Imran Tahir wearing Junaid Jamshed photo imprinted t-shirt

Qalandar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOL there was a time when Tableeghis used to say that photos/imprints of humans are haram. Mullahs also claimed that TV is a satanic box. Later they had to take a big u-turn ....

Haris Abbasi

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL there was a time when Tableeghis used to say that photos/imprints of humans are haram. Mullahs also claimed that TV is a satanic box. Later they had to take a big u-turn ....

Why you are so jealous to junaid jamshed?.I always see your comments so negative on any news about junaid jamshed. He never said that TV is a satanic box.He was open-minded. Don't use your dirty mind against those who are no more .Thanks

Qalandar

Why you are so jealous to junaid jamshed?.I always see your comments so negative on any news about junaid jamshed. He never said that TV is a satanic box.He was open-minded. Don't use your dirty mind against those who are no more .Thanks

LOL why would I be jealous of a moron. Tableeghis had taken the u-turn before Junaid Jamshed joined them. BTW Junaid was against women driving cars. Typical Tableeghi Mullah mindset.

lurker

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

mubarik Shah

It depends....

Meaning if you are hanging pictures or have statues in house used for ornamental purpose then yes this is not good....

but Qued E Azam's picture on currency notes which we carry in our wallets and with that wallet we are going to mosque is OK.

Likewise small quantity of alcohol in cough syrup used for medicinal purpose is ok but someone drinking alcohol is certainly not ok.

So as I said it depends why because............

Niat-481x318-352x230.jpg

insaf-tiger

Banned
not only tableeghi but sabzas also said that and still they says t v is haram . i think it is good development if they have accepted reality of science

ngenius

MPA (400+ posts)

Do you still think Sharab is Haram?

LOL why would I be jealous of a moron. Tableeghis had taken the u-turn before Junaid Jamshed joined them. BTW Junaid was against women driving cars. Typical Tableeghi Mullah mindset.

Who are you calling Moron?

So you now you have a PHD in "Tableeghis"?

mubarik Shah

Chapter (24) sūrat l-nūr (The Light)

“And those who accuse chaste women of adultery and then do not produce four witnesses — lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient. Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed Allah is Forgiving and Merciful".” [Quran 24: 4-5]

Abb yaad aya QURAN !!!!!

OnlyPK

[FONT=&quot]میں ایڈمن سے مطالبہ کرتا ہوں کہ قلندری صاحب نے جنید جمشید کی وفات پر غیر مناسب الفاظ استعمال کیے .جس پر آپ نے انہیں فوریور بین کیا .اب یہ نئی آئی ڈی سے فورم پر دوبارہ آگئے ہیں.اسی لئے انہیں بین کیا جائے شکریہ
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Asad Mujtaba

kuch seeklo pakistani team....jo hamari team ko dena chaye ta wo dosri team ka playr karrha ha...shame on u pakistani team....dhabbaa ha ye hmari team mulk p

ngenius

MPA (400+ posts)
Because of his moronic views regarding womens driving a car.

This is his personal view, and people view can change, you just need to know how to influence them in a positive way.

Now that Zardari and Bilawal in American. I wanted to share this picture of Zardari.

8314742177_b02266ab17_o.jpg

Bilawal hates Zardari's Politics.
Zardari has destroyed Bilawal's political career.

15974325090_eefb02193d_o.jpg

Last edited: