"Its totally wrong that JI have a move of compulsion of Hijab" - Dr. Samia Raheel Qazi

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
IMG_2058.jpg
----------------------------------
4 september 2012
5:35 pm
@Waseem

Official Response of Jamaat e Islami Women Wing on false statment of express tribune

tgQx.jpg

Jamaat e Islami refutes the false news by express tribune (liberal fashism nurse
ry) about JI wanting to enforce hijab on every women...
---------
Dr Samia Raheel Qazi (President JI Women wing) tweeted
its totally wrong that ji have a move of compulsion of Hijab.Secular and liberals are afraid of Hijabis by choice women
-------
Reference

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baseless statment published on siasat.pk facebook page

Siasat.pk admin has shared baseless news on their facebook page...Here is the news which they shared
------------------
ofDxI.jpg

------------------​
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...n-should-make-hijab-compulsory-Jamat-e-Islami

This is totally false because​

1- This has never been stance of Jamaat e Islami to force Hijab...THIS IS ALSO CLEARLY VISIBLE IN THE POSTER IN NEWS

2- I have called them and asked the JI office..Thye have strongly denied any such statement to force Hijab

3-In whole news , its not written anywhere that who gave this statement.......

4- This news is only in express tribune...famous for their bullshit againt Islam and all the islamic values

5-Here is statment of Molana Maudui on this issue

SCikP.jpg

6- If anyone has doubt ,
please call JI main office at
0300-8424847

جماعت اسلامی پاکستان

دفترجماعت اسلامی پاکستان،منصورہ ملتان روڈ لاہور : ایڈریس

+92-42-35419520-4 : فون نمبر

+92-42-35432192 : فیکس​

My request to admin,

Please share this thread also on facebook page so people can know facts and remove that false news from facebook page

Jazak ALLAH

Last edited by a moderator:

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Baseless statment published on siasat.pk facebook page

[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15390]Saeed[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13165]AbdulRehman[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9576]simple_and_peacefull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8592]Malik495[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23179]TruPakistani[/MENTION]

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

Siasat.pk's facebook postings are not very well thought off...

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)

Like you said, it was in EXPRESS already as their official news.

What you need is an apology from them as this website is not a news generating site, rather a news reference site.

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)

Like you said, it was in EXPRESS already as their official news.

What you need is an apology from them as this website is not a news generating site, rather a news reference site.
i did noy said of apology...but to post this thread on page too to clear the matter

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

!ترکی میں سو سال تک خواتین کو سکرٹ پہنے اور مردوں کو شیو کرنے پر مجبور کیا گیا. کسی کو کھجلی نہیں ہوئی

Waseem

Staff member

[MENTION=25124]Muslimonly[/MENTION]

بھائی ہم کوئی بھی خبر خود سے نہیں بناتے - آپ اور آپ جیسے دوسرے ممبران فورم پر خبریں اور کالم وغیرہ پوسٹ کرتے ہیں اور اسی کو ہم اپنے پیج پر شیر کر دیتے ہیں -اس خبرکی تصدیق کرنے کا ہمارے پاس اس کے علاوہ کوئی اور طریقہ نہیں کہ ہم پوسٹ کرنے سے پہلے یہ دیکھ لیں کہ وہ خبر کسی قابل اعتبار ویب سائٹ سےلی گئی ہے یہ نہیں. ایکسپریس ٹریبون ملک کا ایک بڑااخبار ہے ہم بغیر کسی وجہ کے اس پر شایع ہونے والی خبر کو غلط قرار نہیں دے سکتے - اگر آپ کا خیال ہے کہ یہ خبر غلط ہے تو برا ہ مہربانی ایکسپریس ٹریبون والوں سے رابطہ کیجیے - اور اگر آپ چاہتے ہیں کہ ہم اس خبر کی تردید بھی پوسٹ کریں تو براہ مہربانی اسی پوسٹ میں جماعت اسلامی کی جانب سے جاری کی جانے والی تردید ایڈ کر دیں - ہم اسے شیر کر دیں گے-

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

آپ اس کی وضاحت فرمائیں گے ؟

yes, gladly - example when mr crankskunk post ranted about how he has "totally destructed the credibility of talat hussain and saach.tv" that particular post title should have changed before being post to FB. The first impression was that misleading title, the urdu commentary on top is a secondary visual.

Waseem

Staff member

yes, gladly - example when mr crankskunk post ranted about how he has "totally destructed the credibility of talat hussain and saach.tv" that particular post title should have changed before being post to FB. The first impression was that misleading title, the urdu commentary on top is a secondary visual.

اوہ اچھا ، جی ہاں میں آپ سے بلکل اتفاق کرتا ہوں کہ اس تھریڈ کا عنوان تبدیل ہونا چاہیے تھا لیکن ایسا جان بوجھ کر نہیں کیا گیا ایسا غلطی سے ہوا. میں اف لائن ہونے سے پہلے یہ پوسٹ شیڈول کر گیا اور میرا خیال تھا کہ میں نے عنوان تبدیل کر دیا ہے - اگر میں اف لائن نہ ہوتا ٹو یقینا اس غلطی کی اسی وقت تصیح کر دی جاتی -

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)

This was the statement by the great Maulana Maududi. But you can expect any kind of stupidity from the current leadership of JI, particulary Munawwar Hassan.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اوہ اچھا ، جی ہاں میں آپ سے بلکل اتفاق کرتا ہوں کہ اس تھریڈ کا عنوان تبدیل ہونا چاہیے تھا لیکن ایسا جان بوجھ کر نہیں کیا گیا ایسا غلطی سے ہوا. میں اف لائن ہونے سے پہلے یہ پوسٹ شیڈول کر گیا اور میرا خیال تھا کہ میں نے عنوان تبدیل کر دیا ہے - اگر میں اف لائن نہ ہوتا ٹو یقینا اس غلطی کی اسی وقت تصیح کر دی جاتی -
@Adeel

Why would the title be changed because he doesn't like it?
He should explain to everyone what "Exclusive document available to Saach.TV" means. Was it available Exclusive to Saach.TV?

And if these people don't stop the non-sense I would go a step further and go official route against Saach.TV. When people lie, they should know the consequences of lies. I have not even seen it on the Face book, but if you decide to change its title then I have a right to ask you why would you do that, when it is accurately exposing the lie of Saach.TV.

Last edited:

Waseem

Staff member

Why would the title be changed because he doesn't like it?
He should explain to everyone what "Exclusive document available to Saach.TV" means. Was it available Exclusive to Saach.TV?

And if these people don't stop the non-sense I would go a step further and go official route against Saach.TV. When people lie, they should know the consequences of lies. I have not even seen it on the Face book, but if you decide to change its title then I have a right to ask you why would you do that, when it is accurately exposing the lie of Saach.TV.

This was your point of view not ours, we just had to share the real news.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This was your point of view not ours, we just had to share the real news.

Waseem, You think it was not an authentic reference to a news item published on Saach.tv? If it was how it was my point of view? I or anyone else have absolutely every right to point out to the lies in the media, as long as authentic source is quoted, which it was.
So why would you change the headlines? The onus is on you to prove that the news was authentic and I don't have a right to expose it?
I never take issue here, but I think this is rather unfair that you listen to any tom dick and harry against established rules.

Last edited:

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

If you want to convey your "exclusive news stories" go share it on any mainstream media, there are 50+ news channels in Pakistan, maybe some1 will take your 'exclusivity' seriously.

Yes, please go ahead and take the "official route" against saach.tv (yapping)
(thumbsdown)

Last edited by a moderator:

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)

[MENTION=25124]Muslimonly[/MENTION]

بھائی ہم کوئی بھی خبر خود سے نہیں بناتے - آپ اور آپ جیسے دوسرے ممبران فورم پر خبریں اور کالم وغیرہ پوسٹ کرتے ہیں اور اسی کو ہم اپنے پیج پر شیر کر دیتے ہیں -اس خبرکی تصدیق کرنے کا ہمارے پاس اس کے علاوہ کوئی اور طریقہ نہیں کہ ہم پوسٹ کرنے سے پہلے یہ دیکھ لیں کہ وہ خبر کسی قابل اعتبار ویب سائٹ سےلی گئی ہے یہ نہیں. ایکسپریس ٹریبون ملک کا ایک بڑااخبار ہے ہم بغیر کسی وجہ کے اس پر شایع ہونے والی خبر کو غلط قرار نہیں دے سکتے - اگر آپ کا خیال ہے کہ یہ خبر غلط ہے تو برا ہ مہربانی ایکسپریس ٹریبون والوں سے رابطہ کیجیے - اور اگر آپ چاہتے ہیں کہ ہم اس خبر کی تردید بھی پوسٹ کریں تو براہ مہربانی اسی پوسٹ میں جماعت اسلامی کی جانب سے جاری کی جانے والی تردید ایڈ کر دیں - ہم اسے شیر کر دیں گے-

[MENTION=15390]Saeed[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13165]AbdulRehman[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9576]simple_and_peacefull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8592]Malik495[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23179]TruPakistani[/MENTION]

Please now share this post on facebook page to refute this false statment after JI Women Wing President has categorically denied such statment

4 september 2012
5:35 pm

Official Response of Jamaat e Islami Women Wing on false statment of express tribune

tgQx.jpg

Jamaat e Islami refutes the false news by express tribune (liberal fashism nurse
ry) about JI wanting to enforce hijab on every women...
---------
Dr Samia Raheel Qazi (President JI Women wing) tweeted
its totally wrong that ji have a move of compulsion of Hijab.Secular and liberals are afraid of Hijabis by choice women
-------
Reference

Last edited:

Waseem

Staff member

[MENTION=25124]Muslimonly[/MENTION] please see your inbox and reply. thanks