Is Begum Nusrat Bhutto still alive?

basent

Senator (1k+ posts)
What do you think is Begum Nusrat Bhutto still alive? From my site I say NO she is not they save her body for next Election for using an Other Bhutto. The big Q is how much near? What is your Answer?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I heard that she and Hakim Ali Zardaris are on bed and cant walk or do anything, Allah ka AZAB hey un per, na to Zinda aur na hi MURDA

Nawaz and his wife also on bed in Lonodn hospital and visiting all the time, must be kuch beemari ho gi

Allah is punishment them and Hope people will learn from this.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
I heard that she and Hakim Ali Zardaris are on bed and cant walk or do anything, Allah ka AZAB hey un per, na to Zinda aur na hi MURDA

Nawaz and his wife also on bed in Lonodn hospital and visiting all the time, must be kuch beemari ho gi

I think this type of thinking about deciding azab on someone due to illness is not good. We should not be thaikedaar of deciding about azab or punishment for anyone. Allah knows His Wisdom Himself. Sometimes he puts the people in trouble so that their sins are eliminated and they don't have to suffer any punishment in the hereafter. You can only decide about yourself whether the trouble is a test or it is a punishment. very simple. if follwoing the trouble you find any change in yourself regarding your relation and contact with the Almighty, that indicates that it was a test (and a blessing in disguise). But on the other hand if someone continues misdeeds and sins even after that trouble, then that indicates azab. but again we are supposed to say nothing about a person's suffering whether they are azaab or a punishment. as mentioned in the Quran:
فَلَا تُزَكُّوٓاْ أَنفُسَكُمۡ*ۖ هُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِمَنِ ٱتَّقَىٰٓ (٣٢
پس اپنے آپ کو پاک نہ سمجھو وہ پرہیزگار کو خوب جانتا ہے (۳۲) surah najam ayah 32

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Fakeera, apne miza sahib to kushty krte mre the.

gracehanil

Voter (50+ posts)
faqira

شايد آپ کو پتہ ہی ہوگا کہ گيلانی بھی بيٹے کے علاج کيليے لندن پہنج چکا ہے۔يہ جتنی مرضی لوٹ مار کرليں آخر يہ لوگ ذليل ہو کر کتے کی موت مريں گے۔

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

A few days ago you were bending backwards in claiming that NS has run away and he is enjoying his life in London, illness is just a drama,
Aaj Kiya Nasha Thora Kam Ho Gaya Hai...

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

A few days ago you were bending backwards in claiming that NS has run away and he is enjoying his life in London, illness is just a drama,
Aaj Kiya Nasha Thora Kam Ho Gaya Hai...

I have eyes on NS. HE IS TRANSFERRING pakistani ruppes and dollars to LONDON which will be used n London hospital, His wife is in sever DISEASE and he himself, He will beg Allah for Die or Alive.
Sub ka HAAL yeahi ho ga jo jo QOOM ka haal tabha kar rahay hey

HE WILL BE IN HOSPITAL AND WAITING FOR dEI

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think this type of thinking about deciding azab on someone due to illness is not good. We should not be thaikedaar of deciding about azab or punishment for anyone. Allah knows His Wisdom Himself. Sometimes he puts the people in trouble so that their sins are eliminated and they don't have to suffer any punishment in the hereafter. You can only decide about yourself whether the trouble is a test or it is a punishment. very simple. if follwoing the trouble you find any change in yourself regarding your relation and contact with the Almighty, that indicates that it was a test (and a blessing in disguise). But on the other hand if someone continues misdeeds and sins even after that trouble, then that indicates azab. but again we are supposed to say nothing about a person's suffering whether they are azaab or a punishment. as mentioned in the Quran:
فَلَا تُزَكُّوٓاْ أَنفُسَكُمۡ*ۖ هُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِمَنِ ٱتَّقَىٰٓ (٣٢
پس اپنے آپ کو پاک نہ سمجھو وہ پرہیزگار کو خوب جانتا ہے (۳۲) surah najam ayah 32

Little knowledge is as dangerous as alcohol
Meray bhai, Do NOT admire with those people, Allah's showing us their parents and still those people closed their eyes, They are in deep sleep
Do you know following corrupt people and their life style and their SIN?
Hakim Ali Zardari
Asif ZARDARI
NAWAZ SHARIF
NUSRAT BHUTTO
Choudhary Brothers
and
many more

Zia ka kia howa - Body bhi nahi mili jis ko DUFNA sukay - Kaisa AZAB howa America ka sath day kar
Bhutto ka kia how
Be Nazir KA kia howa
and many more

and baqi sub ka bhi yeahi ho ga

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have eyes on NS. HE IS TRANSFERRING pakistani ruppes and dollars to LONDON which will be used n London hospital, His wife is in sever DISEASE and he himself, He will beg Allah for Die or Alive.
Sub ka HAAL yeahi ho ga jo jo QOOM ka haal tabha kar rahay hey

HE WILL BE IN HOSPITAL AND WAITING FOR dEI

Everyone is in the queue, some will go earlier than others
How do you know that you go out this afternoon and will not run over by a trailor
We would like NS, AZ and Kal.uuu Sarkar to be made examples of their plunders and killings before they die
May God give them long enough lives to complete their sentences.

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)
دشمن مرے تے خوشی نہ کریے، سجنا وی مر جانا
دِیگر تے دن ہویا محمد، تے اوڑک نوں ڈُب جانا

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Hahahahhaha. ye kia scene hai bhai? inka uss se kia relationship hai?

There r lots of Qadyani on this site, and they always talk against Muslims and Pakistan.

read the lines and then decide who could write these words here , a muslim, hindu , chrisyian, or Qadyani.

He is Qadyani. and Qadyani says that they r Muslims and rest of all r Kafir.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
There r lots of Qadyani on this site, and they always talk against Muslims and Pakistan.

read the lines and then decide who could write these words here , a muslim, hindu , chrisyian, or Qadyani.

He is Qadyani. and Qadyani says that they r Muslims and rest of all r Kafir.

Ohhh. I didnt know that there are some on this forum too. Feel free to pm me the names you are sure about. Thanks