I've Some Questions to Hamid Mir before call him a "Traitor"

hamid_mir1.jpg

Today I was reading Mr. Hamid Mir column (
بی بی زینبؓاور حضرت خالد ؓبن ولید سے شرمندگی) I was thinking why people are calling Hamid Mir a traitor and abusing him a lot on social media, then I asked myself, should I also call Hamid Mir a "Traitor" before this severe allegation I should ask some questions to Mr. Hamid Mir and his stance on it.

1. What do you think about the two nations theory.

Was Quad-i-Azim wanted a secular Pakistan or Islamic welfare state. (as far as I know through his speeches and his struggle for Muslims in India he was wanted a Islamic state where Muslims can do their religious practices freely).

General Musharif was the person who free the Pakistani media and in his tenure Pakistan private channels started work freely and on the other side democratic govt. always oppress the Pakistani media as you we saw in PPP govt. how do you justify it? (I'm not in Musharif's supporter)

. we assume that (for the sake of arguments) Kashmir is the part of India and then what more than 700,000 Indian soldiers (equal to whole Pakistani Army) are doing there in this small part of so called India.

Don't you think Kashmir should be handed over to local administrative and local police (If Indian claimed that Occupied Kashmir is an India part and everything is fine there)

What about the thousands missing Kashmirs? Not a single NGO in Pakistan and even Hamid Mir (Geo Group) has raised voice for these missing Kashmirs and you visited many times to India and many a times I saw you in Indian channels but you never raised that Question.

What about those more than 75000 Kashmirs women those were raped by Indian soldiers.

Based on my 4th Q, then Pakistan Army should attack on India as India attacked on East Pakistan by saying that "Pak soldiers were raping Bangladeshi women so we went there to protect them" therefore Pakistan also have the right to go in Kashmir and protect these innocent women those were raped everyday.

Your father got the civil award in supporting Bangladesh, can you please elaborate what your father did for Bangladesh and why Pakistan Govt. did not award him for his services.

I saw your many interviews in Indian and you never asked any Indian media personal about Parliament attack, where Uran Daiti Roy asked 13 Questions to Indian govt, and So far no answer has been given on these 13 questions.

Why you didn't ask about Samjota Express investigation where 65 Pakistanis were killed and later on it was proved Indian Army was involved in that terrorist attack, what action has been taken by Indian Govt against this officer and it's Intelligence RAW.

What about Ishrat Jahan case where she was killed brutally with 3 other men and blamed on Pakistan and later proved that she has no link with any Pakistani organization.

Why you and Geo group didn't raise voice on recently killing of 16 innocent Kashmirs.

What about 3000 Muslims killing in Gujrat(India) where their top party leader Narendra Modi was behind all these riots, have you ever asked question to any Indian jouranlist or you did any show on it.

There are hundred of seperation moments are going on India, then why India always blame on Pakistan of every incident.

Why Geo always give importance of BLA terrorists and I remember your capital talk show where their head came with BLA flag then why you didn't ask him to take off this flag, why their is so much time for them in Geo channel.

Pak Army did tremendous job in all their operations and clear the much land from terrorists and you never appreciated them in your capital talk show.

Why Geo and Jang group promoting Indian culture in Pakistan by giving full coverage to Indian movies and sometime we feel that we are watching Indian channel rather than Pakistani channel. what is objective behind all this coverage.

In election 2013, how Geo channel can give result within a 1 hour after polling even polling time was extend 1 hour and Geo showed N league won this election and telecaste his speech, does it make any sense.

Why do you hate ISI, without doubt ISI is the world top intelligence ageny (http://www.theworldtoptens.com/top-10-best-intelligence-agencies-in-the-world-2013/). It will be honor to work for ISI afterall it's work for the protection of Pakistan, it's the backbone of Pakistan. (It's my view as a Pakistani)

Last be not least

How "Aman Ki Asha" can work without the peaceful solution of Kashmir, you should first ask the solution of Kashmir then we will talk about "Aman Ki Asha" and whole Pakistan will stand with you.

Please Mr. Hamid Mir answer all the above questions in details and let the people know what is the reality.

Thanks & Regards

Javid Tahir

Last edited by a moderator:

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
The above questions are actually Pakistani general public demand ? We hope Mr Hamid Meer will satisfy the patriotic people of Pakistan by giving the answers ? We know GEO TV is foreign paid channel acting as" slow poisoning media war" against the ideology of Pakistan. Mostly the news are well twisted, anti-Pakistan. We Pakistan wonder how this channel got the permission to telecast anti-Pakistan programmes ?

rashidfarooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hamid Mir Is a Patroitic Pakistani. His Loyality is Beyond Any Doubt. He is a Brave Soldier of Pakistan.

The Poeple Who Think That Hamid Mir is Traitor, are Duffer and have a donkey's brain.

Amna Rizvi

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with most questions of OP "@Javed Tahir"

but point20. Why do you hate ISI, without doubt ISI is the world top intelligence ageny (http://www.theworldtoptens.com/top-10-best-intelligence-agencies-in-the-world-2013/). It will be honor to work for ISI afterall it's work for the protection of Pakistan, it's the backbone of Pakistan. (It's my view as a Pakistani)

IS THIS A JOKE??? Are you out of your mind? This (theworldtoptens.com) is a Pakistani run website and has NO credibility! Also, you think its better than Mossad?

Whole world is against ISRAEL, yet how many terror attacks happen in Israel? Almost none. How many in Pakistan?? Thousands! What does the ISI do to stop them?

Please think before you spread lies.. criticsm doesnt mean you hate it, but be realistic

Last edited:

but point20. Why do you hate ISI, without doubt ISI is the world top intelligence ageny (http://www.theworldtoptens.com/top-10-best-intelligence-agencies-in-the-world-2013/). It will be honor to work for ISI afterall it's work for the protection of Pakistan, it's the backbone of Pakistan. (It's my view as a Pakistani)

IS THIS A JOKE??? Are you out of your mind? This (theworldtoptens.com) is a Pakistani run website and has NO credibility! Also, you think its better than Mossad?

Whole world is against ISRAEL, yet how many terror attacks happen in Israel? Almost none. How many in Pakistan?? Thousands! What does the ISI do to stop them?

Please think before you spread lies.. criticsm doesnt mean you hate it, but be realistic

Thanks Brother, you raised that Question , regarding the website, for the sake of arguments I believe that it's Pak run website, okay, then go to any other website and let me know what it shows, it will show u the same.
regarding your 2nd part that why there's no attacks in Israel, because of their leadership. their leadership is very strong they are very patriotic indeed.
look brother if Head of the family is stronger then the enemies know that if we attack or did something wrong with them then he will response strongly, have a look at your family why we people are strong or why we r weak. no any explanation is needed answer will come to itself.

Amna Rizvi

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks Brother, you raised that Question , regarding the website, for the sake of arguments I believe that it's Pak run website, okay, then go to any other website and let me know what it shows, it will show u the same.
regarding your 2nd part that why there's no attacks in Israel, because of their leadership. their leadership is very strong they are very patriotic indeed.
look brother if Head of the family is stronger then the enemies know that if we attack or did something wrong with them then he will response strongly, have a look at your family why we people are strong or why we r weak. no any explanation is needed answer will come to itself.

Please quote me any other website that says ISI is top?

KGB (now FSA), CIA and MOSSAD are wayyyy ahead of ISI..

Hamid Mir Is a Patroitic Pakistani. His Loyality is Beyond Any Doubt. He is a Brave Soldier of Pakistan.

The Poeple Who Think That Hamid Mir is Traitor, are Duffer and have a donkey's brain.

Brother we just asked him questions, why Geo channel promoting Indian culture in Pakistan, what's there objective in it. the day when Geo channel was covering Katerina's birthday on the same day 16 Kashmirs were brutally killed by Indian Army, Geo even didn't bother to talk about it or a simple ticker on this issue. Brother you r not living in Kashmir therefore you have such views , if you would there with your family then I asked you how do you feel when everyday Indian soldiers enter to your home without permission and misbehave with your sister/mother and the people to whom you trust keep silent on that issue. brother follow the ground realities rather than talk shows. revisit your mind again I hope you will get the right answer regardless of my reply.

Amna Rizvi

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother we just asked him questions, why Geo channel promoting Indian culture in Pakistan, what's there objective in it. the day when Geo channel was covering Katerina's birthday on the same day 16 Kashmirs were brutally killed by Indian Army, Geo even didn't bother to talk about it or a simple ticker on this issue. Brother you r not living in Kashmir therefore you have such views , if you would there with your family then I asked you how do you feel when everyday Indian soldiers enter to your home without permission and misbehave with your sister/mother and the people to whom you trust keep silent on that issue. brother follow the ground realities rather than talk shows. revisit your mind again I hope you will get the right answer regardless of my reply.

Hmmm, but Now ISI and Pakistan doing same thing in tribal areas.. Supporting drones and American operations. American soldiers rape kill women and ISI lets them, in fact, they even do the dirty work for them (capturing "terrorist" liek dr aafia and that mulla who was ambassador and handing them to CIA.. that's ISI.. best agency! hahaha. 82 killed in drone strike in 2006 in a madrassa (school) all innocent children. PAKISTAN ARMY SAID IT CARRIED OUT THE ATTACKS!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6097636.stm (it was proves later all were innocent kids).

Best agency? Wow.

How many thousands have ISI kidnappend and are missing without trial (indian army does the same.. kidnap suspects without trial, then torture/disappear/kill)

Please quote me any other website that says ISI is top?

KGB (now FSA), CIA and MOSSAD are wayyyy ahead of ISI..

Brother check this link, it's not Pakistani control website it's Indian control website

http://zeenews.india.com/slideshow/defaultn.aspx?secname=top-10-%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%93-worlds-powerful-intelligence-agencies&sid=55&page=9

brother It's not the matter you won or I lost, Just always believe on ground realities, search yourself rather than on others views.

Hmmm, but Now ISI and Pakistan doing same thing in tribal areas.. Supporting drones and American operations. American soldiers rape kill women and ISI lets them, in fact, they even do the dirty work for them (capturing "terrorist" liek dr aafia and that mulla who was ambassador and handing them to CIA.. that's ISI.. best agency! hahaha. 82 killed in drone strike in 2006 in a madrassa (school) all innocent children. PAKISTAN ARMY SAID IT CARRIED OUT THE ATTACKS!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6097636.stm (it was proves later all were innocent kids).

Best agency? Wow.

How many thousands have ISI kidnappend and are missing without trial (indian army does the same.. kidnap suspects without trial, then torture/disappear/kill)

Anyhow arguments can never be finished, I just know one thing Pakistan need a strong leadership, strong foreign policy which can protect the Pakistan sovereignty. things will automatically start changing.
You won the argument. wish you good luck.

the.paki

Senator (1k+ posts)

top ten ...my foot
yaar kis dunya main rehte ho ...
ziada door nahi abhi kal ka waqia hai .ISI kay office per itna bara attack hai .aur yeh jo rooz blast hote hain ......
news say kuch nahi hota ....performance bhai performance.....
jis website ka link aap nay dia hai . us ki koi authenticity nahi hai ....

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Best post of this thread

Amna Rizvi

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother check this link, it's not Pakistani control website it's Indian control website

http://zeenews.india.com/slideshow/defaultn.aspx?secname=top-10-%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%93-worlds-powerful-intelligence-agencies&sid=55&page=9

brother It's not the matter you won or I lost, Just always believe on ground realities, search yourself rather than on others views.

thanks. I did check, the stuff is copy pasted as it is from a Pakistani site :)

I do like your "logical" argument style!

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

RashidFarooq Aapka Money order Tayar hay Geo ki Head office ja kar lay lo ya agar yeh dooor lagta hay toh lahore ki border cross kar k Indian Raw office say lay lo.. aap ki pay waha say hi ati hay