosti aur pani sae bhi piyar! munafiqo milna tumhae phir bhi kuch nahi :lol:

tudywala

Minister (2k+ posts)
They have do with one party not with all of them I think news could be we will do seat adjustment with one of them may be ,jui,pti or n

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Although, I wanted JI to do seat adjustment with PTI but any how it is the matter of JI.
JI will be able to win some seats in doing seat adjustments; it will benefit all the parties
which will be a part of it.

PTI must also make its seat adjustment with JI, Sheikh Rasheed, Tahir Ul Qadri if it wants
to win seats of NA. Alliances always pay off; time will prove it right.

Geo PTI+ AML+ PAT +JI

ThoughtFelon

MPA (400+ posts)

Mark my words and reply when PTI does seat adjustment..... then you all should be drowned in shame... as ik has already said he will do seat adjustment

pti will not do any seat adj with munafiq league and diesel, we will do seat ask with those parties outside the parl.

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mark my words and reply when PTI does seat adjustment..... then you all should be drowned in shame... as ik has already said he will do seat adjustment

yara to apna bhai hae isliae tujhae doob marnae ko nahi kahoga per filhal tu chullu bher pani mae dupki too maar :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
jis din Imran Khan noorae aur fazlu sae seat adjustment karaega usdin tera bhai terae sath dupki lagae ga ab khush mela pala sa kaka!

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
yara to apna bhai hae isliae tujhae doob marnae ko nahi kahoga per filhal tu chullu bher pani mae dupki too maar :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
jis din Imran Khan noorae aur fazlu sae seat adjustment karaega usdin tera bhai terae sath dupki lagae ga ab khush mela pala sa kaka!

aur agar Imran JI say bhi seat adjustment karay tou????

because u think ji is not good

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)

Beta Jani.......this is what you have been taught by your Leaders.......Jhoot and Munafaqat....... IK clearly stated that PTI will not make Alliance with any party.....he never said that PTI will not make Seat Adjustment.......now every statement is recorded on media can you show me a single statement.........also if you know the difference between Alliance and Seat Adjustment then you are a Qualified Liar..... and if you dont know the difference then you can request ABUGEE to tell you and i shall explain it to you...........till then apni Chusani Chussooo to keep your mouth Shut... (quite) (quite) (quite) ​(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

Last edited:

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
Beta Jani.......this is what you have been taught by your Leaders.......Jhoot and Munafaqat....... IK clearly stated that PTI will not make Alliance with any party.....he never said that PTI will not make Seat Adjustment.......now every statement is recorded on media can you show me a single statement.........also if you know the difference between Alliance and Seat Adjustment then you are a Qualified Liar..... and if you dont know the difference then you can request ABUGEE to tell you and i shall explain it to you...........till then apni Chusani Chussooo to keep your mouth Shut... (quite) (quite) (quite) ​(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

Thats what i am saying... If JI does seat adjustment, thats wrong... if IK does, thats right.... Vow....kia standard hay

and i nowhere said IK is making allaince...check ur vision

insafandjust

MPA (400+ posts)
Although, I wanted JI to do seat adjustment with PTI but any how it is the matter of JI.
JI will be able to win some seats in doing seat adjustments; it will benefit all the parties

PTI must also make its seat adjustment with JI, Sheikh Rasheed, Tahir Ul Qadri if it wants

Geo PTI+ AML+ PAT +JI

AML+MWM+JI+PTI+(PAT in that case when TUQ stop dramas and become serious)

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
If they are ready to do seat adjustment with PML-N, and JUI, then PTI should not accept their offer of seat adjustment as they seem to follow no 'IDEOLOGY' as they see PML-N and PTI with the same eye.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Zulfi Khan

Geo PTI+ AML+ PAT +JI

AML+MWM+JI+PTI+(PAT in that case when TUQ stop dramas and become serious)

Brother, PTI leaders must take care of their own interest; analyse truly what will help them?
Brother, if JI does not make seat adjustment with PML(N),PTI or JUI(F), it might win 4 or 5 seats
of NA ,but after seat adjustments, it might win 10 seats.

Brother, If PTI gets votes in the name of Qadri, PTI might win some more seats of NA.

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Jis nay aaj PML-N ya PPP say hath milaya samajh lo wohi dushman is mulk ka, kash JI tm apnay jhanday per likhay kalmay ka hi pass kar lo, na karo gay us say seat adjustment tu kya hoga har jaogay na? tu kya hua yeh mulk tu jeet jaiga wo ghareeb tu jeet jaiga tareekh tmhain achay lafzon main yaad rakhay gi.

Aur agar tm nay aaj bhi wohi kam kya jo pehlay kartay ai ho tu ab tmhain qoum maaf nahi karay gi, tmhara tu itna experience hai siasat ka per khailna nahi aaya maidan main, ae JI Imran say kch tu seekh lo.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
what they r going to do seat adjustment with all the parties ... wow i never though JI can be that much power hungry where r asool now :( really didn't like that.
plus how its going to work ... like JI will be with PML N in one place where they will be against PML N in next seat and with PTI ... wow