Isa ibn Maryam, Jesus, Muhammed [SAW] ki ummati ban ke aayinge (Urdu/Hindi)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And now 1400 years after the revelation of the Quran. Muslims have gone down exactly the same path as the Christians as baba g is describing in the video. We have dozens of types of different madhabs and sects in Islam now ( while baba g only claims 4 types of Christians ) and none of their rituals, worship and beliefs match with each other.

Baba G says they have fifty books, talmud, book of mormon etc etc Muslims today have even more books
1 Sahih al-Bukhari
2 Sahih Muslim
3 Sunan Abu Dawood
4 Sunan al-Tirmidhi
5 Sunan al-Nasa'i
6 Sunan ibn Majah
7 Muwatta Imam Malik
8 Kitab-ul-Aathaar - al Shaybani
9 Kitab-ul-Aathaar - Abu Yusuf
10 Musnad Abu Hanifa
11 Musannaf Abd al Razzaq
12 Sunan ad-Darimi
13 Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal
14 Saheeh Ibn Khuzaymah
15 Sahih Ibn Hibban
16 Al-Mustadrak alaa al-Sahihain of Imam Hakim (Talkhis al-Mustadrak)
17 Al-Mu'jam al-Kabir of Al-Tabarani
18 Al-Mu'jam al-Awsat of Al-Tabarani
19 Al-Mu'jam as-Saghir of Al-Tabarani
20 Musnad al Tayalisi
21 Musnad Abu Awaanah
22 Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah
23 Musannaf of Abd al-Razzaq
24 Al-Adab al-Mufrad
25 Sunan al-Bayhaqi of al-Bayhaqi
26 Shu'ab al-Iman of al-Bayhaqi
27 Shamaail Tirmidhi (Shama'il Muhammadiyah of Tirmidhi)
28 Musannaf ibn Jurayj
29 Sunan al-Kubra lil Nasa'i
30 Sahifah Hammam ibn Munabbih
31 Tahdhib al-Athar
32 Musnad Imam ul A’zam
33 Musnad al-Shafi'i
34 Musnad al-Siraj
35 Musnad al-Firdous
36 Musnad Abu Ya'la
37 Sunan Sa'id ibn Mansur
38 Khasais of Amir Al Momenin
39 Sunan Dar Al-Qutni
40 Musnad Humaidi Imam Al-Humaydi
41 Musnad Ishaq Ibn Rahwayh
42 Musnad al-Bazzar
43 Sunan al-Wusta
44 Jami ul Kamil of Imam Azmi (All Authentic Hadiths in one book)
45 At-Targhib wat-Tarhib
46 Mishkat al-Masabih
47 Masabih al-Sunnah
48 Riyadh al-Saaliheen (The Meadows of the Righteous)
49 Bulugh al-Maram (Achievement of the Goal)
50 Majma al-Zawa'id
51 Kanz al-Ummal
52 Zujajat al-Masabih
53 Al-Mawdū'āt Al-Kubrā (A Great Collection of Fabricated Traditions)
54 Jami'al Ahadith of Shaykh al-Islam Ala Hazrat Imam-e-Ahle Sunnat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan
55 Al-Minhaj-us-Sawi Min Al-Hadith An-Nabavi of Shaykh al-Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri
56 Hidayat-ul-Ummah Ala Minhaj-ul-Quran Was Sunnah of Shaykh al-Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri
57 Ma'arij-us-Sunan Lin Najat Min Az Zalal Wal Fitan of Shaykh al-Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri
58 Jami as-Saghir of Imam as-Suyuti
59 Silsilah Ahadith as-Sahihah of Shaykh al-Albani
60 al-Jami' as-Sahih Mimma Laysa Fi As-Sahihahyn of Muqbil bin Hadi al-Wadi'i

These are 60 collections, not books as many of these consist of many volumes AND this is just from the one mainstream sect, sacred books of other sects like Shia are not even listed here.

Todays Islam is 99% based on these book rather than the one true book of Allah. Majority won't admit. 1 Because at least one concept of the Quran has sunk into Muslim brains that, Quran is Allah's only book and it is the truth and cannot be changed. 2nd Mostly because they themselves don't know that they are following these books rather than the book of Allah.. They hear a juma khutba, some lecture on youtube or some moulvi and just blindly believe and accept and follow that. After all that's a holy man why would he be lying to be.

Because of point 1 : Muslims from day one had this burned into their brains that the Quran cannot be changed so the enemies of Islam ( i.e mostly defeated persians, still sore from losing their great Persian empire to rag tag army of Muslims, and shitty Rulers who needed a way to control the population ) went after the next best things. Make up stuff and associate it with the Prophet, so they came up with the "sayings of the Prophet" i.e so called Hadith about two centuries after the Prophet passed away and no one alive during his time or related was alive anymore and they could get away with whatever.

So yeah look into your own self before you point fingers at anyone else

Wake up Pak

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Todays Islam is 99% based on these book rather than the one true book of Allah. Majority won't admit. 1 Because at least one concept of the Quran has sunk into Muslim brains that, Quran is Allah's only book and it is the truth and cannot be changed. 2nd Mostly because they themselves don't know that they are following these books rather than the book of Allah.. They hear a juma khutba, some lecture on youtube or some moulvi and just blindly believe and accept and follow that. After all that's a holy man why would he be lying to be.
Undoubtedly, Muslims have become the wretched, the ignorant, and the most self-destructive force on earth.
To help the Muslims come out of the darkness into the light, then understand that it cannot be done through force or compulsion. The battle against the mullahs and blind followers has to be an intellectual struggle with evidence and facts from the Quran alone.
But even if we represent verses from the Quran, they still insist on following the religion of their forefathers and mullahs

14:1 Alif-Lãm-Ra. This is a Book which We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ so that you may lead people out of darkness and into light, by the Will of their Lord, to the Path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy—

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Undoubtedly, Muslims have become the wretched, the ignorant, and the most self-destructive force on earth.
To help the Muslims come out of the darkness into the light, then understand that it cannot be done through force or compulsion. The battle against the mullahs and blind followers has to be an intellectual struggle with evidence and facts from the Quran alone.
But even if we represent verses from the Quran, they still insist on following the religion of their forefathers and mullahs

14:1 Alif-Lãm-Ra. This is a Book which We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ so that you may lead people out of darkness and into light, by the Will of their Lord, to the Path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy—
Since this approach isn't going to or isn't working, along with that first you have to show them. One, the flaws in their sacred books they follow, their unreliability, their contradictions, their methodology, their system and in many cases outright lies and blasphemy.

Two, now that the hadith is gone, i.e major chunk of their religion has vanished into thin air, now they feel clueless, betrayed and in many cases stupid. What are we supposed to do now that what we were doing all our lives is gone.

These are very strong feelings and cannot be brushed aside, thats why even many Quran followers have come up ways to keep continuing what they have been doing by cobbling verses from all over the Quran to come up with their own form of ritual prayers and their own version of fasting, their own version of zakat. Basically doing everything what they were doing before, just in a different manner. Because that is easier to accept. Than to fully accept the truth.

So this is where you show them what the Quran really says. Learn to understand the Quran with any preconceived notions.

This was also somewhat my own journey, in an attempt to prove you wrong! lol I started a deep dive into hadith and the more I looked the more the foundations of hadith crumbled and about an year and half of looking into it. It was pretty clear that it was all just mumbo jumbo and I'd been led down the wrong path, mostly my own fault. So I know I've said it before, but no harm in saying it again. I can never thank you enough for being persistent in your message, specially when you were being trolled, insulted and abused by everyone here, including myself! 😕

Wake up Pak

This was also somewhat my own journey, in an attempt to prove you wrong! lol I started a deep dive into hadith and the more I looked the more the foundations of hadith crumbled and about an year and half of looking into it. It was pretty clear that it was all just mumbo jumbo and I'd been led down the wrong path, mostly my own fault. So I know I've said it before, but no harm in saying it again. I can never thank you enough for being persistent in your message, specially when you were being trolled, insulted and abused by everyone here, including myself! 😕
My desire to follow Allah and his book, the Quran, has been strengthened by your kindness, brother. Jazak Allah Khair

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
Hadith has many categories like sahih,hasan and daif.The hadiths of bukhari and muslim are mostly considered sahih,i.e authentic.

Wake up Pak

Hadith has many categories like sahih,hasan and daif.The hadiths of bukhari and muslim are mostly considered sahih,i.e authentic.
The Quran is the only authentic Hadith. The rest of the man-made books are riddled with inconsistencies, hearsay, blatant disrespect, and mocking of Nabi Mohammad and Ashaba Akraam.

Quran 45:6
تِلۡكَ ءَایَـٰتُ ٱللَّهِ نَتۡلُوهَا عَلَیۡكَ بِٱلۡحَقِّۖ فَبِأَیِّ حَدِیثِۭ بَعۡدَ ٱللَّهِ وَءَایَـٰتِهِۦ یُؤۡمِنُونَ

These are the Messages of Allah We convey to you with Truth. Then, in what message (HADITH), if not in Allah and His Verses, will they believe