Is this democracy?

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
1098454_602242606465893_1965813522_n.jpg

RockyH

MPA (400+ posts)
You could produce no concrete evidences b4 Election Tribunal and continued to bark and put lame allegations on institutions. Left no respect for anything in this country but your holy cow. And now finding escape from KPK failures?? Your leader smartly and successfully diverted all the attention from DIK mess ur government did by holding a press conference the following evening and repeating the base less allegations which he had cried before or could scream on after. This has lost all his credibility now.. And fools like you, instead of watching PTI to prov their performance in a province and make a strong case for them to win next elections are letting them escape.. wow!!! (clap)
Ps.. where in world elections are flawless .. checkout american history till the last election there are numerous reports of electoral flaws and rigging but civilized nations never let their institutions fall in the hands of politician .. These powers rather play such dirty games countries like Lebia , Syria and Egypt and i have no doubt in saying that Pakistan is the next target for the foolish revolution using moron leader like IK and brainless people. People like you are the ones who kicked out democratic Morsi and welcome the western sponsored army to take over.... Pity on u ..

Last edited:

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
we saw in Lahore that PMLN failed to conduct any big rally, any big jalsa, not even 1 in Minar-e-Pakistan.. their offices were empty, their stalls were empty, their voters were not on polling stations, everywhere it was BAT - still we lost - we demand a recount with thumbprint verification. Is that hard to understand? Why not recount?

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
This democracy will continue even if elections are held a hundred times. Losers will accept results of the elections only once they win. It is time to change the system. 'Meritocracy' is an ideal replacement for democracy and the future of the world. It is only a matter of time when it will be the new system of the world. Imran Khan and TUQ should declare their support for 'Meritocracy' as a replacement for the present democracy which involves unhealthy elections.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
we saw in Lahore that PMLN failed to conduct any big rally, any big jalsa, not even 1 in Minar-e-Pakistan.. their offices were empty, their stalls were empty, their voters were not on polling stations, everywhere it was BAT - still we lost - we demand a recount with thumbprint verification. Is that hard to understand? Why not recount?

Dr Tabir ul Qadri and JI holds much bigger jalsas than pti but only few votes for them. Big jalsa is not guarantee that pti will win next election. Wake up looser and look around you.

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr Tabir ul Qadri and JI holds much bigger jalsas than pti but only few votes for them. Big jalsa is not guarantee that pti will win next election. Wake up looser and look around you.

We would believe this only if we had not seen on the polling day and the night before the polling day.. how the streets of Lahore were filled with PTI supporters.. how they were lined up outside polling stations... people came out for PTI not for old corrupt N league ... besides if PTI is wrong why don't they do recounts and prove it.

alladita

Voter (50+ posts)
I got suggestion for this kind of democracy producers they all can shove it in to each other ugly buffalo type stinking behind of Nawaz Sharif, Bhungi Iftikhar and Zardari.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Democracy is only as good or bad as the people who live by it.

People don't know what is Democracy and great so-called Democrats do not want them to know. In Pakistan democracy is the worst method of exploitation.

RockyH

MPA (400+ posts)
What did Tahreer Sq yielded so for for Egypt?:lol: nothing. People had just voted now you need Tahreen Sq as if it was the answer.

All the morons who dream of Tehreer Square ,, pack up ur a**es and get the F***** out of here and run to Egypt.... Get out of Pakistan..

Unicorn

Banned
People don't know what is Democracy and great so-called Democrats do not want them to know. In Pakistan democracy is the worst method of exploitation.

I agree with you. I watched a clip here and it was difficult to believe how widespread feudalism is in rural Sindh.

haidhu80

MPA (400+ posts)
All the morons who dream of Tehreer Square ,, pack up ur a**es and get the F***** out of here and run to Egypt.... Get out of Pakistan..

Wow!!! Is it not the same language we used to use for East Pakistan???? You have seen the results... Do you really want that Only Punjab is called Pakistan and the rest of the provinces ask for independence???? This country doesn't belong to one class of people or one language people. If that is the case then yes, we will get out of Pakistan but with our Land. WE ARE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE. PATHANS AND PUNJABIS ARE NOT THE SAME EXACTLY AS BENGALIS AND PUNJABIS WERE NOT THE SAME.

RockyH

MPA (400+ posts)
Wow!!! Is it not the same language we used to use for East Pakistan???? You have seen the results... Do you really want that Only Punjab is called Pakistan and the rest of the provinces ask for independence???? This country doesn't belong to one class of people or one language people. If that is the case then yes, we will get out of Pakistan but with our Land. WE ARE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE. PATHANS AND PUNJABIS ARE NOT THE SAME EXACTLY AS BENGALIS AND PUNJABIS WERE NOT THE SAME.

hain ????? where has this ethnic debate came in from? who ws talking about punjabi pathans aur sindis???? this why we call parrhay likhay jahils of PTI ... aiik dum damagh se khali and i was clearly refferng to dumbs like u... who want to support agitation in our country ,, who dont want to let democratic government prevail and perform and bring the change by their work be it Punjab KPK or balochistan.... U fool only want to mark ur prints on roads ane tehreer square ki party exciting lagti hai vo apna shok egypt jaa kr pura krlain...hhahhaa aur utna pura krlain jitna egyptians ne krlia hai aur aur badle main ila kiya ,, amreeca sponsored General ka danda......wah kiya inpiration hai???? (clap)(clap)(clap) .. Just take ur foolish f**** iqelab out of this pak land and let progressive Pushtoons punjabi sindhi muhajirs and balochis and kashmiris live here with life........ I repeat.. All the PTI and TUQies get out to egypt take IK TUQ zaid hamid and other namoonay with u...

haidhu80

MPA (400+ posts)
hain ????? where has this ethnic debate came in from? who ws talking about punjabi pathans aur sindis???? this why we call parrhay likhay jahils of PTI ... aiik dum damagh se khali and i was clearly refferng to dumbs like u... who want to support agitation in our country ,, who dont want to let democratic government prevail and perform and bring the change by their work be it Punjab KPK or balochistan.... U fool only want to mark ur prints on roads ane tehreer square ki party exciting lagti hai vo apna shok egypt jaa kr pura krlain...hhahhaa aur utna pura krlain jitna egyptians ne krlia hai aur aur badle main ila kiya ,, amreeca sponsored General ka danda......wah kiya inpiration hai???? (clap)(clap)(clap) .. Just take ur foolish f**** iqelab out of this pak land and let progressive Pushtoons punjabi sindhi muhajirs and balochis and kashmiris live here with life........ I repeat.. All the PTI and TUQies get out to egypt take IK TUQ zaid hamid and other namoonay with u...

If we insafians are abusive and so called parrhay likhay jahils then why YOU are using such an abusive language???? Agitation is our right in a "democratic" system and we will use it, you like it or don't like it. If you like it, well and good and if you don't like it then I can't use your words but you should know what I mean. Now talking about letting progressive people living in this country, now when you have policies where one province gets benefits and the rest suffer, how can you have progressive society in that country??? This is my country as much as its yours. You can't dictate me what to do.