Islamabad Tonight 5th May 2010 - Imran Khan - Discussing Ahmed Shehzad Issue

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
[AWAZTV]http://77.68.56.138/video_store/May2010/Islamabadtonight5may2010.flv[/AWAZTV]

Last edited by a moderator:

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Eye opener interview. IK is the only educated leader who can talk and lead the country in the right direction

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
We must find out the reality of this Faisal Shehzad episode in New York. Timing of this event was so crucial and its fall could hurt us badly. I think it could even jeopardize the recent efforts as far as Pak-US relations were concerned.
Strange Development.

mya

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We must find out the reality of this Faisal Shehzad episode in New York. Timing of this event was so crucial and its fall could hurt us badly. I think it could even jeopardize the recent efforts as far as Pak-US relations were concerned.
Strange Development.

Mumtaz

Wow, I was talking to my Political Science professor in a US University a few days back after my final exams, and I was explaining to him the dangers of Muslim extremist nationalism in the US and UK, and now Imran Khan echoes my sentiments exactly.

I think Imran Khan has clarified his position on the War well now, pushing him away from the MMA/Religious parties position, towards a more centrist position, or rather, what the position amongst other parties was, before the 2008 elections. Well done.

scary

Its good to see Imran Khan finally criticising Gen. Zia ul Haq. I also noticed IK in every episode now says great leader like ZAB and also criticises Nawaz Sharif when he can. Apparently some one told him Zardari is the weak link in political spectrum. After BB PPP’s vote bank is up for grab since Zardari is in no position to hold on to that.

Ideally I ‘d like Atizaz Ahsan to grab that vote but anyone is better than Zardari.