it was Imran Khan's birthday today 25th Nov

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
یہ کس شیر کی آمد ہے کہ رن کانپ رھی ہے

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

At one time if u remember some time ago, when Imran khan was young, play boy, grils favourtie topic was Imran khan, Imran's birthday and Imran's hobby
After 30 years, All U GUYS are talkig about his BIRTHDAY, hobbies, talking? I am really wondering what happened to you GUYS, Are you guys ok. I know he is living alone and his wife divorced him, so what, !

As far as his politics career, he cant win more than 1 seats. take my words

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
At one time if u remember some time ago, when Imran khan was young, play boy, grils favourtie topic was Imran khan, Imran's birthday and Imran's hobby
After 30 years, All U GUYS are talkig about his BIRTHDAY, hobbies, talking? I am really wondering what happened to you GUYS, Are you guys ok. I know he is living alone and his wife divorced him, so what, !

Thanks for giving him one seat . That is enough for him.

U do not worry about him.

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
imran khan.... May allah give you long life with honor and dignity... To lead the nation ...... Ameen

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)

Haath na aaye tau thoo korra.......yani angoor khatay hai.
Imrani ki jawani se itnay jaltay kiyun hain log.....har woh shakhs Imran ki jawani pe tanqeed karta hai jo khud papi hota hai.
aur samjhta hai ke woh barra zahid o abid hai

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
For all of Imran Khan's haters. Stay put haters, sit back & relax & watch how the impossible can become the possible, inshALLAH, He will be our PM sooner than later (AMEEN)
Happy B-day Imran Bhai, WE ARE WITH YOU!!! 70% of the population below 30, The Youth will change the history of Pakistan (AMEEN)!
Bye Bye Haterssssssssssssss

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
MANY MANY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHER E PAKISTAN.:).WE LOVE U ,V R WITH U .MAY ALLAH GIVE U LONG LIFE WITH SUCCESS AND DIGNITY.AMEEEEEN(bigsmile)

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Happy birthday imran bhai.........
(clap)(clap)HAIL IMRAN..........WE LOVE IMRAN........HE IS OUR MESSIAH

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

KITNI FIKR HAI BECHAARON KO............O BHAI@ HE IS ANSWERABLE TO allah......AAP LOG PLX apni jawanion ka khayaal rakho.........
faqira@
if u dont have any1 to enjoy ur jawani weith that atleast dont get jealous form others..........dua kro tmnhe bhe jald koi mil jaye.........dont jealous!

Hail Imran.......We love Imran........He is our Messiah

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@fakira or shakira,canada mein baith ker yehi lagta hai kay 1 seat bhee naee jeet skta,per yahan aaoo tu pata chalay ground realities are changing,GOD ELECTIONS KERA DOO AUR SHAKIRA I MEAN FAKIRA JAISAY LOGO KO CHUP KERA DOO!:D:D

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I still own my word. all of my above friend, you dont know whow election held in pakistan, how people win the election. dont you know this
Gilani son will woin, Zardari son will sin, Zia son will win, Molana Diesel will win, MQM will win, Nawaz son will win, and all feduislam, jageedar, zamindar, investor will win, people who are doing more corruuption, they gonna will or theire realted son/daughter gonna win the election. this is a reality man

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
A very happy birthday to him... I wish him all the luck and pray that he get some maturity and learn to play to his strengths in the future... Ameen