India's sanitation crisis - 70 percent of indians don't have toilets

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Its a shame. India needs to accelerate in this regard. Government priorities are not right. Instead of burning billions of dollars on useless weaponry India needs to invest here. If India invests just 5 billion dollars which is 1/8 of defense budget there will be no such sanitation problem. Maoist problem aroused due to the neglect of social issues and poverty. Maoist threat is going to be the greatest threat to India as nation which will force current ruling elite to think seriously and change the priorities, hope it wont be too late by then.
Reg. sanitation issue though slow government is moving and spending a lot on infrastructure. Hopefully within 10-15 years there will be a sea change.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Its a shame. India needs to accelerate in this regard. Government priorities are not right. Instead of burning billions of dollars on useless weaponry India needs to invest here. If India invests just 5 billion dollars which is 1/8 of defense budget there will be no such sanitation problem. Maoist problem aroused due to the neglect of social issues and poverty. Maoist threat is going to be the greatest threat to India as nation which will force current ruling elite to think seriously and change the priorities, hope it wont be too late by then.
Reg. sanitation issue though slow government is moving and spending a lot on infrastructure. Hopefully within 10-15 years there will be a sea change.

Unluckily U donot have people like Altaf Bhai, or Pervez Musharaf or Wali Khan....

Only these people can solve the problem of any country....specially the latrine problem...

Indians like them too.....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Guys please keep the discussion civil. Comment only If have anything constructive to say.

if we all comment only something constructive, you will lose 90% of your membership. What would your advertiser say? :banana:

Adeel

Founder
if we all comment only something constructive, you will lose 90% of your membership. What would your advertiser say? :banana:

We absolutely won't mind. We rather have some constructive discussion than people abusing each other. We are not doing this for money. We are all volunteers here.

Ussi1

Voter (50+ posts)

how old are you bhai? Koi akal ki baat bhi kar lia karo. What kind of an idiotic comment is this? Read it again and tell me if it makes any sense.

lose 90% of the member? are you saying all members on this site are 12 years old kids who like to fight all the time and call each other name.

gazoomartian

how old are you bhai? Koi akal ki baat bhi kar lia karo. What kind of an idiotic comment is this? Read it again and tell me if it makes any sense.

lose 90% of the member? are you saying all members on this site are 12 years old kids who like to fight all the time and call each other name.

you should send this to khan125, wanna see what he emailed me?

Ussi1

Voter (50+ posts)
you should send this to khan125, wanna see what he emailed me?

Why would I want to see that..It's your personal matter with him. I'm talking about the conversation on the forums.
Take it up with the moderators If you have a problem with certain members.

gazoomartian

Why would I want to see that..It's your personal matter with him. I'm talking about the conversation on the forums.
Take it up with the moderators If you have a problem with certain members.

you wrote: how old are you bhai? Koi akal ki baat bhi kar lia karo. What kind of an idiotic comment is this? Read it again and tell me if it makes any sense.

not all are 12yo, but you sure are acting like a 13 yo LOL

now you are backing off?? I am adult thats all you need to know