In Session - 21st August 2011 - Imran Khan and Hameed Gul.

In Session

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ee5fbc1fb8e609d42c9bf5bee2e7c1f3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asma is behaving like dumb or she is stringed from somewhere. She is just talking non sense. She is again and again talking.. 'taget killings' 'target killings'; but Imran Khan keeps saying that current rules are involved in target killings. We need to remove them to stop it. Otherwise it will continue. Current government leaders are not true leaders of Pakistan. They came in power as a result of NRO. They are dummies and stooges. Real power is somewhere else who does want Pakistan to drown in destabilization and lawlessness. It will help to put a case forward to de-nuclearise this nation. Current government (ANP, PPP and MQM) are working against the national interests of Pakistan.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asma do have please some sense. Karachi is burning in ethnic violence and you are
pushing Imran to make Dharna there what a stubborn attitude you showed, again and
again the same nonsensical question? As an Anchor, you very well know who are
involved in this ethnic cleansing exercise, but you due to better-part-of-deal concept
keep making hay shany.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
If the War in Karachi is due to alleged "Bhattah Khori", then:
a) Killed should be either the one who does not give bhattah (businessmen, shop holders etc);
b) Killed should be either the Opposite Group Person of Bhattah Taker and the Killer should be
from the other Group;
This can be easily ascertained from the background of the killed, it is not the atomic science either;

If the war is due to alleged land Grabers: then;
a) Killed should be either the Land owner or who is living in that land and
the Killer should be the one belonging to the Land Graber.
Again this can be easily ascertained by the dead's identification

So this all things are bundle of lies, or if they are they can be 0000% of the killed.
The real thing is that People are killing each other due to ethnicity (Language and Political
affiliations);
The Major and foremost chunk used to be in this case is of MQM. Now it is
war of Turf (War of control) and again all parties without any exception are involved
in this heinous crime with major chunk from MQM.All are afraid to say this for one
reason or the other.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Hamid Gul - great as always - pointed out rightly the reality of PPP, MQM and ANP. All three parties working for other powers. USA = Israel as US is fully controlled by Israeli lobby. So basically all these three parties are totally working as Israeli agents in Pakistan. PPP was not an agent party but after the death of BB it is. Not saying that BB was a wonderful woman but she was not fully sold out like Zardari. This is in line with all the comments I have been posting for months, about these three parties. Although I don't support PML(N) to rule Pakistan but I never blame them as agents as Nawaz Sharif is not an agent. He like other many politicians might work to make US happy, here and there but surely is not an agent. The major parties which should be contesting to rule Pakistan are PTI and PML(N). PML(Q) will abolish anyway coz they are lotas. Two major parties along with minor parties should be contesting. I wish there was a way to totally eliminate MQM, PPP and ANP from Pakistan.

People of Karachi - either get ready to get tortured and die, seeing ur loved ones die OR bring a change - stand up - know the realities of MQM, PPP and ANP - come out on roads all of you - get away from the racist mentality - this Altaf Hussain Traitor and Terrorist is not goin to give you anything - this Anti-Pakistan ANP is the worst enemy of Pakistan - and PPP is no more a "people's party" it's Zardari's jaageer and not gonna give you anything. Till when do you want to die in the name of racism????? We are all the same - Pakistanis - remember the last address of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). What was it all about? No racism - no discrimination, etc. MQM just plays the racism card and works for our enemy nexus i.e. US=Israel=India=UK. Come out of that trap..... Khuda kay liye. You are over 1.3 corore people (if not more) - do u hv an idea what happens when even 1-2% of you come out on roads? Dahshat gards of MQM, ANP and PPP are not even 0.2% of your total Karachi population.

Agar MQM mai ek b ghairat mand aadmi ho tau woh Altaf Hussain ka gala kaat day....agar PPP mai ek b patriotic aadmi ho tau woh Zardari ko zibah kr day..... same with ANP... but all baighairats.

I am not trying to preach for Imran Khan but the truth is that we need to come out on road, throw away the government and bring in Imran Khan. I am also ok with Nawaz Sharif's party having a lot of seats but as long as PTI can be the majority lead by Imran Khan, things will be ok coz Nawaz Sharif is not a traitor unlike Zardari, Altaf, Wali's and Musharaf.

Even generally people of Pakistan need to stand up and do the same thing throughout Pakistan. Yaar marna hai kya? sub nay marna hai? ya phir ghalat logon ko maar k Pakistan ko sahih krna hai????

Who should be the governor of Sindh? any suggestions?

Last edited:

usman710

Munh aayi baat na rehndi ae
Jhoott aakhaan kuch bachda ae
Sach aakhaan baambar machda ae
Donhaan galaan toun ji jachda ae
Jach jach ke jibhaan kehndi ae

I HATE MUSHARRAF, BUT WHEN HE WENT I REMEMBER HIS LAST WORDS

"PAKISTAN KA ALLAH he HAFIZ"

Last edited:

M javed

Banned
Situation in karachi is demanding an immediate solution so that the killings of innocent people is stopped immediately.

A general election is not an immediate solution.

Immediately, there should be imposed a governor rule with an impartial and non-political governor.

It is the best solution that the pakistan army must not be involved but should play a supportive role to strengthen the local administration.

There must be changes into the criminal and terrorist laws to give the courts more powers to deal with the present situation in karachi.

Special courts in enough numbers be constituted to deliver speedy justice.

garry317

Banned
pakistan khappey khappey khappey khappey khappey khappey khappey..

zardari,altaf jindabaad..long live both of them and rule pakistan:biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
but those innocent people should get some AQAL and stop voting for MQM, PPP and ANP. MQM gets vote under pressure and fear. These people need to know that if they'll be afraid at that time then they'll see deadbodies later on.

Situation in karachi is demanding an immediate solution so that the killings of innocent people is stopped immediately.

A general election is not an immediate solution.

Immediately, there should be imposed a governor rule with an impartial and non-political governor.

It is the best solution that the pakistan army must not be involved but should play a supportive role to strengthen the local administration.

There must be changes into the criminal and terrorist laws to give the courts more powers to deal with the present situation in karachi.

Special courts in enough numbers be constituted to deliver speedy justice.

usman710

pakistan khappey khappey khappey khappey khappey khappey khappey..

zardari,altaf jindabaad..long live both of them and rule pakistan:biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup:
Sunday, August 21, 2011

OCCUPIED SRINAGAR: Over 2,000 unidentified bodies have been buried in scores of unmarked graves in Indian held Kashmir, according to the state human rights commission in the region.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you Asma if military is not called in then who is gonna solve the turmoil in karachi when all the three parties in govt are killing each other and innovents. This govt have lost its mendate to deliver so "Judiciary" play its role and army come to judiciary's help .Dissolve this govt,bring in the care taker govt and start de-weaponisation in karachi and give one week deadline ,after that severe punishment be given.Police,Rangers and FC take part in the operation and army stay at the back to watch and for moral support to finish the ethnic cleansing and target killings .If this is not the civil war then how the civil war looks like.I have given my point, why the shameless and Begharet politicians and people dont wake up and come on the streets against this bloody, corrupt,incompetent and "Butcher" govt for their rights.Something is wrong somewhere. Judiciary and army chiefs are sleeping on their jobs whereas nation is taking bath with its own blood.How worse nation can go when someone will realise that now enough is enough. Enough blood has spilled on the streets of pakistan specially "Karachi' where its own govt is killing the innocents mercilessly. I have burned my enough blood over the blood bath taking place in pakistan.I just want to ask the concerned authorities, "IS ANYONE TAKING NOTICE WHAT IS GOING ON IN KARACHI OR ALL OF THEM ARE DEAD" ? No need for martial law, army just stay at back and let the care taker govt rule the nation for one year and then hold elections, Judiciary do its job normally and give support to the caretaker govt. US is giving its full support to this govt but US is not our God almighty.Time have come to make our decisions ourselves.

Last edited:

M javed

Banned
People of karachi are in a hostage.

They are not in a position to take decisions of their own.

There is a turf war going on in there.

A major part of political affiliations has gone to the share of mqm which has created an unfortunate and disproportionate mix of political forces in karachi.

Mqm is a party of mature politicians but they are ruthless and pitiless on the innocent bloodshed of the people of karachi whether by ppp, anp or themselves.

Political parties in karachi have to make a single and a united decision that apart from political differences their first priority is the law and order in the city.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
People of karachi are in a hostage.

They are not in a position to take decisions of their own.

There is a turf war going on in there.

A major part of political affiliations has gone to the share of mqm which has created an unfortunate and disproportionate mix of political forces in karachi.

Mqm is a party of mature politicians but they are ruthless and pitiless on the innocent bloodshed of the people of karachi whether by ppp, anp or themselves.

Political parties in karachi have to make a single and a united decision that apart from political differences their first priority is the law and order in the city.

But they are not willing to make that decision. Some one has to make them do it
Question is who?

Mysticreed

Banned
Imran knows that army shouldn't be sent to Karachi but this duffer deviant mulla wants army !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

th11082105.gif

nh11082105.gif

Jahil deviant mulla isko yeh bhi nahi pata that 786 has no reality in Islam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!