Israeli embassy in pakistan!! ( unbelievable ) !!!

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you dont talk to somebody... you cant convey your message..... I hate to say that... but I support the idea of having diplomatic relations with them....

Narcissist

Banned
If we can have embassy of India in Islamabad, then what is wrong; to have Israeli embassy and establishing diplomatic relationships with them.

pakiace

Banned
thats what palestine thought before letting their hands out to israel when they were butchered to death by hitler and were given a generous hospitality in the holy land
and they robbed the whole of palestine - caused mass bloodshed in the streets of gaza/darfur ( PALESTINE BLEEDS )
i ask you, will you be also amongst those whom Allah shall ask - you too were the friends of the nation who demolished mosque Al Aqsa ( how will you respond to that question ) ?
A JEW CAN NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND ( I DONT, SIR MOHAMMAD ALI JINNAH dont not even prophet MOHAMMAD SA says but QURAN ITSELF SAYS )

5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Having friendship is something else... Having diplomatic relationship is another thing... United States of America and India are our worst enemies... and the US is an enemy in lamb's clothing ... but we have relationship with them..... What is the problem with having the relationship with Isreal???

If you talk about Quran e Karim.... Read Surah Baqarah... From quarter of first Juzw... Alif Laam Meem... The speech starts... "Ya Bani Isreal and goes on for several Ruku's....

If we are not supposed to talk to them... Why is Quran addressing them?????? How do you address somebody and still not talk to them??

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
http://www.facebook.com/IsraelinPakistan

I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS IS FORMED AND 3000 PAKISTANI'S HAVE ALREADY JOINED AND ARE WELCOMING ZIONISTS IN PAKISTAN

THIS IS OUR CREDIBILITY WELCOMING A KNOWN DEVIL FOR ITS GENOCIDE IN PALESTINE!
SHAME UPON US

I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU
why do you use facebook? the owner of facebook is jewish/Isreali supporter. got it or not

Can you live without facebook? you got the answer

Unicorn

Banned
thats what palestine thought before letting their hands out to israel when they were butchered to death by hitler and were given a generous hospitality in the holy land
and they robbed the whole of palestine - caused mass bloodshed in the streets of gaza/darfur ( PALESTINE BLEEDS )
i ask you, will you be also amongst those whom Allah shall ask - you too were the friends of the nation who demolished mosque Al Aqsa ( how will you respond to that question ) ?
A JEW CAN NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND ( I DONT, SIR MOHAMMAD ALI JINNAH dont not even prophet MOHAMMAD SA says but QURAN ITSELF SAYS )

5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Why did Sir Jinnah had Christian friends in England where he lived for quite a long time?

Last edited:

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
http://www.facebook.com/IsraelinPakistan

I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS IS FORMED AND 3000 PAKISTANI'S HAVE ALREADY JOINED AND ARE WELCOMING ZIONISTS IN PAKISTAN

THIS IS OUR CREDIBILITY WELCOMING A KNOWN DEVIL FOR ITS GENOCIDE IN PALESTINE!
SHAME UPON US

All Muslim countries have relationship with India, and millions of Indians working in Muslim countries....And I don't need to remind you what they are doing in Kashmir...tell them break the reltionship with India....Not possible.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The 3000 signatures calling for a Zionist embassy could be by those posing as Pakistanis that is very easy to do on the web, i could tell you that i am Obama Barack!!!. It's complete over reaction as such a thing will never happen!!

zia

Voter (50+ posts)
Having friendship is something else... Having diplomatic relationship is another thing... United States of America and India are our worst enemies... and the US is an enemy in lamb's clothing ... but we have relationship with them..... What is the problem with having the relationship with Isreal???

If you talk about Quran e Karim.... Read Surah Baqarah... From quarter of first Juzw... Alif Laam Meem... The speech starts... "Ya Bani Isreal and goes on for several Ruku's....

If we are not supposed to talk to them... Why is Quran addressing them?????? How do you address somebody and still not talk to them??

Brother quran says, yahood and nasara cannot be your friend. where as the question of address is concerned, ( if you are going to give them the true message of Allah swt) then it is OK other wise what you will get out of diplomatic relation

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

We cannot have any kind of relations with them, allowing Israeli embassy in Pakistan will mean we accept Israel as a state. This is treason to our Palestinian brothers, we do not accept Israel as a state, they have forcefully taken over Palestinian land and are pushing them out even further.
I am not sure about 'Bani Israel', is there any proof that Bani Israel refers to Jews of Isreal of the current time? Or does it refer the people of Hazrat Musa (PBUH) of that time?

pakiace

Banned
ok now my reply to faqira first

well before you are allowed the permission to direct at me let me rectify you that this was an email i received at one of the blogs me and my friend run terminalx.org and we were surprised by this
so thought of sharing

any more questions? :) hope not

now questions to that unicorn guy - ok sir, do you even know that there are two types of jews - masonic - masanic! masanic are the good jews who believe in their proper book and do not practice mystic kabalah i.e. the black magic and follow judaism not ZIONISM - ZIONISM came from the zionist movement going back in 1948 when with UN israel got its recognition unapproved by islamic union except egypt/jordan/turkey, so the good jews the masanic jews are against ZIONISTS MASONIC JEWS also known as free masons,illuminati,elites,builderberg - THE JEWS OF AZAKHAST CLAN and condemn them but they are like 1 out of 10 yet the state of israel got liberated under zionist movement and is run by ZIONISTS!
NOW JUDAISM IS SO MUCH SIMILAR TO ISLAM PERHAPS MORE THAN CHRISTANTIY - SOME small info ill share, like they dun eat pork under posha law and also they say ALLAH O AKBAR when slaughter animal and the reason why jews and muslims stepped out together in holland in protest against ban on their hilal way of slaughtering is this - that both slaughter animal the same way!
the reason sir jinnah had a MASANIC JEW BUTCHER FRIEND IS THIS!
hope here's your answer

and the answer that why can not we have diplomatic relations with israel when with india: well i think the water 65 indus treaty violation by india every now and then and you giving away all sacrifices is a result of these so called diplomatic relations :)
WASN'T JINNAH RIGHT - KNOWN DEVIL IS BETTER THAN AN UKNOWN ONE!
what they are doing with palestine/what did with flotilla/ cant you people see - so called SECULAR INTELLECTUAL ILLITERATES :)

hans

Banned
At-least we will have a chance to visit in our life time

[SIZE=+1]First Qibla - Bait-al-Maqdis (Al-Aqsa)

dome_of_rock.jpg

45.+baitul+maqdis.jpg

[/SIZE]

pakiace

Banned
we do have strategic relations with USA but are we not regretting it? every 1 says now - stop TIES with USA but you simply can not why because you're under their debt - imagine israel giving billion of dollars worth of aid to pakistan and later demanding - PLEASE WELCOME OUR DRONE STRIKES WITH THE SAME HEART AND HOSPITALITY THE WAY YOU WELCOMED US WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO FORM OUR EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY!

I NEED ANSWERS FROM FAQEERA/SALIK/FLYHIGH AND NARCISSIST

Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
Well well we already have Israelis agent here wow loll, we all know Raymond Davis type CIA agent wat he did? We also know Indian RAW agent in Pakistan especially in bulochistan and now Israelis embassy in Pakistan and now you will see Mosad all our Pakistan. You will accept worst possible things from this government and the ppl like him are jaws supporter.

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
but the truth is that, we still not accepted Israel as a state. we can never travel on our green passport to the Israel , so whts the pint to have an embassy in pak.. and if we want to accept Israel as state. then that will be acceptance of whatever is happening with the philistine,, so be bold...its our first qibla and muqadas for us.....think that... and stick with whatever we already have it///