Indian Media is STUPID & promoting war

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan trying best for peace not backed by international forces.
India trying best for war, backed by international players.
So overall it looks all bad wishers waiting some thing bad against us.

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran nay buzdili nahe dikhai?? aman ki bheek mang raha hai wo india say ... India nay pakistan peh attack kiya hai Pakistan nay india peh nahe......

Nah, he should he marched his troops and when escalated then he should have run to US president and sell his dignity in their president's feet, let me give you reference, Kargil.

Aman ki bheek mangi hoti tw kal k din may India k 2 fighter planes na giray hoty. Is stand-off ka purpose sirf apni capabilities show krwana tha aur woh hum ny hasil kr liya. We have taken them down, both militarily and diplomatically, if there was any war happening then India might have had started it yesterday, but they didn't. This just goes to prove that they have tested the water and now they are scared the shit out of their pants to make that move. Why bother and waste any more effort and energy just because they are barking on their side of the wall.

Also, Pakistan and India had a face-off I guess in 2002, and India did not have the courage then to cross the border and they surely do not have it now. They are literally a phatto and I wouldn't bother on them anymore and neither should you.

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran nay buzdili nahe dikhai?? aman ki bheek mang raha hai wo india say ... India nay pakistan peh attack kiya hai Pakistan nay india peh nahe......
WOW, listen to you. Shows how intellect you are. So, basically you are saying that we should go in war and endanger the whole world?

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indian Press conf mai sawal kia kay bhai koi sabooot do. Can you guess what IAF said?

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indian media is supported by the Modi Government as our media was support by Nawaz during Nawaz Government, so they have to speak the same as instructed by Modi. Nothing new about it

Muhammad Jibran

Nah, he should he marched his troops and when escalated then he should have run to US president and sell his dignity in their president's feet, let me give you reference, Kargil.

Aman ki bheek mangi hoti tw kal k din may India k 2 fighter planes na giray hoty. Is stand-off ka purpose sirf apni capabilities show krwana tha aur woh hum ny hasil kr liya. We have taken them down, both militarily and diplomatically, if there was any war happening then India might have had started it yesterday, but they didn't. This just goes to prove that they have tested the water and now they are scared the shit out of their pants to make that move. Why bother and waste any more effort and energy just because they are barking on their side of the wall.

Also, Pakistan and India had a face-off I guess in 2002, and India did not have the courage then to cross the border and they surely do not have it now. They are literally a phatto and I wouldn't bother on them anymore and neither should you.
Aman ki bheek he mangi rahi hai Pakistani Government. Pakistani peh attack howa hai or hamari hukumat or imran khan appologetic hain, jaisay in k 40 banday bhe humnay maray thay or attack bhe hum nay kiya

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Watch my video on Indian media + Modi falsified public on facts of Pakistan & India situation for his re-election
Source

Muhammad Jibran

CORRECTION.. REMINDER.. NAWAZ TRAITOR IS NOT OUR PM. THAKNS TO ALLAH.

IT IS THE IK, BALLS IF STEELS AGAINST MODI TERRORIST REGIME. KYUN NIKALA JAHIL.
yeah that's why he is begging for peace and handing them over a person who entered Pakistan to bomb us.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeah that's why he is begging for peace and handing them over a person who entered Pakistan to bomb us.
Any one who uses a language describing Pakistan and it's PM during a war situation, such as yourself, is NOT a Pakistani, YOUR comments indicates, two things.. Not a Pakistani, or by accident if you are ONE, and supporter of a previous RAW agent Gholboson Nawaz Lal..

I understand your frustration. Showing mercy to a enemy soldier is a Islamic tradition.. Not a Hindu tradition.

Muhammad Jibran

Any one who uses a language describing Pakistan and it's PM during a war situation, such as yourself, is NOT a Pakistani, YOUR comments indicates, two things.. Not a Pakistani, or by accident if you are ONE, and supporter of a previous RAW agent Gholboson Nawaz Lal..

I understand your frustration. Showing mercy to a enemy soldier is a Islamic tradition.. Not a Hindu tradition.
ye bhe pakistani nahe>>>
https://twitter.com/x/status/1101178193690722305

Muhammad Jibran

Imran khan in his ignorance is handing over the biggest asset to pakistan. He could have kept him till elections , it would have decimated Modi at home. He couldn't face his public.

But imran is so naive ,like his stance on taliban issue, this will be the biggest blunder of his life.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan in his ignorance is handing over the biggest asset to pakistan. He could have kept him till elections , it would have decimated Modi at home. He couldn't face his public.

But imran is so naive ,like his stance on taliban issue, this will be the biggest blunder of his life.
Okay genuius call Modi right NOW.and the Jamadar of kot lakhpat. It will make u feel better.

Quit wanking on Mrs Qaris picture.