Indian Team Lifted fake World Cup Trophy - Indian Media

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: کرکٹ ورلڈ کپ ٹرافی جعلی ہے ، بھارتی میڈیا &#

it shows a bit rule of law in indian customs... well if it is true tht indian customs didnt allowed to free wc trophy without duty then it shows something really good character in indian customs...i dont know the inside story..

habbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

it shows a bit rule of law in indian customs... well if it is true tht indian customs didnt allowed to free wc trophy without duty then it shows something really good character in indian customs...i dont know the inside story..

dear listen it carefully .... they demanded free World Cup Final tickects abt 200 to 300 :)

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: کرکٹ ورلڈ کپ ٹرافی جعلی ہے ، بھارتی میڈیا &#1705

India media is just RETARDED

Malik495

dear listen it carefully .... they demanded free World Cup Final tickects abt 200 to 300 :)
well i take my words back :P

swing

Naqli Logo Ko Naqli Cheez Hee milay gee na .i mean jaisa munh waisee chapayr

4-4-2011_67245_1.gif

Last edited:

razian97

Voter (50+ posts)

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha LOL..

mdanishtaha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: کرکٹ ورلڈ کپ ٹرافی جعلی ہے ، بھارتی میڈیا &#1705

Yaar muj sy Pictures add nahi hoti saisat forum par...mai apny PC sy karna chahta hun ...lekin jab mai insert image par jata hun to wo link mangta hai....what i do ? i also watch video to upload lekin us video mai to option hai yaha nahi nazar ati....kindly share your experience ....thanks

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yaar muj sy Pictures add nahi hoti saisat forum par...mai apny PC sy karna chahta hun ...lekin jab mai insert image par jata hun to wo link mangta hai....what i do ? i also watch video to upload lekin us video mai to option hai yaha nahi nazar ati....kindly share your experience ....thanks

its easy, press the insert button from the row above comment box, its tenth from the right. A small pop up window will open. paste the link and press OK.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

Actually you have to upload your pics to some free photo upload websites, they will give you link back to that photo. Then paste the link into the place where it asks you...

http://tinypic.com/

Go to this link and upload your photos. There are plenty more websites but I personally use the above one. I hope that helps... If not sure plz feel free to ask again.

desicad

World Cup trophy with Indian team is original, says ICC

MUMBAI: The ICC on Monday rejected reports that the World Cup with the Indian team is a replica and maintained that it is the original trophy after controversy broke out over news that that it was a fake that was presented to the team on Saturday.

Media reports said that the Cup given to Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his team was a fake and that the original was lying with the customs in Mumbai over non-payment of duties.

Several former cricketers expressed dismay over the alleged goofup by the ICC and the BCCI.

Following these reports, the ICC came out with a statement this morning saying that the trophy presented to the Indian cricket team is original.

"Contrary to some erroneous and mischievous media reports, the ICC can confirm that the trophy presented to India at Wankhede Stadium on Saturday was the original ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 trophy and the one that was always intended to be presented to the winner of the event," the ICC statement read.

"There is no question that this was a replica. The trophy presented to India indeed carries the specific event logo of ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 and has always been the cup that the 14 teams were playing for," it added.

The ICC said the Cup in the customs' custody is the "perpetual trophy" which is used for promotional purposes.

"The trophy seized by Mumbai customs is the promotional, perpetual trophy which remains in the keeping of ICC at its headquarters in Dubai. It carries the generic ICC corporate logo rather than the logo specific to the 2011 event. That trophy will be reclaimed on Monday and will travel back to Dubai with ICC staff as was always intended," the governing body said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-is-original-says-ICC/articleshow/7863727.cms

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
The Semi Final against India was 100% fixed match.
The way Hafeez got out was commented by Sunil Gavasker that as to why Hafeez is playing wrong shots as though he is deliberately trying to get OUT.
Umar Gul through out his both spells, bowled down the leg side. when he sees he cant release well yorker its becoming full toss over and over then he should give pitch shot or bouncing balls to batsman its common sense yaar
Misbah ul Haque who deliberately played slow wanted to make sure that we lose the match.
Power Play was NOT taken at the right time.
6 catches were dropped
I would ask now all the chamchas of present Govt, to stop discussing Cricket and concentrate on issues of daily concern.

AAGR CRICKET DIPLOMACY SAY INDIA PAKISTAN KA PANI CHOUR DAY TOU HUM SARI QOOM
SARI UMAR CRICKET KEY LIAY CRICKET MEIN ENDIA SE HAARNEY K LIYE TIAR HAI KASHMIR TOU BOHAT DOOR KI BAAT HAI
MEDIA AANDAR KI BAAT KO GOAL KAR GIA HAI.